🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hello "pro choice" people.

Sometimes we don’t treat born people like humans. If you have a point, yiur failing to make it.

And you keep making shit up. Yes. Abortion has been charged as murder, you moron. Miscarriages aren’t investigated as murder because it’s really difficult to get jurisdiction over God or nature, you simpleton. And of course, some people have held funerals for the unborn babies who have died as a result of miscarriages.

Actually, mostly they aren't.

Now, we have had a few cases like Purvi Patel where the fetal homicide laws were used to prosecute a poor woman of color (Because they'd never try this shit on a white woman!) for murder when she had a miscarriage. This is why you idiots need to be stopped.

Nope. There are children who have been born. And there are children who have not yet been born. Your moronic attempt to pretend there’s a difference is just a fallacy.

Your claim is also factually wrong. Sadly, it is currently true, legally, that some (most) abortions are allowed by law. But, as I noted by citing some actual statutory law, earlier, certain other abortions are illegal and some (depending on jurisdiction) are classified as murder.
Flat out wrong. Name someone charged with murder for an abortion

Now, we have had a few cases like Purvi Patel where the fetal homicide laws were used to prosecute a poor woman of color (Because they'd never try this shit on a white woman!) for murder when she had a miscarriage. This is why you idiots need to be stopped.
To be clear she was not charged with murder

We’ve had over 64 million innocent preborn babies slaughtered since Roe v. Wade. That’s why you scumbags need to be stopped.

Bullshit. I’m not saying you’re a liar. But you dim ale shut up.

Hey, here's how you can tell that just as many abortions happened before Roe as after.

The birth rate didn't drop in 1973. Or 1974. Or 1975. It actually stayed relatively stable.

1972​
3,258,411​
15.6​
1973​
3,136,965​
14.9​
1974​
3,159,958​
14.9​
1975​
3,144,198​
14.8​

She was charged with infant feticide and child neglect and sentenced to 20 years.

There were just as many abortions performed before Roe v. Wade as after.
My prior reply got messed up. And I failed to edit. What I thought I had typed and what I intended was:

Bullshit. I’m not saying you’re a liar. But you sure do make shit up.

Hey, here's how you can tell that just as many abortions happened before Roe as after.

The birth rate didn't drop in 1973. Or 1974. Or 1975. It actually stayed relatively stable.

1972​
3,258,411​
15.6​
1973​
3,136,965​
14.9​
1974​
3,159,958​
14.9​
1975​
3,144,198​
14.8​
Bullshit.

My prior reply got messed up. And I failed to edit. What I thought I had typed and what I intended was:

Bullshit. I’m not saying you’re a liar. But you sure do make shit up.

Um, dude, I just proved it by showing the birth rate didn't drop.

Which means either women were aborting at the same rate before the unenforced statues that Roe struck down.

Or, more women were getting knocked up specifically to have abortions.

Which strikes you as more logical?

Name one person who "celebrates" abortion. No one "cheers for abortion". You're the idiot. If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. But YOU are not qualified to tell others what do to with their bodies. YOU are the least qualified person out there to decide for others.

You go on and on about the "millions of babies" being killed, but don't say one word about the actual living babies who are dying in America. The highest rate of infant mortality in the first world. The highest rate of maternal death in childbirth in the first world. You don't care that 3 children are killed by gun violence every single day.

You only care about these children in utero. You do NOTHING to help their families survive or thrive once they're born. The unborn are precious. The living you have no use for.

Don't come at us with your slogans about being all about the innocent unborn babies since you care so little for living babies, the mothers, or their health./

You've been told repeatedly how stupid your "If you don't like killing people, then don't kill one, but you can't tell me not to" argument is. The fact that you're piss-stupid enough to say it and think you're saying something intelligent is more than enough to explain to me why you're piss-stupid enough not to remember the many times you've been laughed at for your "logic".

And I will never be the "least qualified" for anything so long as your fat, wrinkled ass is still nastying up the world by existing.

I'm not required to address a fucking thing just because your stupid ass demands it, Sparkles. And I have less patience now with your "How dare you discuss THIS topic without also discussing this completely different topic" nonsense than I started with. You want to talk about care for living children, feel free to start a thread on it and maybe I'll grace it with my presence and wisdom if I have nothing else to do. But do NOT come at me with your belief that you get to issue orders as to what I address and how I address it. You want someone to take your orders, go to IHOP.

We are talking about abortion, and "Well, if you don't vote for welfare payments, we just have to kill the kids" is NOT a good argument, even for you.

Try bookmarking this post, because I get really tired of having to repeat myself multiple times because you're too dumb to remember anything beyond five minutes, and you keep coming back with the same fucking asinine arguments like you just now thought of them.

Gee whiz, all of these RIGHT WING HATE SITES are publishing lies about abortion rights. Quelle Surprise!!!! The one left wing publication you used had an article MOCKING the idea of abortion parties.

TRY PUBLISHING REAL NEWS FROM ACTUAL NEWS SOURCES, NOT YOUR RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA SITES.

"Glamour" and "Salon" are "right wing hate sites"? Wow, it's almost like you decided what you "know" about his post without ever bothering to read it, or something.

I sure am glad you put to rest all those rumors that you're a mindless, drooling tool.

It's a tiktok and I don't want to hear it from the mods. Deal with it. For those of you...

Behold the images of your evil.
TIKTOK?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGA

It's a tiktok and I don't want to hear it from the mods. Deal with it. For those of you...

Behold the images of your evil.
TIKTOK?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGA

Um, dude, I just proved it by showing the birth rate didn't drop.

Which means either women were aborting at the same rate before the unenforced statues that Roe struck down.

Or, more women were getting knocked up specifically to have abortions.

Which strikes you as more logical?
Uhm dude. That’s not proof. Logic ain’t your strong suit.

"Glamour" and "Salon" are "right wing hate sites"? Wow, it's almost like you decided what you "know" about his post without ever bothering to read it, or something.

I sure am glad you put to rest all those rumors that you're a mindless, drooling tool.

Did you read the articles. They were mocking your claims, you stupid bitch.

Actually good people do kill babies, especially in war. The US and the Brits bombed German cities filled mostly with women and children. Were those American airmen heros or where they evil?

My definition is sparing people from pain and suffering. That goes for the terminally ill whether old or young. You don't care about suffering, only your ideological high horse.
So do you give the old sick people a choice, or do you just kill us. Thats why I will never give up my second amendment rights. I have to protect myself from people like you.

Forum List

Back