Heitkamp Signs Her Own Political Death Certificate

The Kavinaugh investigation is the first I have ever seen with the goal of hiding facts. What goes around comes around will be known as the Kavanaugh rule, and will eventually hurt the GOP.

Like:

" I did not have sex with that woman"

or

"You can keep your doctor if you like"

or

"You can keep your healthcare plan if you like"

or

"How does a $2500 reduction in healthcare premiums sound"

Pligger Nease?

Neither Clinton or Obama are running for any office. Did you forget that?

The Kavinaugh investigation is the first I have ever seen with the goal of hiding facts. What goes around comes around will be known as the Kavanaugh rule, and will eventually hurt the GOP.

Like:

or

or

or

Pligger Nease?

My point was that leftists wrote the book on hiding the truth and facts - but you are okay with that, they get a pass when it does not suit your agenda. It is only all about do the right thing when it helps you out.

Sad really.

Last edited:

Like:

or

or

or

Pligger Nease?

My point was that leftists wrote the book on hiding the truth and facts - but you are okay with that, they get a pass when it does not suit your agenda. It is onlt all about do the right think when it helps you out.

Sad really.

Your point is silly. I hate Clinton, and I hate Obama probably won't work for you the way you want it to.

Like:

or

or

or

Pligger Nease?

My point was that leftists wrote the book on hiding the truth and facts - but you are okay with that, they get a pass when it does not suit your agenda. It is onlt all about do the right think when it helps you out.

Sad really.

Your point is silly. I hate Clinton, and I hate Obama probably won't work for you the way you want it to.

So you hate everybody?

I hate all politicians.

Good for her indeed! She may lose her job, but she can hold her head high for not folding under pressure. I'd gleefully wish Kavanaugh on those who think he is qualified, just to watch them fall down the rabbit hole, but unfortunately, I live here too. I'm proud of Heidi.
Yeah, like the pressure of representing your constituency instead of your party....Great job, Heidi Hackette!
Maybe she is trying to SAVE her constituency.
From what? Magnificently qualified Supreme Court Justice?

See what Retired Justice Stephens said about him today?

View attachment 220321
I say retired justice Paul Stevens should keep his mouth shut. Only a little sissy coward would not be angered by all these false charges. Now, democrat SCUM doesn't care they found nothing. They just want him gone. I say declare Marshall law and start rounding traitors up.

They found nothing because they were limited in who they could talk to, and what they could look for. Kavanaugh is the only sissy coward I've ever seen crying during their confirmation hearing.
hqdefault.jpg
Bulldog, IMHO they didn't even need Ford or that stupid tear-stained calendar. His bullying behavior should have been enough.
What bullying behavior?

Like:

or

or

or

Pligger Nease?

people's emotional caring to an issues veracity seems to be tied to whether or not they like 'em, not whether or not things could be true.

did you never learn that? if you don't give a shit what clinton does or did in office, you're a pretty big fool to think someone should care when it matters to you about *their* side.

either give a shit about lying or don't but the hypocrisy doesn't look good on anyone.

View attachment 220321
I say retired justice Paul Stevens should keep his mouth shut. Only a little sissy coward would not be angered by all these false charges. Now, democrat SCUM doesn't care they found nothing. They just want him gone. I say declare Marshall law and start rounding traitors up.

They found nothing because they were limited in who they could talk to, and what they could look for. Kavanaugh is the only sissy coward I've ever seen crying during their confirmation hearing.
hqdefault.jpg
Bulldog, IMHO they didn't even need Ford or that stupid tear-stained calendar. His bullying behavior should have been enough.
What bullying behavior?
i think this came in after he was falsely accused and stood up for himself. he was a bully to all his accusers.

Keep blathering.

Clinton and Co. were classic stonewallers during his admin.

Move on with the rest of your loser troop.

There is work to be done and you infants just get in the way.

Still whining about the Clintons? What a baby. You need new material.

Go fuck yourself.

If there is a "rule" it is already the "Clinton rule".

History sucks when it makes you look like the fool you are.

I've been banned for less than telling someone to go fuck their self. You gonna ignore this?

They probably agree with me.

You make a claim and get handed a counter claim that everyone knows is true (except clueless morons like you).

Then you want to blather about "Clinton" (you know the person who lost what was probably the easiest election for a reasonable democrat to win in a long long time....and boy is she crying over it).

So choke on it.

You lost.

I won;t be surprised if your rule breaking is ignored.
What rule did he break?

Kavanaugh would be pretty close to having John Birch on the court.
From your lips to God's ears. Lets hope so. Let's see your meltdown with his next pick! God is still with our president. The sooner you realize that and stop fighting him, the better for you.

View attachment 220321

hqdefault.jpg
He was the one being bullied, scumbag.

View attachment 220321

hqdefault.jpg
But it wasn’t. Was it...?

View attachment 220321

hqdefault.jpg
What bullying behavior?
To the butstain libs, it's when you fight back after being attacked.

Like:

or

or

or

Pligger Nease?

My point was that leftists wrote the book on hiding the truth and facts - but you are okay with that, they get a pass when it does not suit your agenda. It is only all about do the right thing when it helps you out.

Sad really.
Wrote the book? Ever hear of the Pentagon Papers? How about..Mexico will pay for the wall? Or maybe...N Korea will dismantle their nukes? Then there's..repeal and REPLACE with better?

Forum List

Back