Hello from CA Government Class

Welcome --- to all of you..

I'm not questioning this decision.. But I might point out that a field trip to a nuclear waste dump isn't really necessary to get the concept that pollution is nasty.

(Nope.. I did not just compare USMB to a nuclear waste dump. Nor did I compare government to pollution) :lol:

Some folks DO actually come here to learn. You get out of the process what you are willing to put into it..

Last edited:
Welcome to the jungle...

[ame=http://youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg]Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle - YouTube[/ame]

Hello
I am a Government teacher in CA and sending my students here to learn about political forums.

:lol:

Hi and Welcome.

Just a word of caution....you do know that foul language is being used here, right? I don't know that they will learn anything, but probably just more of what you're teaching them...:lol:

I am a teacher at a high school teaching Government class.
Thank you for the welcome...
Not English I hope?

Yes. I am an English teacher. We are a small school. I responded quickly to that because I had a class full of students at the time.

You'll have to ignore the trolls, and teach the students to do the same. They're actually harmless, just annoying, but that's their only entertainment, you know.

Hello
I am a Government teacher in CA and sending my students here to learn about political forums.

:lol:

Hope you gave them sections on Critical Thinking and Propaganda, because this forum has experts coming in from all degrees of the compass.

Perfect...

See H.S. gals and guys.. THIS is the critical public debate that keeps our Government staffed at the highest levels of competency and ethics.

((Why don't the 2 of you get a room already?? ))

Last edited:
Learn about the history of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF-pRo_Z2ME]Article 1 Section 8 - YouTube[/ame]

Where did we go wrong?

BradyReports.com ? Woodrow Wilson, The Cancer of Progressivism and the Dismantling of The Constitution ? The History Lesson that the Progressives don?t want you to know!

”Justly revered as our great Constitution is, it could be stripped off and thrown aside like a garment, and the nation would still stand forth in the living vestment of flesh and sinew, warm with the heart-blood of one people, ready to recreate constitutions and laws. … “

-Woodrow Wilson on the US Constitution

“Men are as clay in the hands of the consummate leader.” ”A (true leader) uses the masses like (tools). He must inflame their passions with little heed for the facts. Men are as clay in the hands of the consummate leader”.

-”Woodrow Wilson from his essay “Leaders of Men” 1890.

Wilson created the Federal Reserve Act, the IRS, Repealed the 17th Amendment (taking away States Right's as the Founders had intended), the Sedition Act (anyone speaking out against the Gov't could be thrown in Jail and thousands were.), and Prohibition which was later repealed.

The Banks began the Fiat Currency Machine, leading to the Roaring 20's. The Stock Markets Feasted on the Currency Machine. Buying Stocks that they couldn't afford by the use of Margin Calls. Only having to have 10 to 20% of the value of the stock to purchase.......................

BLACK FRIDAY AND THE GREAT DEPRESSION..........

FDR.................................

The Day FDR Tore Up The Constitution

Central to the New Deal decision was whether or not the Social Security tax “provided for the general welfare” of the country. Creating a brand-new agency to collect and distribute a special tax was unheard of and there were no real precedents to fall back on.

Ultimately, the court settled this debate by declaring, “The powers of Congress to authorize expenditure of public moneys for public purposes is not limited by the direct grants of legislative power found in the Constitution.”

This may have been the most expensive sentence ever issued by the Supreme Court. This one little phrase not only blessed the Social Security concept of taxation and redistribution, but it also created the first legal precedent for levying new taxes to fund specific programs.

The rest is history…and it’s not a very pretty one. The Social Security system is functionally bankrupt…and growing more insolvent by the day. Far from spending “public moneys for public purposes,” the Social Security system borrows foreign money for unsustainable entitlement benefits.

We now face unfunded liabilities ranging from 90 to 120 TRILLION DOLLARS..........

After FDR, for the Common was abused to the point of INSANITY..... Culminating to the 17 TRILLION in debt we have today.

Why? He IGNORED the Founders Warnings. He used the courts to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE the Constitution. Fundamental Changes that the Founders Warned us about.

Glass-Steagall Act Definition | Investopedia

Definition of 'Glass-Steagall Act'
An act the U.S. Congress passed in 1933 as the Banking Act, which prohibited commercial banks from participating in the investment banking business. The Glass-Steagall Act was sponsored by Senator Carter Glass, a former Treasury secretary, and Senator Henry Steagall, a member of the House of Representatives and chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee. The Act was passed as an emergency measure to counter the failure of almost 5,000 banks during the Great Depression. The Glass-Steagall lost its potency in subsequent decades and was finally repealed in 1999.

Passed as the lessons learned from the Great Depression to prevent the Banks from creating Stock Market Bubbles. They realized that the Fiat Money Machine must be stopped to NEVER AGAIN have a Great Depression............

We the People didn't learn from history. We elected those who decided these Safe Guards were not necessary. In 1983 and 1999 we decided that HISTORY WAS WRONG. WAS IT????????

What is 1.2 Quadrillion? |

One of the biggest risks to the world’s financial health is the $1.2 quadrillion derivatives market. It’s complex, it’s unregulated, and it ought to be of concern to world leaders that its notional value is 20 times the size of the world economy. But traders rule the roost — and as much as risk managers and regulators might want to limit that risk, they lack the power or knowledge to do so.

A quadrillion is a big number: 1,000 times a trillion. Yet according to one of the world’s leading derivatives experts, Paul Wilmott, who holds a doctorate in applied mathematics from Oxford University (and whose speaking voice sounds eerily like John Lennon’s), $1.2 quadrillion is the so-called notional value of the worldwide derivatives market. To put that in perspective, the world’s annual gross domestic product is between $50 trillion and $60 trillion.

We didn't learn. Over 1000 TRILLION IN DERIVATIVES in 7 years. Ending with the Crash of 2008.

After the Crash, did we fix this???????? No we bailed them out with FIAT CURRENCY. TARP was a smoke screen..................

Have You Heard About The 16 Trillion Dollar Bailout The Federal Reserve Handed To The Too Big To Fail Banks?

According to the GAO audit, $16.1 trillion in secret loans were made by the Federal Reserve between December 1, 2007 and July 21, 2010. The following list of firms and the amount of money that they received was taken directly from page 131 of the GAO audit report....

Citigroup - $2.513 trillion
Morgan Stanley - $2.041 trillion
Merrill Lynch - $1.949 trillion
Bank of America - $1.344 trillion
Barclays PLC - $868 billion
Bear Sterns - $853 billion
Goldman Sachs - $814 billion
Royal Bank of Scotland - $541 billion
JP Morgan Chase - $391 billion
Deutsche Bank - $354 billion
UBS - $287 billion
Credit Suisse - $262 billion
Lehman Brothers - $183 billion
Bank of Scotland - $181 billion
BNP Paribas - $175 billion
Wells Fargo - $159 billion
Dexia - $159 billion
Wachovia - $142 billion
Dresdner Bank - $135 billion
Societe Generale - $124 billion
"All Other Borrowers" - $2.639 trillion

Watch the bouncing ball...........Don't look at what I posted above...............Remember it's all about TARP........................

and now it continues........................The Bubbles have been rebuilt in the Markets. Investors are borrowing to MAKE MARGIN CALL........................The only thing keeping it from coming down is the FEDERAL RESERVE pumping money into it...........................

It isn't working................The day of reckoning nears again.....................From FAILED POLITICIANS WHO HAVE TOTALLY DISMANTLED THE CONSTITUTION............................Destroying our Standard of Living, our currency, and telling you all's well................................

DO YOU BELIEVE THEM...................................................

We the People have an obligation to STAND UP....................BE HEARD.......................And put these people where they belong..................In the unemployment line or in PRISON...................

They have harmed our country more than you know...........and it's coming again..........

STAND UP........................

Is it now normal for government teachers to favor one party over others in front of their students?

Forum List

Back