Help me reconcile this little controversy regarding Trump and Cohen’s “relationship”

We all heard Trump state (well, shouting, really) that Cohen was insignificant regarding Trump’s legal affairs

Trump: Michael Cohen handled only 'a tiny, tiny fraction' of my legal work

BUT, then we also have this.

Giuliani admitted yesterday that Trump paid Michael Cohen far more than the $130,000 that went to Stormy Daniels. Trump paid Cohen “$460,000 or $470,000” at a rate of $35,000 a month. While, according to Giuliani, Cohen was “doing no work” for Trump. In addition, Donald Trump’s campaign has already paid out at least $288,000 to Cohen to cover his legal expenses.

A bit odd, don't you think?

Damn !!!! Couldn't get ONE Trump cult member to help me "reconcile" the bit of discrepancy regarding what Cohen actually does for Trump (I mean, besides kissing Trump's fat ass, that is)...

LOL

Any day now. Tick Tock.

So darn impatient.....lol

The average investigation lasts 2 years and 4 months plus..

upload_2018-5-3_17-55-20.png

You're a deluded leftist shill. You're welcome.

Yes, Marion.."Great" retort and really relevant to the O/P ...Keep your head right where its been for the last few years.....Its safer for you and your fellow morons' sanity......LOL

My sanity is fine. I'm not out there in Cuckoo land hoping for a duly elected president to have some snafu or something. I'm more concerned with policies that affect me.
He wasn't duly elected. He was elected with Russian interference and assistance. He cheated.

bullshit. the only Russian cheating was done by the Hillary campaign. Mueller is on a failed witch hunt.
I believe the National Security Director, head of the CIA, National Security Agency, etc.
If you want to believe the Russians and trump, go ahead.

if you choose to believe proven liars and partisan hacks, go right ahead. It verifies your stupidity but you are free to do it.

We all heard Trump state (well, shouting, really) that Cohen was insignificant regarding Trump’s legal affairs

Trump: Michael Cohen handled only 'a tiny, tiny fraction' of my legal work

BUT, then we also have this.

Giuliani admitted yesterday that Trump paid Michael Cohen far more than the $130,000 that went to Stormy Daniels. Trump paid Cohen “$460,000 or $470,000” at a rate of $35,000 a month. While, according to Giuliani, Cohen was “doing no work” for Trump. In addition, Donald Trump’s campaign has already paid out at least $288,000 to Cohen to cover his legal expenses.

A bit odd, don't you think?

Damn !!!! Couldn't get ONE Trump cult member to help me "reconcile" the bit of discrepancy regarding what Cohen actually does for Trump (I mean, besides kissing Trump's fat ass, that is)...

LOL

how many times must you be told. a lawyer on retainer does whatever legal work his client needs. Its not complicated, corrupt, or illegal. Its normal practice..

The end is near......for Trump and his cult.........

how many times must you be told. a lawyer on retainer

Hey,Mr. Tuna........Why did Cohen have to mortgage his house to scrape up the money to pay off Daniels' hush money???

Was the "retainer" stuck in the mail?..............LOL

Forum List

Back