Help me reconcile this little controversy regarding Trump and Cohen’s “relationship”

she broke the law, but was let off because she didn't mean to and because she is too stupid to realize that she did.

Sooooooo, try this the next time you are stopped for speeding "but officer I didn't intend to speed, so you have to let me off, right/"

What the fuck does the above have to do with the O/P???

Not much, I was responding to your buddy billy

You're a deluded leftist shill. You're welcome.

Yes, Marion.."Great" retort and really relevant to the O/P ...Keep your head right where its been for the last few years.....Its safer for you and your fellow morons' sanity......LOL
Give him a break - it’s all he knows how to work with. Facts can’t replace his need to whine.

Fact: You dorks are still parroting the DNC primer on Trump from 2016. Losers.

Billy000 , you do not possess critical thinking skills, son.
Lol parroting what exactly? What message? I’m dying to know.

You mean you haven't seen this before? :uhoh3:

WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

Does this sound like you dorks? Why yes, yes it does.

Yes, Marion.."Great" retort and really relevant to the O/P ...Keep your head right where its been for the last few years.....Its safer for you and your fellow morons' sanity......LOL

My sanity is fine. I'm not out there in Cuckoo land hoping for a duly elected president to have some snafu or something. I'm more concerned with policies that affect me.
He wasn't duly elected. He was elected with Russian interference and assistance. He cheated.

You mad bro?

happiest I've been in quite a while........
You morons are just :dig:

nice cartoon of Pelosi digging her own grave. The dems are making fools of themselves and Trump is getting things done for the USA.

sorry, gnat, hilly lost, she will never be anything but a lying criminal two time loser.

Answer the fucking O/P or go back to fishing for tuna......lol

OK, rich guys like trump keep many lawyers on retainer. Cohen was one of them, nothing here, sorry.

My sanity is fine. I'm not out there in Cuckoo land hoping for a duly elected president to have some snafu or something. I'm more concerned with policies that affect me.
He wasn't duly elected. He was elected with Russian interference and assistance. He cheated.

Oh? So he had whole Mexican migrant farm worker communities bused in to vote for him, amirite?

No, that was done for the other one, and she still lost, despite that! :banana:

bullshit. the only Russian cheating was done by the Hillary campaign. Mueller is on a failed witch hunt.

You mad bro?

nice cartoon of Pelosi digging her own grave. The dems are making fools of themselves and Trump is getting things done for the USA.

sorry, gnat, hilly lost, she will never be anything but a lying criminal two time loser.

OK, rich guys like trump keep many lawyers on retainer. Cohen was one of them, nothing here, sorry.

what do you find funny about the truth, gnat?

nothing here, sorry.

LOL

upload_2018-5-3_14-39-25.png

Oh? So he had whole Mexican migrant farm worker communities bused in to vote for him, amirite?

No, that was done for the other one, and she still lost, despite that! :banana:
You lie, or believe trump talking point lies as they are told to you.

bullshit. the only Russian cheating was done by the Hillary campaign. Mueller is on a failed witch hunt.
I believe the National Security Director, head of the CIA, National Security Agency, etc.
If you want to believe the Russians and trump, go ahead.

You mad bro?

what do you find funny about the truth, gnat?

gnat finds it funny, like confused Marry Anne funny.

Dawn-Wells-as-Mary-Ann-gilligans-island-20954486-640-480.jpg

Forum List

Back