Heating Up Your Car This Winter Could Get You Fined In Massachusetts

You're a legend in your own mind.

I am. I am also a legend when it comes to creating unnecessary medical bills

For yourself. You act like an internet tough guy but I can promise if you'd have a state trooper standing in front of your car writing you an idling ticket you would be "yes sir" over and over again.
Actually the last time I was wrongfully pulled over an argument ensued. Eventually the cop TRIED to pull me out of the car and I headbutted him so hard it laid him out. And no, I didn't leave. Yes I went to jail. Yes they beat my ass. Yes I was charged with a crime. Yes I beat it when we went to court and requested the video.

No, I don't regret it. I know when I'm wrong. I also dont suffer fools
Didn't happen.
Lol

Poor little bitch. Lives in his own little world and simply can't fathom someone standing up for their rights.

You're a good little submissive soldier

Jarlax has literally gave me a funny on EVERY SINGLE POST in this thread.

What a snowflake. Debate me and keep your emotions in check pussy

You are having a spectacular-and highly entertaining-meltdown. You are unintentionally hilarious...like the guy with a pair of Depends on his head running around the park, squeaking, "THE END IS COMING!" at the trees. There's nothing to debate, bitchboy...you are flopping and flailing like an epileptic pissing on an electric fence. I'm just pointing and laughing.

You are having a spectacular-and highly entertaining-meltdown. You are unintentionally hilarious...like the guy with a pair of Depends on his head running around the park, squeaking, "THE END IS COMING!" at the trees. There's nothing to debate, bitchboy...you are flopping and flailing like an epileptic pissing on an electric fence. I'm just pointing and laughing.
You are literally violating the rules spamming me with funnies. Good thing for you I'm not a little coward who runs to the mods.

Faggot

For yourself. You act like an internet tough guy but I can promise if you'd have a state trooper standing in front of your car writing you an idling ticket you would be "yes sir" over and over again.
Actually the last time I was wrongfully pulled over an argument ensued. Eventually the cop TRIED to pull me out of the car and I headbutted him so hard it laid him out. And no, I didn't leave. Yes I went to jail. Yes they beat my ass. Yes I was charged with a crime. Yes I beat it when we went to court and requested the video.

Didn't happen.
Lol

Poor little bitch. Lives in his own little world and simply can't fathom someone standing up for their rights.

The only bitch here is you, bitchboy...a legend in your own mind.

I hope you mouth off to the wrong cop and get shot.

No need to idle a modern engine.
That's not the point.

The crux of the matter is, what the hell do you do with the half an inch of ice on every damn window and fogged up windshield inside from your breath?

I wouldn't give a flyin' fuck about any STUPID law like this. I'd wait until my windows had melted off the ice before I attempted to drive anywhere. What these DUMBASS leftist DICK HEADS in NAZI Mass are telling people to do is DRIVE AWAY, EVEN IF IT'S UNSAFE or IMPOSSIBLE.

It's the epitome of LEFTIST DUMBFUCKERY. Make a law to make yourself FEEL GOOD, even if the law is DUMBER THAN FUCK.

There is no "half inch of ice" unless there was freezing rain while the car was parked. There is usually frost-which the washers remove in 5 seconds-and the defroster keeps the windshield clear. (Which is, you know, kind of what it's there for.)
That's not the point.

The crux of the matter is, what the hell do you do with the half an inch of ice on every damn window and fogged up windshield inside from your breath?

I wouldn't give a flyin' fuck about any STUPID law like this. I'd wait until my windows had melted off the ice before I attempted to drive anywhere. What these DUMBASS leftist DICK HEADS in NAZI Mass are telling people to do is DRIVE AWAY, EVEN IF IT'S UNSAFE or IMPOSSIBLE.

It's the epitome of LEFTIST DUMBFUCKERY. Make a law to make yourself FEEL GOOD, even if the law is DUMBER THAN FUCK.

Well you should use anti-freeze to remove the ice. But I've never seen a half inch of ice anywhere except places where the roads would be impassable because of the ice so you can't drive anyway. By the time your engine gets up to warm enough to make air hot enough to melt that much ice the first place you'll need to go is the gas station to refill.
Obviously neither of you little dick weeds have ever spent a winter in Wisconsin, because you don't know shit.

Deicer WON'T WORK when it gets below a certain temperature, second, when you shut your car off after it's been warm and it's snowing outside, that melting snow on your still warm windows turns to ICE on your car in about half an hour, THICK ice, HARD ice.

But make no mistake, I know EXACTLY what this IDIOT law is all about, and that's to APPEASE the LITTLE RADICAL GLOBAL WARMING LEFTISTS... yep... didn't think we'd figure that out?

And probably why you two ass clowns are in here arguing like a couple little 16 year old girls that have never operated a vehicle in the winter.

Last edited:

He gave me a funny too, and so did the airboy, so I went back and gave them a funny on every one of their damn posts.

They want to play stupid games, two can play.

You dont get it, he has a few acres of land

No he doesn't...he's just waving his cane at people and screaming incoherently.
51 years old. No can required to whip ass

Whipper snapper, beat the age of 54
That's not the point.

Well you should use anti-freeze to remove the ice. But I've never seen a half inch of ice anywhere except places where the roads would be impassable because of the ice so you can't drive anyway. By the time your engine gets up to warm enough to make air hot enough to melt that much ice the first place you'll need to go is the gas station to refill.

Guess why I keep old credit cards? To remove the damn ice from my windshield.

It takes along time to dethaw ice

Didn't happen.
Lol

"Bitchboi"

Get it right dumbass. Nothing worse than a fool who TRIES to insult someone and stutters in the process.

Never been shot. Was stabbed multiple times in a fight. Can't imagine it being any worse.

He gave me a funny too, and so did the airboy, so I went back and gave them a funny on every one of their damn posts.

They want to play stupid games, two can play.
I haven't given any.

I'll do it on occasion to get someones attention but to literally do it on EVERY POST?

Asinine

That's not the point.

There is no "half inch of ice" unless there was freezing rain while the car was parked. There is usually frost-which the washers remove in 5 seconds-and the defroster keeps the windshield clear. (Which is, you know, kind of what it's there for.)
That's not the point.

Obviously neither of you little dick weeds have ever spent a winter in Wisconsin, because you don't know shit.

Deicer WON'T WORK when it gets below a certain temperature, second, when you shut your car off after it's been warm and it's snowing outside, that melting snow turns to ICE on your car in about half an hour, THICK ice, HARD ice.

But make no mistake, I know EXACTLY what this IDIOT law is all about, and that's to APPEASE the LITTLE RADICAL GLOBAL LEFTISTS... yep... didn't think we'd figure that out?

And probably why you two ass clowns are in here arguing like a couple little 16 year old girls that have never operated a vehicle in the winter.

Ah, yes, you know all...yet, you don't!

One more time for the slow child: more than twenty years driving in New England. Keep rereading that until it sinks through your thick skull.

Good de-icer works to -30 or colder. Not my fault you buy shitty washer fluid.

Didn't happen.
Lol

"Bitchboi"

Get it right dumbass. Nothing worse than a fool who TRIES to insult someone and stutters in the process.

Never been shot. Was stabbed multiple times in a fight. Can't imagine it being any worse.

Sorry, ma'am, I'm not familiar with whatever patois you seem to be attempting to use. We speak English around here, not hood-rat.

That's not the point.

That's not the point.

Deicer WON'T WORK when it gets below a certain temperature, second, when you shut your car off after it's been warm and it's snowing outside, that melting snow turns to ICE on your car in about half an hour, THICK ice, HARD ice.

But make no mistake, I know EXACTLY what this IDIOT law is all about, and that's to APPEASE the LITTLE RADICAL GLOBAL LEFTISTS... yep... didn't think we'd figure that out?

One more time for the slow child: more than twenty years driving in New England. Keep rereading that until it sinks through your thick skull.

^^^^ the kid in the hall in grade school who took his hall monitor position serious as hell

Didn't happen.
Lol

"Bitchboi"

Sorry, ma'am, I'm not familiar with whatever patois you seem to be attempting to use. We speak English around here, not hood-rat.
PUSSY

give me you milk money coward....

English enough ?

No need to get in-they usually just stick the ticket on your windshield.
The law can go fuck themselves when it comes to MY PROPERTY.

Period

Are you the guy screaming incoherently as you are shoved into the back of the police car?
On occasion. Won't lie. But if it wasn't for the plastic cuffs pissants like you are usually the ones crying incessantly.

Contrary to popular belief I actually do beat the ass of punks like you Has led to many a night in jail

Oh brother.... :rolleyes:

Some people just can’t resist playing tough guy on the internet. Give it a rest already.
It isn't just on the net. ....s

Let it go already. No one is impressed and you’re just making a fool of yourself.

Didn't happen.
Lol

"Bitchboi"

PUSSY

give me you milk money coward....

English enough ?

Yeah, grade school is about your level. You dropped out after, what...your fifth attempt to finish fourth grade?

That's not the point.

That's not the point.

It only works if you drive a diesel and never shut it off..

Who are you trying to bullshit?

You lying kid

For more than twenty years. Are you attempting to stumble upon some sort of POINT? Or are you just drunk and flailing?

Then how the fuck did you defrost your windows?

Dont tell me your a redneck and used a bedroom sheet at night.

Open the driver's window an inch and turn on the defroster, the inside will clear in 20-30 seconds. For frost on the outside, hit the washers.

That only works above freezing, you really haven't started a car when it's cold as hell have you?

Bullshit. I have lived in New England my entire life, it works and has worked for more than 20 years. Coldest I recall was -18.

Name the state , new England covers alot, all the way to the Bahamas

Um.... say what now?

The law can go fuck themselves when it comes to MY PROPERTY.

Period

Are you the guy screaming incoherently as you are shoved into the back of the police car?
On occasion. Won't lie. But if it wasn't for the plastic cuffs pissants like you are usually the ones crying incessantly.

Contrary to popular belief I actually do beat the ass of punks like you Has led to many a night in jail

Oh brother.... :rolleyes:

Some people just can’t resist playing tough guy on the internet. Give it a rest already.
It isn't just on the net. ....s

Let it go already. No one is impressed and you’re just making a fool of yourself.
That would require that someone here knows me. You can't embarrass a stranger.

And FYI, I have been COMPLETELY honest to this point.

Forum List

Back