Heating Up Your Car This Winter Could Get You Fined In Massachusetts

Adorable or not you're more than welcome to get on your knees and spit shine the chrome on my "warming up truck"

Code red, code red, a patient in the geriatric ward is having a meltdown! Code red, bring the cattle prods and straitjackets!
The only code red is for the moron dumb enough to TRY to get in my truck as it warms. You better be fast. If not you better hope the ambulance is.

No need to get in-they usually just stick the ticket on your windshield.
The law can go fuck themselves when it comes to MY PROPERTY.

Period

I don't know the law where you live but it's not YOUR property if its being driven on PUBLIC roads.

I was at a rest stop in NJ this past summer. My truck had an APU so I had an HVAC system separate from my main engine but they have a no-idle policy in that state. I saw a state trooper sneak in the back gate of the rest stop and park behind the last truck. He then slowly walked in front of each truck. If it was idling, he wrote them a ticket. He hit about 6 trucks that I saw. And temps were in the high 80's.

Damn, good thing the cops was bugging you guys and not me

Code red, code red, a patient in the geriatric ward is having a meltdown! Code red, bring the cattle prods and straitjackets!
The only code red is for the moron dumb enough to TRY to get in my truck as it warms. You better be fast. If not you better hope the ambulance is.

Period

Are you the guy screaming incoherently as you are shoved into the back of the police car?
On occasion. Won't lie. But if it wasn't for the plastic cuffs pissants like you are usually the ones crying incessantly.

Contrary to popular belief I actually do beat the ass of punks like you Has led to many a night in jail

Oh brother.... :rolleyes:

Some people just can’t resist playing tough guy on the internet. Give it a rest already.

You're a legend in your own mind.

I am. I am also a legend when it comes to creating unnecessary medical bills

For yourself. You act like an internet tough guy but I can promise if you'd have a state trooper standing in front of your car writing you an idling ticket you would be "yes sir" over and over again.

You dont get it, he has a few acres of land

No he doesn't...he's just waving his cane at people and screaming incoherently.

Period

Are you the guy screaming incoherently as you are shoved into the back of the police car?
On occasion. Won't lie. But if it wasn't for the plastic cuffs pissants like you are usually the ones crying incessantly.

Contrary to popular belief I actually do beat the ass of punks like you Has led to many a night in jail

Oh brother.... :rolleyes:

Some people just can’t resist playing tough guy on the internet. Give it a rest already.
It isn't just on the net. Now go shit on yourself as your user name implies

For yourself. You act like an internet tough guy but I can promise if you'd have a state trooper standing in front of your car writing you an idling ticket you would be "yes sir" over and over again.

You dont get it, he has a few acres of land

No he doesn't...he's just waving his cane at people and screaming incoherently.
51 years old. No can required to whip ass

No need to idle a modern engine.
That's not the point.

The crux of the matter is, what the hell do you do with the half an inch of ice on every damn window and fogged up windshield inside from your breath?

I wouldn't give a flyin' fuck about any STUPID law like this. I'd wait until my windows had melted off the ice before I attempted to drive anywhere. What these DUMBASS leftist DICK HEADS in NAZI Mass are telling people to do is DRIVE AWAY, EVEN IF IT'S UNSAFE or IMPOSSIBLE.

It's the epitome of LEFTIST DUMBFUCKERY. Make a law to make yourself FEEL GOOD, even if the law is DUMBER THAN FUCK.

Candian mist whiskey for almost 3 weeks now 24/7

Now answer my question have you ever drove in the winter

For more than twenty years. Are you attempting to stumble upon some sort of POINT? Or are you just drunk and flailing?

Then how the fuck did you defrost your windows?

Dont tell me your a redneck and used a bedroom sheet at night.

Open the driver's window an inch and turn on the defroster, the inside will clear in 20-30 seconds. For frost on the outside, hit the washers.

That only works above freezing, you really haven't started a car when it's cold as hell have you?

Bullshit. I have lived in New England my entire life, it works and has worked for more than 20 years. Coldest I recall was -18.

Name the state , new England covers alot, all the way to the Bahamas

Actually the last time I was wrongfully pulled over an argument ensued. Eventually the cop TRIED to pull me out of the car and I headbutted him so hard it laid him out. And no, I didn't leave. Yes I went to jail. Yes they beat my ass. Yes I was charged with a crime. Yes I beat it when we went to court and requested the video.

No, I don't regret it. I know when I'm wrong. I also dont suffer fools

That's not the point.

The crux of the matter is, what the hell do you do with the half an inch of ice on every damn window and fogged up windshield inside from your breath?

I wouldn't give a flyin' fuck about any STUPID law like this. I'd wait until my windows had melted off the ice before I attempted to drive anywhere. What these DUMBASS leftist DICK HEADS in NAZI Mass are telling people to do is DRIVE AWAY, EVEN IF IT'S UNSAFE or IMPOSSIBLE.

It's the epitome of LEFTIST DUMBFUCKERY. Make a law to make yourself FEEL GOOD, even if the law is DUMBER THAN FUCK.

There is no "half inch of ice" unless there was freezing rain while the car was parked. There is usually frost-which the washers remove in 5 seconds-and the defroster keeps the windshield clear. (Which is, you know, kind of what it's there for.)

That's not the point.

Well you should use anti-freeze to remove the ice. But I've never seen a half inch of ice anywhere except places where the roads would be impassable because of the ice so you can't drive anyway. By the time your engine gets up to warm enough to make air hot enough to melt that much ice the first place you'll need to go is the gas station to refill.

Actually the last time I was wrongfully pulled over an argument ensued. Eventually the cop TRIED to pull me out of the car and I headbutted him so hard it laid him out. And no, I didn't leave. Yes I went to jail. Yes they beat my ass. Yes I was charged with a crime. Yes I beat it when we went to court and requested the video.

No, I don't regret it. I know when I'm wrong. I also dont suffer fools
Didn't happen.

There were 23,000 violent crimes in the Commonwealth in 2018 but watch your ass if you let your car warm up for more than five minutes.

That's not the point.

Exactly it's a safety issue, I went to school one morning and found my friends car through my neighbors family room back in the 1980s

His ass end was sticking out, it was hilarious

Forum List

Back