🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hello "pro choice" people.

Ya missed it again!!! So you throw out the old Trump disorder you live with in an attempt to deflect. Absolutely nothing you ranted has anything to do with the OP. Let's try to get you to focus a little bit...

Just tell us what you think about something like what those pictures showed, happening to real babies?
Real baby's crushed skulls, real baby body parts, real dead babies. Can you form an opinion about that? Are you for that?
^
Let's see if you can get that far, then we can talk about Trump...
Did you have a personal meeting with Sharpton to determine your strategy before you made that post? His strategy was exactly as yours. "Forget about the specifics of this situation. Instead, lets talk about all the other times similar accusations have been made. " Can't you at least acknowledge your ethical reversal since the Brawley case?

Bulldog won't answer mine... He doesn't want people to know just how perverse he is to approve of abortion.
So dog:
Just tell us what you think about something like what those pictures showed, happening to real babies?
Abortion is a medical procedure whose need is determined by the woman and her doctor. Surgery of any kind is gory, and hard for any non medical person to watch. You ever see a heart/lung transplant video?

I accept your surrender
Same old line. False before. False now.

You totally lack the ability to craft a logical syllogism. And you clearly lack the ability to ask a meaningful question. You make baseless claims and assertions. And you don’t even try to support them.

You’re a total abject complete massive utter fail.

Just ask a meaningful one.
Relax. It's obvious that answering that question would be an affront to your brainwashing, so I will answer it for you. No, a fetus does not have the same rights as a person.

Same old line. False before. False now.

You totally lack the ability to craft a logical syllogism. And you clearly lack the ability to ask a meaningful question. You make baseless claims and assertions. And you don’t even try to support them.

You’re a total abject complete massive utter fail.
Blah blah blah

Answer the question

HAHAHAHAHA

Relax. It's obvious that answering that question would be an affront to your brainwashing, so I will answer it for you. No, a fetus does not have the same rights as a person.
A fetus is not entitled to child support. It can not be used to apply for social service benefits like other children

Because it's not a person. Persons have those rights

A preborn baby has as much of a right to live as every other innocent person — as you would admit if you had a functioning brain and any balls, lil dogshit.

Link to the law that determines that?
You mean like the ones I’ve already pointed out?

Or perhaps you’re one of the pathetic dildos who believes that a right that the gubmint doesn’t grant you is not a right at all? Don’t tell me. Let me guess. You’re a fucking libtard. Yes. Obviously, you’re libtarded.

You mean like the ones I’ve already pointed out?

Or perhaps you’re one of the pathetic dildos who believes that a right that the gubmint doesn’t grant you is not a right at all? Don’t tell me. Let me guess. You’re a fucking libtard. Yes. Obviously, you’re libtarded.
Still waiting for that law BooBoo.

Forum List

Back