Hearing a message in Obama’s silent treatment toward Biden

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
“Joe, don’t call me, I’ll call you.” That had to be the essence of the last phone call between Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

Otherwise the former president would have endorsed his loyal former vice president, a man who served under him for eight years, not to mention running together in two national political campaigns.

The pair of politicians gave the appearance of being buddies when they were in the White House. They often hugged. Obama said Biden was “a great vice president.” Biden said Obama was “a brother to me, a best friend forever.”

But when the time came for Biden to announce his candidacy for president, the phone did not ring, and when it didn’t, Biden knew his best bud was AWOL. Even after Biden’s announcement Obama spoke only through his press secretary, Katie Hill.

Hill said that Obama and Biden “forged a special bond over the years and remain close today.”

It was far from an endorsemen

(Excerpt) Read more at lowellsun.ma.newsmemory.com ...

59305815_2562211183809010_5955121766794788864_n.jpg

Biden shouldn't take the snub personally.
Obama has contempt for everyone.

Obama is different than that piece of shit in the Whitehouse now. Obama will not endorse any democrat during the primary. It would be extremely unfair but do not worry he will be there when the general comes.

Obama is or at least should be running from all of the coupists and that includes Biden. The Flood letter and Trump's threat to declassify the FISA warrants could put a lot of Ds in jail

Forum List

Back