Heitkamp Signs Her Own Political Death Certificate

Apparently these people have no sense whatsoever. None.

The Kavinaugh investigation is the first I have ever seen with the goal of hiding facts. What goes around comes around will be known as the Kavanaugh rule, and will eventually hurt the GOP.

The Kavinaugh investigation is the first I have ever seen with the goal of hiding facts. What goes around comes around will be known as the Kavanaugh rule, and will eventually hurt the GOP.
See what Retired Justice Stephens said about him today?

upload_2018-10-4_18-30-40.png

View attachment 220321
I say retired justice Paul Stevens should keep his mouth shut. Only a little sissy coward would not be angered by all these false charges. Now, democrat SCUM doesn't care they found nothing. They just want him gone. I say declare Marshall law and start rounding traitors up.

Keep blathering.

Clinton and Co. were classic stonewallers during his admin.

Move on with the rest of your loser troop.

There is work to be done and you infants just get in the way.

View attachment 220321
I say retired justice Paul Stevens should keep his mouth shut. Only a little sissy coward would not be angered by all these false charges. Now, democrat SCUM doesn't care they found nothing. They just want him gone. I say declare Marshall law and start rounding traitors up.

They found nothing because they were limited in who they could talk to, and what they could look for. Kavanaugh is the only sissy coward I've ever seen crying during their confirmation hearing.
hqdefault.jpg

Yes. And it has nothing to do with what you morons have been pissing in your shorts over.

Stephens questioned his demeanor and I have to say I agree with him.

You, on the other hand, can't seem to find your ass with both hands.

Keep blathering.

Still whining about the Clintons? What a baby. You need new material.

View attachment 220321

They found nothing because they were limited in who they could talk to, and what they could look for. Kavanaugh is the only sissy coward I've ever seen crying during their confirmation hearing.
hqdefault.jpg

Let's hope you blow him away......

The next one will make you rue the day you ran him off.

Frankly, I am cheering for your side.

Better to have John Birch on the court than someone who might actually do his job.

Keep blathering.

Go fuck yourself.

If there is a "rule" it is already the "Clinton rule".

History sucks when it makes you look like the fool you are.

View attachment 220321

hqdefault.jpg

Better to have John Birch on the court than someone who might actually do his job.

Kavanaugh would be pretty close to having John Birch on the court.

Keep blathering.

Go fuck yourself.

I'm sure you are an expert in what makes you look like a fool.

View attachment 220321

hqdefault.jpg

Kavanaugh would be pretty close to having John Birch on the court.

You are so clueless......

Go ahead and run him off.

Does not bother me.

You'll pay for it for decades......

Keep blathering.

Go fuck yourself.

I'm sure you are an expert in what makes you look like a fool.

Sorry, but can't be sure of much, including your own worth to humanity.

Forum List

Back