Hello from Idaho

Don't see Fat Freddy's cat though. LOL

Ask and ye shall receive...

1612995646568.png

Hello from Idaho. I am a passionate Trump supporter and make no apologies for that.
Hello my midwestern neighbor! Welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy your time here. I’m relatively new but became a daily reader at the get-go. A good thing about this forum is that you can pretty much choose your battles according to topic, tweak your “environment”, and once you get to know the regular posters you can choose to engage or otherwise.
Not what I am finding at all. I am not enjoying my time here. It is nothing but a constant battle being outnumbered by the loony left trying to suppress, obfuscate, ridicule, bait, deny, twist literally everything I post ... and to often post outright lies. Typical left ... zero ethics, integrity, honesty, caring about absolutely nothing but keeping their party in power ... including not caring a bit about our Constitution or Republic. This is not fun, it is WAR.

^^^ irony at its very best ^^^

Let's keep the discussion to introduction only, please. There is the whole rest of the forum for hashing out issues. Thanks

Hello from Idaho. I am a passionate Trump supporter and make no apologies for that.
Now that he can no longer hide behind presidential immunity, it'll be fun watching his criminal and civil legal exposure, as well as his multiple personal financial crises with banks refusing to lend to him, I guess.

His lying about winning in a "landslide!" despite having no credible evidence of fraud and most Americans having consistently and relentlessly indicated that he stunk in independent polls over his single term was hilarious. His inciting his goons to end America's noble tradition of peaceful transfers of power, not so much.

Maybe he can cheat on the old reality-tv resumé and get back in show-biz with a talk show gig and Rudy 'Squidhead' Giuliani as his Ed McMahon!

Which makes you a Regular American.
No. He's kind of a douchebag.
No apology.
Angelo needs to grow up and get educated. He strikes me as just a young fully-CNN-indoctrinated idiot believing every lie they feed him, never questioning a word of it, believing his commie savior Biden is omnipotent, just a complete buffoon, a complete success of our liberal-infested-NWO-agenda-brainwashing institutions we mistakenly refer to as our "education system".

I moved here to Idaho from libtard-infested Washington state because Idaho is one of the reddest states in the entire country and the 2nd most gun-friendly state in the country. I fit right in here and love it here. I believe our state legislature is considering issuing hunting licenses on libtards with no bag limit. :auiqs.jpg:

No apology.
Angelo needs to grow up and get educated. He strikes me as just a young fully-CNN-indoctrinated libtard idiot believing every lie they feed him, never questioning a word of it, believing his commie savior Biden is omnipotent, just a complete buffoon, a complete success of our liberal-infested-NWO-agenda-brainwashing institutions we mistakenly refer to as our "education system".

I moved here to Idaho from libtard-infested Washington state because Idaho is one of the reddest states in the entire country and the 2nd most gun-friendly state in the country. I fit right in here and love it here.

I believe our state legislature is considering issuing hunting licenses on libtards with no bag limit. :auiqs.jpg:

No apology.
Angelo needs to grow up and get educated. He strikes me as just a young fully-CNN-indoctrinated libtard idiot believing every lie they feed him, never questioning a word of it, believing his commie savior Biden is omnipotent, just a complete buffoon, a complete success of our liberal-infested-NWO-agenda-brainwashing institutions we mistakenly refer to as our "education system".

I moved here to Idaho from libtard-infested Washington state because Idaho is one of the reddest states in the entire country and the 2nd most gun-friendly state in the country. I fit right in here and love it here.

I believe our state legislature is considering issuing hunting licenses on libtards with no bag limit. :auiqs.jpg:
No_Only filthy Dems are douchebags.

You like being wrong a lot
don't you ?

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

New Topics

Forum List

Back