Heitkamp Signs Her Own Political Death Certificate

The Kavinaugh investigation is the first I have ever seen with the goal of hiding facts. What goes around comes around will be known as the Kavanaugh rule, and will eventually hurt the GOP.

Keep blathering.

Clinton and Co. were classic stonewallers during his admin.

Move on with the rest of your loser troop.

There is work to be done and you infants just get in the way.

Still whining about the Clintons? What a baby. You need new material.

Go fuck yourself.

If there is a "rule" it is already the "Clinton rule".

History sucks when it makes you look like the fool you are.

I've been banned for less than telling someone to go fuck their self. You gonna ignore this?

Former Judge Stephens should kindly STFU. Justice Scalia was the best SCOTUS judge we ever had and he was famous for his bad temper. They tried dragging him through the sewer and that didn't work so now their last ditch hail mary is "Kavanaugh is an angry man not fit for the SCOTUS!"

They tried every dirty trick in the book because they didn't want to debate his exemplary voting record and reputation for being the top Constitutionalist judge in the USA.

The Kavinaugh investigation is the first I have ever seen with the goal of hiding facts. What goes around comes around will be known as the Kavanaugh rule, and will eventually hurt the GOP.

Keep blathering.

Go fuck yourself.

I've been banned for less than telling someone to go fuck their self. You gonna ignore this?

They probably agree with me.

You make a claim and get handed a counter claim that everyone knows is true (except clueless morons like you).

Then you want to blather about "Clinton" (you know the person who lost what was probably the easiest election for a reasonable democrat to win in a long long time....and boy is she crying over it).

So choke on it.

You lost.

Keep blathering.

Go fuck yourself.

You make a claim and get handed a counter claim that everyone knows is true (except clueless morons like you).

Then you want to blather about "Clinton" (you know the person who lost what was probably the easiest election for a reasonable democrat to win in a long long time....and boy is she crying over it).

So choke on it.

You lost.

I won;t be surprised if your rule breaking is ignored.

Keep blathering.

Go fuck yourself.

So choke on it.

You lost.

I won;t be surprised if your rule breaking is ignored.

Hey, loser....

Back to the sidelines with the rest of the left wing.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Not only will you lose this seat, but you are assuring that when Ginsburg finally completes her death she'll be replaced with someone good.

Then Kagen and Sotomeyer and console each other while they watch the country slip back into sanity.

dudeNoFuck.jpg

Good for her indeed! She may lose her job, but she can hold her head high for not folding under pressure. I'd gleefully wish Kavanaugh on those who think he is qualified, just to watch them fall down the rabbit hole, but unfortunately, I live here too. I'm proud of Heidi.

Good for her indeed! She may lose her job, but she can hold her head high for not folding under pressure. I'd gleefully wish Kavanaugh on those who think he is qualified, just to watch them fall down the rabbit hole, but unfortunately, I live here too. I'm proud of Heidi.
Yeah, like the pressure of representing your constituency instead of your party....Great job, Heidi Hackette!

See what Retired Justice Stephens said about him today?

View attachment 220321
I say retired justice Paul Stevens should keep his mouth shut. Only a little sissy coward would not be angered by all these false charges. Now, democrat SCUM doesn't care they found nothing. They just want him gone. I say declare Marshall law and start rounding traitors up.

They found nothing because they were limited in who they could talk to, and what they could look for. Kavanaugh is the only sissy coward I've ever seen crying during their confirmation hearing.
hqdefault.jpg
Bulldog, IMHO they didn't even need Ford or that stupid tear-stained calendar. His bullying behavior should have been enough.

Yeah, like the pressure of representing your constituency instead of your party....Great job, Heidi Hackette!
Maybe she is trying to SAVE her constituency.

Maybe she is trying to SAVE her constituency.
Or more likely she's just another sorry lying demtroll.

Like:

" I did not have sex with that woman"

or

"You can keep your doctor if you like"

or

"You can keep your healthcare plan if you like"

or

"How does a $2500 reduction in healthcare premiums sound"

Pligger Nease?

Forum List

Back