Heitkamp Signs Her Own Political Death Certificate

See what Retired Justice Stephens said about him today?

View attachment 220321
I say retired justice Paul Stevens should keep his mouth shut. Only a little sissy coward would not be angered by all these false charges. Now, democrat SCUM doesn't care they found nothing. They just want him gone. I say declare Marshall law and start rounding traitors up.

They found nothing because they were limited in who they could talk to, and what they could look for. Kavanaugh is the only sissy coward I've ever seen crying during their confirmation hearing.
hqdefault.jpg
Bulldog, IMHO they didn't even need Ford or that stupid tear-stained calendar. His bullying behavior should have been enough.
But it wasn’t. Was it...?
No, vastator, it apparently is NOT enough. But I take comfort in the fact that Justice Stevens and I are in agreement.

I am aware that what I think doesn't matter much to anybody except maybe a couple of my kids, but I sincerely feel that this nomination is a serious mistake that his supporters will regret. Possibly Roberts and Alito and Gorsuch can keep him in line in the name of maintaining respect for the highest court in the land. We may hate their decisions (as in Citizens United and Corporations are people and money is speech) but respect them. And the court has also made some monumental decisions that really did MAGA. Lets hope he doesn't rant from the bench and threaten vengeance (what goes around...) and ruin the Court.

These Democrats, who are driven by the hate generated by their TDS affliction, doubled down on stupidity and they failed miserably.

Not only did their dishonesty not work but it is driving a Conservative backlash that will kill any chances of their silly blue wave fantasy.

Democrat stupidity is actually a good thing for America. The less power the filthy Democrats have the better for the USA.

The Kavinaugh investigation is the first I have ever seen with the goal of hiding facts. What goes around comes around will be known as the Kavanaugh rule, and will eventually hurt the GOP.

OK I'll bite, what is the "Kavanaugh rule"? Is it:

- "Wait until the week before a vote to tell anyone"?
- "Believe the accuser regardless of no proof and no corroborators"?
- "Make up any lie you can"?
- "Send death threats to the nominee's family?"
- "Do 8 FBI investigations because 7 isn't enough"?

Is has to be one of these, right?

Believe me now about American left wing white women?

Few are dumber and nothing more annoying

I’m surprised by that decision. I would’ve thought she would come out as a yes especially after the FBI investigation
Her winning another term is already in serious doubt so she likely figures there’s no downside to voting against BK. So, she’ll go back home and find something else to do. Screw her.

The Kavinaugh investigation is the first I have ever seen with the goal of hiding facts. What goes around comes around will be known as the Kavanaugh rule, and will eventually hurt the GOP.

Except....all the facts were on the table.

These Democrats, who are driven by the hate generated by their TDS affliction, doubled down on stupidity and they failed miserably.

Not only did their dishonesty not work but it is driving a Conservative backlash that will kill any chances of their silly blue wave fantasy.

Democrat stupidity is actually a good thing for America. The less power the filthy Democrats have the better for the USA.
Filthy Democrats? Is that in the same spirit as the term 'filthy jews' I heard about in my youth?

Filthy Democrats? Is that in the same spirit as the term 'filthy jews' I heard about in my youth?

LOL!

Democrats are the scum of this country and their despicable scam with Kavanaugh is a great example of why they richly deserve a label of being filth.

The asshole Democrats were trying to achieve through dishonesty and vile hateful character assassination what they were unable to win at the ballot box and if that ain't filth I don't know what is.

LOL!

Democrats are the scum of this country and their despicable scam with Kavanaugh is a great example of why they richly deserve a label of being filth.

The asshole Democrats were trying to achieve through dishonesty and vile hateful character assassination what they were unable to win at the ballot box and if that ain't filth I don't know what is.
LOL!!! In support of the most powerful character assassin in the universe, maybe the galaxy, you call Democrats character assassins. Get your comprehension fixed. And eat more fiber. It will help tone down your vein-popping spit-flying rants and clean you out to make room for brains.

Your Nazi tactics only work with the non-thinking among us.

LOL!

LOL!!! In support of the most powerful character assassin in the universe, maybe the galaxy, you call Democrats character assassins. Get your comprehension fixed. And eat more fiber. It will help tone down your vein-popping spit-flying rants and clean you out to make room for brains.

The only reason snowflakes are stung by what Trump says is the fact that it's true. The fake news media knows that the entire country is laughing at them.

LOL!

My father fought against real Nazism so you can take you Libtard hate and cram it up your Moon Bat ass.

They really need to come up with some meds that you idiot Moon Bats can take to curtail the symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome. That way you won't look like clowns when you post your filth.

LOL!

The only reason snowflakes are stung by what Trump says is the fact that it's true. The fake news media knows that the entire country is laughing at them.

Let the TDS afflicted Moon Bats live in their fantasy world of hate and dishonesty. That way they will never control the Congress, never get a President elected and good chance they will lose another 1,000 national seats like they did when Obama was President. That is good for the country when the Democrats are marginalized by the American people as being bat shit crazy loony tunes. .

OK I'll bite, what is the "Kavanaugh rule"? Is it:

- "Wait until the week before a vote to tell anyone"?
- "Believe the accuser regardless of no proof and no corroborators"?
- "Make up any lie you can"?
- "Send death threats to the nominee's family?"
- "Do 8 FBI investigations because 7 isn't enough"?

Is has to be one of these, right?

What goes around comes around. You think revenge for opposing political beliefs should be an acceptable Supreme Court precedent?

LOL!

My father fought against real Nazism so you can take you Libtard hate and cram it up your Moon Bat ass.

They really need to come up with some meds that you idiot Moon Bats can take to curtail the symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome. That way you won't look like clowns when you post your filth.
Evidently your father did NOT pass on to you the inevitable results he fought against of the kind of vitriolic hatred you spew onto other Americans, dehumanizing and demeaning and onto the whole group. He apparently also missed passing on civil argument instruction. I can see why you excuse the Kavanaugh outbursts as justified too, while others expect more from a candidate for the solemn sanctity of the highest court in the land. You advise me to take meds as I read YOUR foam-flecked rants?

And whenever I hear Soros or Clinton conspiracy quoted as fact I automatically think of Kool-Aid. Does anybody ever concern themselves with the yuge bucks tossed at the RNC, thanks to Citizens United? You think Republican candidates are running on a bunch of grandma's $5.00 while Democrats are swimming in Soros and Clinton dollars?

LOL!

Man, Trump done screwed your mind up real bad. Didn't you get a laugh out of it when Trump was in the UK and denied he said what was on an interview he gave the day before as he talked to T. May? Do you remember last week when he said Ford is credible, even though everyone knew he'd recant that one. The guy is a sidewinder, and you voluntarily let him infect you. And he will turn on you, Bripat in a New York minute.

LOL!

Man, Trump done screwed your mind up real bad. Didn't you get a laugh out of it when Trump was in the UK and denied he said what was on an interview he gave the day before as he talked to T. May? Do you remember last week when he said Ford is credible, even though everyone knew he'd recant that one. The guy is a sidewinder, and you voluntarily let him infect you. And he will turn on you, Bripat in a New York minute.
You just got done blathering about civil discourse, and then you say Trump skewed my mind up. Do you ever bother reading the shit you post?

How did any of that prove that the Dims aren't engaging in character assassination? I guess you have adopted the strategy of going on offense when you can't defend the actions of your filthy totalitarian party.

LOL!

Evidently your father did NOT pass on to you the inevitable results he fought against of the kind of vitriolic hatred you spew onto other Americans, dehumanizing and demeaning and onto the whole group. He apparently also missed passing on civil argument instruction. I can see why you excuse the Kavanaugh outbursts as justified too, while others expect more from a candidate for the solemn sanctity of the highest court in the land. You advise me to take meds as I read YOUR foam-flecked rants?

And whenever I hear Soros or Clinton conspiracy quoted as fact I automatically think of Kool-Aid. Does anybody ever concern themselves with the yuge bucks tossed at the RNC, thanks to Citizens United? You think Republican candidates are running on a bunch of grandma's $5.00 while Democrats are swimming in Soros and Clinton dollars?

I am sorry Moon Bat but you are really confused. Must be because of the Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness that all you Libtards seem to suffer from.

I am not the one that voted for a shithead racist scum that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews.

I am not the one that used race as criteria to vote for a worthless affirmative action asshole because he was Black.

I am not the one that advocates the infanticide of a million American children each year on demand for the sake of convenience. Most of them Black.

I am not the one that advocates persecuting Christians for their religious beliefs.

I am not the one that supports a Party of Scumbags that uses race to produce civil strife.

I am not the one that advocates importing Brown welfare queens in order to booster the voting rolls of a failing Democrat Party.

Americans with my Conservative beliefs are not the ones that march around in silly pink pussy hats and howl at the sky.

We are not the ones that riots, loots and call for the murder of police.

We are not the one that shoot up Congressmen that disagree with us.

You pathetic Libtrads are the ones in this country that should be ashamed of the destruction that you have done in order to make this country a socialist shithole.

You really need to beg for us to forgive you for your hatred and destruction.

Forum List

Back