Hello from Idaho

Oh dear, I never would have guessed Mr Rancid. I spent 20 years in Boise moving to the Oregon Coast in 2018.
I'll bet you're not from Boise - WAY too liberal for you. Maybe Twin, Pokie, Clayton or Marsing? :)

Hello! Hope you have fun here.

Stay away from the dark corners.
So far all I have seen are dark corners. This place is INFESTED with liberal nut cases ... DOMINATED by them!
You should try Political Hotwire. That place is a commie sewer.
So is this, pretty much. Apparently 95% or so indoctrinated liberals who refuse to even look at any information / evidence that goes against their preconceived notions ... in other words 95% willfully ignorant, and far too many prone to trolling, drogatory remarks very close to name-calling, etc. etc. .... I have ignored 21 so far, those I consider so willfully ignorant and abrasive that they aren't worth even acknowleging ... and I will ignore half of this forum if that is what it takes to carry on intelligent discourse here.

So far all I have seen are dark corners. This place is INFESTED with liberal nut cases ... DOMINATED by them!
So is this, pretty much. Apparently 95% or so indoctrinated liberals who refuse to even look at any information / evidence that goes against their preconceived notions ... in other words 95% willfully ignorant, and far too many prone to trolling, drogatory remarks very close to name-calling, etc. etc. .... I have ignored 21 so far, those I consider so willfully ignorant and abrasive that they aren't worth even acknowleging ... and I will ignore half of this forum if that is what it takes to carry on intelligent discourse here.
Yep, that's what it takes. I've got about 30 on my ignore list. Ignorant pawns.

Hello from Twin Falls.
Perhaps the issue is on the other side of the conversation?

That YOU are the one indoctrinated and loath to consider all sides. Your preconceived notions hobble your ability to discern shit from Shinola...just sayin~

Keep that echo chamber pristine...as you fall further and further behind what is real.

Keep that echo chamber pristine...as you fall further and further behind what is real.
Oh yeah, keeping it real, huh. Real dumb.

Hello from Twin Falls.
Perhaps the issue is on the other side of the conversation?

That YOU are the one indoctrinated and loath to consider all sides. Your preconceived notions hobble your ability to discern shit from Shinola...just sayin~
We've considered all sides and your side is lacking in common sense and integrity.

Oh dear, I never would have guessed Mr Rancid. I spent 20 years in Boise moving to the Oregon Coast in 2018.
I'll bet you're not from Boise - WAY too liberal for you. Maybe Twin, Pokie, Clayton or Marsing? :)
Naw..this dude has panhandle written all over him...CdA...Sandpoint...Post Falls...Hayden...Bonner's Ferry.

Naw..this dude has panhandle written all over him...CdA...Sandpoint...Post Falls...Hayden...Bonner's Ferry.
My stomping grounds. Mostly good people.

Lol - Militia member up in Idaho panhandle right here kids! ^ 3%er?

Yep, Patriot. You wouldn't be comfortable up here. You're not allowed in the women's restroom up here.

Yep, Patriot. You wouldn't be comfortable up here. You're not allowed in the women's restroom up here.
And where I live the women pack guns and SHOOT queers or men in their restrooms.
iyfyus.jpg.gif

And where I live the women pack guns and SHOOT queers or men in their restrooms. View attachment 460834

Sandpoint? :lol:

And where I live the women pack guns and SHOOT queers or men in their restrooms. View attachment 460834

I'm betting Athol..Sandpoint's a bit ritzy for the militia crowd.

You ever been to Sandpoint?

Athol is full of atholes.

Athol is full of atholes.
True that...along with Silverwood.
Btw...family still lives in Garwood. Pity about the tavern.

Forum List

Back