Heard some anti Semitism at work ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I was talking to this nice man from Iowa . We both agreed that the leftist filth have destroyed the nation
Then he goes on a tandem saying that it’s Jews who have destroyed Europe by flooding it with trash and now they’re trying to destroy America.
Then he says that the Germans were right and they should have finished the job .
Finally he names out many leftist who are Jews

He was a very nice guy but the Jewish stuff I can’t fully disagree
Did I just meet sunnai ?? Lol

I was talking to this nice man from Iowa . We both agreed that the leftist filth have destroyed the nation
Then he goes on a tandem saying that it’s Jews who have destroyed Europe by flooding it with trash and now they’re trying to destroy America.
Then he says that the Germans were right and they should have finished the job .

You and another antisemitic poster on this board who goes by Penelope should have married each other; this way, instead of having four miserable people, we would only have two.

Am retired now, but in all the years I worked, I never heard a single bad word said about the Jews. Mostly, it was a lot of young guys talking about women, cars and sports, with lots of colorful language tossed in.

When i was over in Saudi Arabia in the 1990's i was finding out that many Jews were Progressive and voted for Slick Willie. I just couldnt understand until i saw how Jeff Epstein and Harvey Weinstein were part of that Progressive Jewish community. They vote for Dems, but also the Dems invite Camel Jockey Muslims into their party, which definately is a conflict of interest.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

Forum List

Back