Heated disagreement breaks out in Situation Room over hydroxychloroquine, Navarro vs Fauci

Democrats are going to be in for a very rude awakening in the short term when hydroxychloroquine or a named branded derivative/concoction with azythromycin(e.g. Percocet) ends up being the go to drug. It is almost there now, they just don't know it because they keep watching the MSM and the lefties. Trump said it and they hate it. It is that simple. God forbid it got American back to work before the Democrats could get the amount of economic damage(and disinformation) they need to even have a chance in the upcoming election.

More and more research is showing not only its efficacy as a form of treatment, but the mechanism by which it is working. The good thing is that even the Democrats can't control this world-wide research. The entire world isn't as interested in getting at Trump at all costs, including dragging their feet with regards to this drug.

No Democrat anywhere is opposing doctors using these drugs if they are effective and recommended as a course of treatment. Widespread approval for distribution will take years of clinical trials, research, and data. But the Trump supporters see the distribution of this drug as their shot from beyond the arc to save Trump's re-election chances. Forgetting at the same time that voters this fall will be judging him on his response to the virus. Which was abysmal.
We do not have years. The virus is here and killing people daily. His response and daily briefings have been excellent and his approval ratings reflect that.

And if the patients doctor recommends the drugs as a course of treatment, it will be administered. Approval will take months, maybe years of research. Again, this isn't a miracle drug that will save Trump. He's cooked his own goose here.
Excellent briefings?..LOL. I am always amazed at Trump supporters ability to make their own reality. They really do live in their own little world. His briefings are rambling, disjointed diatribes laced with the occasional dangerous pieces of misinformation.

what misinformation has been put out at the daily briefings? you made the allegation, back it up.

Trump's handling of this unforeseen, one of a kind, virus invasion has been better than anyone could have expected. When he blocked Chinese incoming travel, you assholes called him racist (chinese is not a race) and xenophobic, same when he block travel from Europe. But those bans have saved thousands, if not millions, of american lives.

So tell us, oh brilliant one, what would hillary have done better or differently? Be specific, no talking points or bullshit.

Still on Hillary after what? 3 years now? Trump is President. Not Hillary. Not Obama. Not Biden. He owns this disaster.
Done differently? Or better? Take your pick. Rubio, Cruz, Bush, even Pence responds better.

I'll wait for the rabid Trump supporter response. :)

So in your small mind Trump is responsible for a virus created in china and lied about for months by China and the WHO?

Yes, trump is president and will be until 2025.

so let me repeat my question: what would any of your dem heroes done differently? You call it a disaster, tell us what any of them would have done to prevent the "disaster".

or as an alternative, you could just STFU and go away.

Your answer. They would have taken the virus threat seriously and acted. In other words, they would have done their jobs. All of them. Even the Republican candidates for President in 2016.
Your boy fucked up. And he'll be shown the door for it in November. But you keep hope alive. Now, back to the alt-right dungeon with you. :)

I asked you what they would have done differently, "taken it seriously" is not an answer. specifically with time lines, what would any of them have done differently? Biden said stopping travel from China was racist (chinese is not a race) and xenophobic. Now, he says it was the right thing to do. From that we can only conclude that he would have delayed the ban until more americans had been infected.

Link to Biden saying that the Travel Ban from China was racist and xenophobic. I'm going to clue you in...you won't find it because he didn't say anything about the travel ban being racist or xenophobic. Once again Trump has made you look even more the fool than you are all by your lonesome.

This is rich coming from someone who doesn’t blame China. Your logic was so flawed I laughed out loud at your expense.

Do you understand what any of those words mean? How does my pointing out that Biden did not call Trump racist or xenophobic because of his travel ban to China, but for his actual history of racism and xenophobia equate to "rich coming from someone who doesn't blame China"? What does one have to do with the other? Please, explain your "laugh out loud logic".
Nope. Until you admit that China is 100% at fault and gave me this virus, we have nothing to discuss.

Well that's transparent as glass. You can't actually explain yourself so you give me a ridiculous ultimatum? Thanks for confirming that you don't understand. :lol:
You have to kidding. If you cannot even agree with me that China is to blame how can we have a logical conversation. I have Been transparent with you on every topic. You’re just irrational. When you stop acting like a child feel free to ping me.

Because "China" isn't to blame. It's a virus. It is as natural as hurricanes. And there will be another supervirus that kills a bunch of people. When it originates here, do you want the United States to be "blamed" for a naturally occuring event?

You're still trying to dodge your incoherant rant from a few posts ago. Here, I'll sum it up:

I aksed Fishy to back up his bullshit that Biden called Trump a racist xenophobe because of his travel ban to china. You came back with a non sensical non sequiture about how my position is illogical because I don't "blame" China for the COVID 19 virus. I asked you to explain how that was illogical and you refused unless I supported your position that China was to blame. Really ironic that you then call me a child.
Nope. Wrong again. And China lied about it.
It is not nearly the same as a tornado.

You are uneducated on the matter. Educate yourself

You have the audacity to call someone else uneducated while posting a Facebook link to the Epoch Times? You're not even worth being labeled a joke! :lol:

Watch the video. The fact that you don't believe that China has one iota of blame is pure insanity.

No. I'm not going to watch some video from a site KNOWN for their conspiracy theories. You might as well link to the National Enquirer. :lol:

Again, if you believe China has zero blame here, you're utterly insane.

Humans are to blame for encroaching upon territory inhabited by animals. You'r "blame China" rhetoric is stupid and dangerous.

and with each new post you confirm your insanity. The virus was created in China, whether due to eating bats or intentionally in a lab. Then they and WHO lied to the world about it for a couple of months while it spread. China is to blame, and the WHO should be defunded and disbanded.

Just as you are confirming that you will not hold Trump accountable for anything. January 22nd Trump in Davos. Likely to be a defining day in his Presidency. If he comes home, takes the virus threat seriously, and knows his way around government enough to put response efforts into motion, maybe we don't have to shut the entire country down. But you just can't bring yourself to lay any blame at his feet. I've never seen this level of devotion to a public figure in my lifetime. It's almost religious.

On january 22 China and WHO were still lying about the virus. Our own medical "experts" believed those lies and Trump followed the advice of the "experts". That is what you are screaming that he needs to do now, but when he did it then you didn't complain or find any fault. None of the dems at that time were pushing for action on the virus, NOT ONE of them. They were all tied up with their failed fake impeachment fiasco, led by pencil neck and toad boy.

but if we are going to criticize past actions or inactions, why didn't obama do something to prepare the country for such a pandemic? Your kenyan messiah added 9 trillion to our debt, what did we get for that money? Oh, and he sent pallets of cash to terrorists in Iran, what did that buy us?

you are a hypocritical asshole.

Pivot to China..check. Pivot to WHO..check. Pivot to impeachment (which Trump did not participate in)..check. Pivot to Obama..check. Hold Trump accountable for nothing..check. And still, no real action from Trump and his "administration" until March 13th.
Yep, you..are a Trump apologist.

Wrong. Travel from China shut down on January 31st and Democrats called him a racist. Try again.

Again, calling him racist for the restriction on travel to China didn't happen. Stop parroting this bullshit story.
The xenophobic comment was thrown around by some Democrats. Biden used it in context of pointing out Trump's propensity for scapegoating.

Flat out lying doesn't help you.

Yes, you're a scumbag and a sociopath, as democrats tend to be, but..

{
During a campaign rally, Biden said that “In moments like this, this is where the credibility of a president is most needed, as he explains what we should and should not do.”

“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering,” Biden continued.

}

And still..no mention of the word racist in...whatever it is your were trying to convey here. Biden was referring to Trump's propensity for scapegoating.
But as a amateur code monkey, I do appreciate your brackets. :)

Moron, Quid Pro Joe directly called Trump a Xenophobe.

If the majority really wants to work and want the economy to recover, they will vote for Trump. If the majority wants handouts and to take other people's money in the name of "fairness", they will vote for whatever wackadoo the Democrats nominate. The lemmings fall right in line with what Benjamin Franklin recognized many years ago.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

yes, some rich slave rapist was terrified of democracy, we get that.

Okay, here's the thing. If you historically look at how economies recover, we've NEVER had a recovery that didn't involve a massive amount of spending by the government to create jobs.

Good Presidents (Democrats) buy houses and bad Presidents (Republicans) buy bombs.

Democrats are going to be in for a very rude awakening in the short term when hydroxychloroquine or a named branded derivative/concoction with azythromycin(e.g. Percocet) ends up being the go to drug. It is almost there now, they just don't know it because they keep watching the MSM and the lefties. Trump said it and they hate it. It is that simple. God forbid it got American back to work before the Democrats could get the amount of economic damage(and disinformation) they need to even have a chance in the upcoming election.

More and more research is showing not only its efficacy as a form of treatment, but the mechanism by which it is working. The good thing is that even the Democrats can't control this world-wide research. The entire world isn't as interested in getting at Trump at all costs, including dragging their feet with regards to this drug.

No Democrat anywhere is opposing doctors using these drugs if they are effective and recommended as a course of treatment. Widespread approval for distribution will take years of clinical trials, research, and data. But the Trump supporters see the distribution of this drug as their shot from beyond the arc to save Trump's re-election chances. Forgetting at the same time that voters this fall will be judging him on his response to the virus. Which was abysmal.
We do not have years. The virus is here and killing people daily. His response and daily briefings have been excellent and his approval ratings reflect that.

And if the patients doctor recommends the drugs as a course of treatment, it will be administered. Approval will take months, maybe years of research. Again, this isn't a miracle drug that will save Trump. He's cooked his own goose here.
Excellent briefings?..LOL. I am always amazed at Trump supporters ability to make their own reality. They really do live in their own little world. His briefings are rambling, disjointed diatribes laced with the occasional dangerous pieces of misinformation.

what misinformation has been put out at the daily briefings? you made the allegation, back it up.

Trump's handling of this unforeseen, one of a kind, virus invasion has been better than anyone could have expected. When he blocked Chinese incoming travel, you assholes called him racist (chinese is not a race) and xenophobic, same when he block travel from Europe. But those bans have saved thousands, if not millions, of american lives.

So tell us, oh brilliant one, what would hillary have done better or differently? Be specific, no talking points or bullshit.

Still on Hillary after what? 3 years now? Trump is President. Not Hillary. Not Obama. Not Biden. He owns this disaster.
Done differently? Or better? Take your pick. Rubio, Cruz, Bush, even Pence responds better.

So in your small mind Trump is responsible for a virus created in china and lied about for months by China and the WHO?

so let me repeat my question: what would any of your dem heroes done differently? You call it a disaster, tell us what any of them would have done to prevent the "disaster".

Your answer. They would have taken the virus threat seriously and acted. In other words, they would have done their jobs. All of them. Even the Republican candidates for President in 2016.
Your boy fucked up. And he'll be shown the door for it in November. But you keep hope alive. Now, back to the alt-right dungeon with you. :)

I asked you what they would have done differently, "taken it seriously" is not an answer. specifically with time lines, what would any of them have done differently? Biden said stopping travel from China was racist (chinese is not a race) and xenophobic. Now, he says it was the right thing to do. From that we can only conclude that he would have delayed the ban until more americans had been infected.

Link to Biden saying that the Travel Ban from China was racist and xenophobic. I'm going to clue you in...you won't find it because he didn't say anything about the travel ban being racist or xenophobic. Once again Trump has made you look even more the fool than you are all by your lonesome.

This is rich coming from someone who doesn’t blame China. Your logic was so flawed I laughed out loud at your expense.

Do you understand what any of those words mean? How does my pointing out that Biden did not call Trump racist or xenophobic because of his travel ban to China, but for his actual history of racism and xenophobia equate to "rich coming from someone who doesn't blame China"? What does one have to do with the other? Please, explain your "laugh out loud logic".
Nope. Until you admit that China is 100% at fault and gave me this virus, we have nothing to discuss.

Well that's transparent as glass. You can't actually explain yourself so you give me a ridiculous ultimatum? Thanks for confirming that you don't understand. :lol:
You have to kidding. If you cannot even agree with me that China is to blame how can we have a logical conversation. I have Been transparent with you on every topic. You’re just irrational. When you stop acting like a child feel free to ping me.

Because "China" isn't to blame. It's a virus. It is as natural as hurricanes. And there will be another supervirus that kills a bunch of people. When it originates here, do you want the United States to be "blamed" for a naturally occuring event?

You're still trying to dodge your incoherant rant from a few posts ago. Here, I'll sum it up:

I aksed Fishy to back up his bullshit that Biden called Trump a racist xenophobe because of his travel ban to china. You came back with a non sensical non sequiture about how my position is illogical because I don't "blame" China for the COVID 19 virus. I asked you to explain how that was illogical and you refused unless I supported your position that China was to blame. Really ironic that you then call me a child.

You have the audacity to call someone else uneducated while posting a Facebook link to the Epoch Times? You're not even worth being labeled a joke! :lol:

Watch the video. The fact that you don't believe that China has one iota of blame is pure insanity.

No. I'm not going to watch some video from a site KNOWN for their conspiracy theories. You might as well link to the National Enquirer. :lol:

Humans are to blame for encroaching upon territory inhabited by animals. You'r "blame China" rhetoric is stupid and dangerous.

and with each new post you confirm your insanity. The virus was created in China, whether due to eating bats or intentionally in a lab. Then they and WHO lied to the world about it for a couple of months while it spread. China is to blame, and the WHO should be defunded and disbanded.

Just as you are confirming that you will not hold Trump accountable for anything. January 22nd Trump in Davos. Likely to be a defining day in his Presidency. If he comes home, takes the virus threat seriously, and knows his way around government enough to put response efforts into motion, maybe we don't have to shut the entire country down. But you just can't bring yourself to lay any blame at his feet. I've never seen this level of devotion to a public figure in my lifetime. It's almost religious.

On january 22 China and WHO were still lying about the virus. Our own medical "experts" believed those lies and Trump followed the advice of the "experts". That is what you are screaming that he needs to do now, but when he did it then you didn't complain or find any fault. None of the dems at that time were pushing for action on the virus, NOT ONE of them. They were all tied up with their failed fake impeachment fiasco, led by pencil neck and toad boy.

but if we are going to criticize past actions or inactions, why didn't obama do something to prepare the country for such a pandemic? Your kenyan messiah added 9 trillion to our debt, what did we get for that money? Oh, and he sent pallets of cash to terrorists in Iran, what did that buy us?

Pivot to China..check. Pivot to WHO..check. Pivot to impeachment (which Trump did not participate in)..check. Pivot to Obama..check. Hold Trump accountable for nothing..check. And still, no real action from Trump and his "administration" until March 13th.

Wrong. Travel from China shut down on January 31st and Democrats called him a racist. Try again.

how well did that shut down work out for fat sob ?

no thanks to him the US leads the world in cases reported.

go to work, go to church - bla bla bla

ban that ...

You’re a dink who called me a liar. You have some nerve. Stay in your safe space, snowflake.

youve proven yourself to be a liar - you contract a virus that cleared itself up before your test results came back as negative-

so tell the class how you knew you contracted corona?

youre full of shit, thats how

Never said they came back negative. Positive but I was deemed clear after 72 hours of zero symptoms. You’re a pussy.

Again, calling him racist for the restriction on travel to China didn't happen. Stop parroting this bullshit story.
The xenophobic comment was thrown around by some Democrats. Biden used it in context of pointing out Trump's propensity for scapegoating.

{
During a campaign rally, Biden said that “In moments like this, this is where the credibility of a president is most needed, as he explains what we should and should not do.”

“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering,” Biden continued.

}

And still..no mention of the word racist in...whatever it is your were trying to convey here. Biden was referring to Trump's propensity for scapegoating.

so fukn what you dipshit ? big f'n deal.

goddamn youre petty

MOMMY MOMMY - HE SAID XENOPHOBE ....... WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GROW THE F UP PRINCESS

{

}

goddamn youre petty

GROW THE F UP PRINCESS

You’re a pussy. Never won a real fight in your pathetic cowardly life. I show Your posts to my kids as an example of what a coward is. Thank you. We are now laughing at your expense.

ban that ...

You’re a dink who called me a liar. You have some nerve. Stay in your safe space, snowflake.

youve proven yourself to be a liar - you contract a virus that cleared itself up before your test results came back as negative-

Never said they came back negative. Positive but I was deemed clear after 72 hours of zero symptoms. You’re a pussy.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID -

You know what. Fuck you. I did not have any symptoms for 72 hours by the time the test came back so I was cleared. Call me a liar all you want. I swear on the lives of my kids the story is 100% true. You’re a terrible person.

CLEARED TO LIE -

GFY

ban that ...

You know what. Fuck you. I did not have any symptoms for 72 hours by the time the test came back so I was cleared. Call me a liar all you want. I swear on the lives of my kids the story is 100% true. You’re a terrible person.

CLEARED TO LIE -

GFY

Because I took the test on Monday. The results came back on Wed. By the time I took the test the symptoms had abated. I am not a doctor. Feel free to ask yours. Timeline was...blood test on Saturday, COVID test on Monday. Results back on Wed. Doctors note received on Thursday that I was cleared as I was symptom free for 72 hours.

I swear this on my kids.

ban that ...

CLEARED TO LIE -

GFY

Because I took the test on Monday. The results came back on Wed. By the time I took the test the symptoms had abated. I am not a doctor. Feel free to ask yours. Timeline was...blood test on Saturday, COVID test on Monday. Results back on Wed. Doctors note received on Thursday that I was cleared as I was symptom free for 72 hours.

I swear this on my kids.

TO KNOW YOU HAD THE VIRUS YOU HAVE TO TEST POSITIVE.

median recovery for MILD CASES 2-3 weeks

no dr on the planet will give anyone a pass between mon and wed - 3 days

habitual liars would swear on anything or anybody

find another thread to lie on, I REFUSE TO LOWER MYSELF on your childrens name.

u lowlife

ban that ...

CLEARED TO LIE -

GFY

I swear this on my kids.

TO KNOW YOU HAD THE VIRUS YOU HAVE TO TEST POSITIVE.

median recovery for MILD CASES 2-3 weeks

no dr on the planet will give anyone a pass between mon and wed - 3 days

habitual liars would swear on anything or anybody

find another thread to lie on, I REFUSE TO LOWER MYSELF on your childrens name.

u lowlife

I did test positive but I got tested toward the end of it I guess. I too was skeptical but today I feel great and the tightness is my chest is finally completely gone. Keep in mind my doctor started treating me around the 23rd. Because I had a wet cough and no fever he thought it was bronchitis. He prescribed Zpack. It was when I lost 15 pounds by April 3rd that he sent me for bloodwork and when that came back mostly clear he sent me for the COVID test. By then most of my symptoms had subsided sans the chest tightness. I am not lying about it. I am trying to help those that may experience similar symptoms. I was as shocked and yet relieved as anyone would be.

ban that ...

CLEARED TO LIE -

GFY

You’re a dolt. I am trying to help people and you’re playing skeptic. Typical Leftist Dolt.

If the majority really wants to work and want the economy to recover, they will vote for Trump. If the majority wants handouts and to take other people's money in the name of "fairness", they will vote for whatever wackadoo the Democrats nominate. The lemmings fall right in line with what Benjamin Franklin recognized many years ago.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

yes, some rich slave rapist was terrified of democracy, we get that.

Okay, here's the thing. If you historically look at how economies recover, we've NEVER had a recovery that didn't involve a massive amount of spending by the government to create jobs.

Good Presidents (Democrats) buy houses and bad Presidents (Republicans) buy bombs.
JoeB is a conspiracy nut. Bet he could not wait to apply for the PPP. Hypocrite.

{

}

goddamn youre petty

GROW THE F UP PRINCESS

You Communists ATTACKED TRUMP (as you always do) for banning travel from China.

How many more tens or hundreds of thousands would have died if he had listened to you vermin?

Remember, you scumbag Communists attacked viciously .

{But it’s not just the president’s racism that’s showing when he halted travel between US and China. The University of California-Berkeley, usually seen a bastion of far-left liberalism, actually issued a statement, according to the LA Times, saying that xenophobia against Asians and Chinese are “a common reaction” to the coronavirus: people may feel “fears about interacting with people from Asia and guilt about these feelings.” }

{

The New York Times wrote that the decision “sent shocks through the stock market and rattled industries that depend on the flow of goods and people between the world’s two largest economies” in its Jan. 31 article. The publication added that “some public health and policy experts” believed the restrictions would do nearly nothing to help contain the virus.

“At this point, sharply curtailing air travel to and from China is more of an emotional or political reaction, said Dr. Michael T. Osterholm, an epidemiologist and director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota,” according to the NYT article.

}

{
“They’re political theater, not good public health policy,” an article from Vox claimed. This article also appeared to originally name the virus “Wuhan coronavirus,” according to Fifield. Referring to the novel coronavirus as the “Wuhan Virus” has now been deemed racist by many reporters.

The Washington Post also bashed Trump’s travel ban using a Chinese ministry spokesman. The article includes a quote from the spokesman criticizing the travel ban and noting that it is against WHO’s recommendations.

}

You Communists are shit eating liars, every last one of you, but the internet has a LONG memory.

{
CNN ran a story warning that “the US coronavirus travel ban could backfire” and have the effect of “stigmatizing countries and ethnicities.”

The Chinese Communist Party’s official mouthpiece, the People’s Daily, called the ban “racist.”

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus warned it would increase “fear and stigma, with little public health benefit.”

}

I know this much, Navarro has been a hawk on China, well ahead of the game in terms of what threat they pose to the world. The guy I probably most trust in his administration to stay the course on confronting abusers of America.

Fauci, has been getting sunshine shined up his behind by CNN in particular for some time. This article was co-written by that guy in high school who I would expect to rat someone out to the teacher if he heard them curse in gym class, Jim Acosta. I think Fauci seeks the spotlight too often and he is a little too sure of himself for my tastes for this type of situation with many unknowns. I'm glad when Trump calls him out about wanting to shut the country down for 2 years, I think it's an odd, broad position to take considering how some states are far less impacted by this virus than others.

Heated disagreement breaks out in Situation Room over hydroxychloroquine

(CNN)There was a heated disagreement in the Situation Room this weekend over the efficacy of the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine -- but multiple sources say it was mostly one-sided, as President Donald Trump's top trade adviser Peter Navarro feuded with other officials over the drug's unproven effectiveness to treat coronavirus.

The debate is not a new one inside the coronavirus task force -- and medical experts have repeatedly explained to the President that there is a risk in enthusiastically touting hydroxychloroquine in case the drug doesn't ultimately work to combat the virus. But other aides and outside advisers have sided with Trump, including Navarro, who is still not a formal part of the task force but has wedged himself into the meetings.

Axios first reported on the disagreement inside the White House about the drug.

While discussing the latest on hydroxychloroquine this weekend, an exasperated Navarro lashed out at Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the advisers who has urged caution about the drug, a person familiar with the meeting told CNN.

"A high-level source sent me this." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless. What a loser.

Fauci has been working in government since Reagan. I'm sure there are photos of him with just about every powerful person on Earth.

Hey retard. That photo is from an Andrew Carnegie awards ceremony. The photo is of the recipients and the presenters of the awards.

You stupid fuck.

Now pass that on back to the other retards whose shit you ate.

The presenters included television journalists Tom Brokaw, Bill Moyers and Barbara Walters; Pulitzer-Prize winning historian David McCullough; AOL Time Warner Co-Chief Operating Officer Richard D. Parsons; the respected AIDS researcher and Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at NIH Dr. Anthony S. Fauci and World Bank Managing Director Mamphela Ramphele. CNN's Senior Anchor Judy Woodruff, a trustee of Carnegie Corporation of New York, served as the master of ceremonies.

One of the recipients of the award, Irene Diamond, was recognized for her contributions to AIDS research. That's why Fauci was there.

You stupid, stupid, stupid fucking idiot.

BITCH...who the fuck do you think you're talking to
you insignificant, irrelevant POS

I know where the fucking picture was taken

THERE IS MUCH LYING GOING ON AND I FUCKING KNOW IT FOR A FACT

THE ONLY MOTHER FUCKING PANDEMIC POTENTIAL OUTBREAKS
HAPPENING IN CHINA IN 2019 WAS...
PNEUMONIC PLAGUE AKA THE BLACK DEATH PLAGUE (WORST OF THE 3)
AND AN ANTIGENIC VARIANT HPAI A H7N9 SUBTYPE

REPORTS OF THE PNEUMONIC PLAGUE AKA BLACK DEATH
LASTED LESS THAN A WEEK AFTER CHINA WENT INTO DAMAGE CONTROL (SUPPRESSION)

THE PLAGUE WAS FIRST DETECTED IN 2 PEOPLE ON NOVEMBER 13, 2019
THE THIRD ON THE 17TH....THE SAME FUCKING DAY THE EARLIEST....

COVID-19 AKA SARS COV 2 AKA ANTIGENIC VARIANT HPAI A H7 N9 SUBTYPE
AKA PNEUMONIC PLAGUE AKA BLACK DEATH....

WAS REPORTED

Yellowstone study finds plague (yes, that plague)
in nearly half of tested cougars

TWO DAYS AGO^^^

DID NOT A TIGER IN THE BRONX ZOO JUST TEST POSITIVE FOR 'COVID' LAST WEEK

HMMMMMMMM

OH, LOOKY HERE.....

Co-infection with SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza A Virus in Patient with Pneumonia, China

THIS IS A CASE FROM DECEMBER 2019 TO BE PUBLISHED ONLINE
IN THE JUNE EDITION OF THE EID JOURNAL

THAT EARLY RELEASE CLINICAL PUBLICATION
IS OFF OF OUR OWN FUCKING CDC WEBSITE

WTF
REALLY

FAUCI ISNT AWARE

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
OF
HERE

ITS HIS BUSINESS TO KNOW....THATS WHAT HE DOES FOR A LIVING,
AND HAS BEEN DOING SINCE REAGAN...DEALING WITH INFECTIOUS DISEASES

WHO KNOWS

THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY DEALING WITH PATHOGENS, VIRUSES, MICROBES
GENOMES, AND ALL THINGS RELATED, KNOWS

BILL GATES KNOWS

OUR CDC KNOWS

WHY IS CHINA PUSHING OSILTAMIVIR(TAMIFLU) TO TREAT SARS 2
A DRUG TO FIGHT AVIAN INFLUENZA

WHY IS CHINA PUSHING DRUGS USED TO TREAT HIV/AIDS
TO TREAT SARS 2

FUNNY THAT VIROLOGISTS IN INDIA
THAT SEQUENCED THE SPIKE GLYCOPROTEIN OF THE VIRUS
FOUND HIV BINDING PROTEINS IN ALL 4 OF THE AA INSERTIONS
BUT WERE TOLD THEY HAD TO WITHDRAW THEIR PUBLICATION
WHICH THEY DID AND HAVE SINCE FILED A LAWSUIT

FUNNY THAT THE REGION ASSOCIATED WITH THOSE PARTICULAR AA
ARE FOUND PRIMARILY IN ASIA AND AFRICA

FUNNY THAT BILL GATES HAS RECENTLY STARTED USING NANOTECHNOLOGY
TO RELEASE NANOVACCINES IN AFRICA TO INOCULATE AFRICANS
BECAUSE THE MAJORITY REFUSE TO BE VACCINATED VOLUNTARILY

FUNNY HOW FAUCI IS TALKING ABOUT IMMUNITY ID CARDS
WHICH ALIGNS WITH BILL GATES AND ID2020

THEN WE HAVE EVENT 201 ...
1 MONTH BEFORE PNEUMONIC PLAGUE REPORTED IN CHINA
3 MONTHS BEFORE SARS 2 IS IN THE U.S.

The Event 201 scenario
Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.

The disease starts in pig farms in Brazil, quietly and slowly at first, but then it starts to spread more rapidly in healthcare settings. When it starts to spread efficiently from person to person in the low-income, densely packed neighborhoods of some of the megacities in South America, the epidemic explodes. It is first exported by air travel to Portugal, the United States, and China and then to many other countries. Although at first some countries are able to control it, it continues to spread and be reintroduced, and eventually no country can maintain control.

There is no possibility of a vaccine being available in the first year. There is a fictional antiviral drug that can help the sick but not significantly limit spread of the disease.

Since the whole human population is susceptible, during the initial months of the pandemic, the cumulative number of cases increases exponentially, doubling every week. And as the cases and deaths accumulate, the economic and societal consequences become increasingly severe.

The scenario ends at the 18-month point, with 65 million deaths. The pandemic is beginning to slow due to the decreasing number of susceptible people. The pandemic will continue at some rate until there is an effective vaccine or until 80-90 % of the global population has been exposed. From that point on, it is likely to be an endemic childhood disease.

The FICTIONAL Coronavirus Acute Pulmonary Syndrome (CAPS) is an acute respiratory infection that can progress to pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome. It is caused by a swine-origin coronavirus (CAPS virus).
The CAPS virus is from the same family of viruses as SARS and MERS but is antigenically distinct.
The virus has existed in the fruit bat population for many years and has been transmitted to domestic pigs. The virus causes mild disease in pigs.
Like SARS and MERS, a mutation in the CAPS virus enabled human infection, leading to one or more spillover events to pig farmers in South America, but with limited human-to- human spread. Like SARS, a further mutation in the CAPS virus later enabled efficient human-to-human transmission.
The CAPS virus is more transmissible in mild cases than SARS-CoV, and spread by mildly symptomatic individuals is possible. Transmission is via the respiratory route, mostly by respiratory droplets, with some proportion being airborne during aerosol-generating medical procedures.
• Approximately 50% of CAPS cases require hospitalization, many of them in an intensive care unit (ICU).
• The CAPS fatality rate in hospitalized patients is about 14%.
• The overall case fatality rate (CFR) is 7%.
• The average R0 is 1.74.
• The incubation period ranges from 5 to 7 days.
There is no licensed vaccine for any coronavirus, although some are in development for SARS and MERS. There is no antiviral drug with an indication for coronavirus treatment, although there are several drugs, including anti-HIV drugs, that might be effective. In this scenario, there is one FICTIONAL HIV antiviral—extranavir—that may be effective for treatment or prophylaxis of CAPS.

AMONG THE PLAYERS

EX DD CIA...SITS ON BOARD OF TRUSTEES FOR VODAFONE FOUNDATION(5G TECHNOLOGY)
DD AT THE CDC

BRAINCHILD OF

BILL GATES...FUNDING
JOHN HOPKINS

FUNNY HOW TED TURNER OWNS CNN...CHINA NICE NICE, ORANGE MAN BAD
GNN IN THEIR MOCK SCENARIO

GAVI

IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY STARTS IN SEPTEMBER LASTS TIL NOVEMBER
IN OCTOBER 3 CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEES DEPOSE WITNESSES
IN NOVEMBER HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HOLD PUBLIC HEARINGS, PUBLIC TESTIMONY
EVENT 201 IS HELD IN OCTOBER 3 CASES OF PNEUMONIC PLAGUE, CHINA, NOVEMBER

HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE BEGIN IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS DECEMBER 4
DECEMBER 13 VOTED TO RECOMMEND 2 ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT
DECEMBER 16 RELEASES REPORT ON ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT
DECEMBER 18 FULL HOUSE APPROVES ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT

ARTICLES ARENT SENT TO THE SENATE UNTIL JANUARY 16TH
WITHIN DAYS FIRST CASE OF THE PLAGUE IS REPORTED IN THE U.S.
FEBUARY 5TH SENATE VOTES NOT TO IMPEACH

WITHIN A MONTH ALL GAINS UNDER TRUMP ARE WIPED OUT

BILL GATES
FAUCI
SOROS
TURNER
WHO
CDC
UN
CHINA

FUCK YOU BITCH

Just for the record================Chinese is not a race, its nationality, muslim is not a race, its a religion, hispanic is not a race, its an ethnicity.

the misuse of the word race is a symptom of the ignorance of the left.

Forum List

Back