🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hello "pro choice" people.

You don’t. There is no such right. (Maniacal laughter doesn’t make you any less stupid.)

You probably do have a right to be labeled retarded. And you’ve earned it.
I shall declare what are rights!!!!!!

I have spoken!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Abortion is a medical procedure whose need is determined by the woman and her doctor. Surgery of any kind is gory, and hard for any non medical person to watch. You ever see a heart/lung transplant video?

Married to a physician. Seen it all. Gory doesn't bother me one bit. Killing babies bother's me a lot. It's macabre. Did you know that those babies have developed nerve endings and feel pain the same way you do, but they get more for the baby parts without the chemicals, so they dismember them while alive with nothing to stop the suffering.

And you still haven't answered my question:
Do you approve, and if so, do you think they should at least anesthetize the baby before they carve it up like a turkey?

Married to a physician. Seen it all. Gory doesn't bother me one bit. Killing babies bother's me a lot. It's macabre. Did you know that those babies have developed nerve endings and feel pain the same way you do, but they get more for the baby parts without the chemicals, so they dismember them while alive with nothing to stop the suffering.

And you still haven't answered my question:
Do you approve, and if so, do you think they should at least anesthetize the baby before they carve it up like a turkey?
If you are married to a physician, I'm sure you've heard similar things to what I've heard from my daughter the ER physician. Surgery of any kind is sometimes hard to look at. Your insinuation of selling baby parts is bullshit. Medical waste is sometimes used for research, but it is illegal to sell, and reimbursement for harvesting expenses is all that can be accepted. That is the law, and it's well monitored.

The preborn child absolutely should have the same right: to life itself. End of the day: the child’s right

Well, good thing there are no such things as "preborn children". They fall in there with Unicorns... Which reminds me, I need to get my unicorn hunting license renewed.

No, you ignorant and dishonest twit. The Roe v. Wade decision cobbled together an implicit “right” of a woman to choose and included the “right” to choose to have an abortion therein. It was predicated on “privacy.” (Absurd judicial legislating.) But they didn’t strike down any abortion law because of its alleged unenforceability. In fact, I don’t believe the Decision even mentions “enforceability.”

Actually, Roe was built on the exact same legal reasoning as Griswold v. Connecticut, which found there was a right to privacy in matters of contraception and the state couldn't interfere. Almost NO ONE considers Griswold to be controversial today.

The reality was that both Griswold and Roe struck down laws that were on the books, but no one was enforcing, no one could practically enforce, and were just misogynistic relics of an earlier day.

Roe did do some tinkering with "viability", which were immediately nullified by Doe v. Boland, issued the same day, which stated that abortions could happen at any point due to the health of the mother.

No it doesn’t. It shows that prosecutors make choices. Nothing more.

Yes, POLITICAL CHOICES... that's the point. They didn't want the gig to be up in an election year.

If you are married to a physician, I'm sure you've heard similar things to what I've heard from my daughter the ER physician. Surgery of any kind is sometimes hard to look at. Your insinuation of selling baby parts is bullshit. Medical waste is sometimes used for research, but it is illegal to sell, and reimbursement for harvesting expenses is all that can be accepted. That is the law, and it's well monitored.
Monitored my ass. And they are paid handsomely with our money to conduct grotesque experiments.
Baby parts are big business and the fresher the better:

Judicial Watch: New HHS Documents Reveal Millions in Federal Funding for University of Pittsburgh Human Fetal Organ Harvesting Project Including Viable and Full-Term Babies​

Pennsylvania has a pro-life reputation, yet the University of Pittsburgh hosts disturbing and barbaric government-sponsored experiments on aborted babies: infant scalping, exporting fetal kidneys and killing live-aborted infants by organ harvesting. Mounting evidence connects Planned Parenthood to it all.

Note, if you will, that the killing of live infants is caused by organ harvesting. What you call medical waste, others call arms and kidneys and hearts and stuff. And they have gotten glowing reports from the buyers of those parts...

So, you still approve?

Last edited:
Monitored my ass. Baby parts are big business and the fresher the better:

Judicial Watch: New HHS Documents Reveal Millions in Federal Funding for University of Pittsburgh Human Fetal Organ Harvesting Project Including Viable and Full-Term Babies​

Pennsylvania has a pro-life reputation, yet the University of Pittsburgh hosts disturbing and barbaric government-sponsored experiments on aborted babies: infant scalping, exporting fetal kidneys and killing live-aborted infants by organ harvesting. Mounting evidence connects Planned Parenthood to it all.

What you call medical waste, others call arms and kidneys and hearts and stuff. And they have gotten glowing reports from the buyers of those parts...
I hope they make a billion off it

Well, good thing there are no such things as "preborn children". They fall in there with Unicorns... Which reminds me, I need to get my unicorn hunting license renewed.

Actually, Roe was built on the exact same legal reasoning as Griswold v. Connecticut, which found there was a right to privacy in matters of contraception and the state couldn't interfere. Almost NO ONE considers Griswold to be controversial today.

The reality was that both Griswold and Roe struck down laws that were on the books, but no one was enforcing, no one could practically enforce, and were just misogynistic relics of an earlier day.

Roe did do some tinkering with "viability", which were immediately nullified by Doe v. Boland, issued the same day, which stated that abortions could happen at any point due to the health of the mother.

Yes, POLITICAL CHOICES... that's the point. They didn't want the gig to be up in an election year.
Preborn children? Is that like preadult children? Can we do that at every stage? Lol

You are long-winded when you are busy lying. Of course there are preborn children. To deny it isn’t just retarded of you, it is more of your blatant dishonest. You are worthless.

Monitored my ass. And they are paid handsomely with our money to conduct grotesque experiments.
Baby parts are big business and the fresher the better:

Note, if you will, that the killing of live infants is caused by organ harvesting. What you call medical waste, others call arms and kidneys and hearts and stuff. And they have gotten glowing reports from the buyers of those parts...

So, you still approve?
I suspect there is more bullshit than body parts in the conspiracy theories you espouse.

So, you still approve?

Entirely. That tissue can do some good instead of just being tossed into a landfill, more power to them.

You are long-winded when you are busy lying. Of course there are preborn children. To deny it isn’t just retarded of you, it is more of your blatant dishonest. You are worthless.

Nope. There are children... there are fetuses. Fetuses can be terminated at will.

Your callous heart is chilling. :FIREdevil:

If I can show you I can make a profit by sawing off your leg, can I? I'll even give you a bone to bite down on from your other leg...

Actually, I'd have no problem with you doing whatever with my body after I'm dead. When I got my DL renewed last month, they asked me if I wanted to be an organ donor, and I said if they could find something usable after I'm dead, they are welcome to it.

Fetuses were never really legally alive to start with, and the aborted ones were going to be discarded anyway.

Nope. There are children... there are fetuses. Fetuses can be terminated at will.
Nope. There are children who have been born. And there are children who have not yet been born. Your moronic attempt to pretend there’s a difference is just a fallacy.

Your claim is also factually wrong. Sadly, it is currently true, legally, that some (most) abortions are allowed by law. But, as I noted by citing some actual statutory law, earlier, certain other abortions are illegal and some (depending on jurisdiction) are classified as murder.

Nope. There are children who have been born. And there are children who have not yet been born. Your moronic attempt to pretend there’s a difference is just a fallacy.

Your claim is also factually wrong. Sadly, it is currently true, legally, that some (most) abortions are allowed by law. But, as I noted by citing some actual statutory law, earlier, certain other abortions are illegal and some (depending on jurisdiction) are classified as murder.

Yes, you have a lot of posturing to the religious crazies... but that's going to backfire when women figure out what you are trying to pull on them.

Fetuses aren't children under US law. Not for tax purposes, not for census purposes.

Yes, you have a lot of posturing to the religious crazies... but that's going to backfire when women figure out what you are trying to pull on them.

Fetuses aren't children under US law. Not for tax purposes, not for census purposes.
Preborn children are persons, as I pointed out before, at least in some US jurisdictions. So your claim is false yet again. Personhood is not established by a tax credit. And of course, since a live birth isn’t guaranteed, it makes sense not to count the child in the census before the live birth.

Other than having nothing, yiur post was truly useless anyway.

Preborn children are persons, as I pointed out before, at least in some US jurisdictions. So your claim is false yet again. Personhood is not established by a tax credit. And of course, since a live birth isn’t guaranteed, it makes sense not to count the child in the census before the live birth.

Other than having nothing, yiur post was truly useless anyway.

But you are making my point. We don't treat fetuses like humans.

Even when abortion was illegal, it wasn't charged as murder. We don't treat every miscarriage as a homicide investigation. We don't hold funerals for miscarried fetuses.

But you are making my point. We don't treat fetuses like humans.

Even when abortion was illegal, it wasn't charged as murder. We don't treat every miscarriage as a homicide investigation. We don't hold funerals for miscarried fetuses.
Sometimes we don’t treat born people like humans. If you have a point, yiur failing to make it.

And you keep making shit up. Yes. Abortion has been charged as murder, you moron. Miscarriages aren’t investigated as murder because it’s really difficult to get jurisdiction over God or nature, you simpleton. And of course, some people have held funerals for the unborn babies who have died as a result of miscarriages.

Forum List

Back