🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here are some fine examples of our education system. Both students and teacher.

Yeah, there are idiots everywhere. Did you know we still have some dumb people who believe that the election was stolen? Honest.

Not only that, there are even some idiots who would rather listen to some dumb radio jockey mouthing off than believe scientists or physicians.

I guess, this is what you get from home-schooling. When you have stupid parents, guess what they will teach their kids?

Yeah, there are idiots everywhere. Did you know we still have some dumb people who believe that the election was stolen? Honest.

Not only that, there are even some idiots who would rather listen to some dumb radio jockey mouthing off than believe scientists or physicians.

I guess, this is what you get from home-schooling. When you have stupid parents, guess what they will teach their kids?
A swing and a miss. But a valiant effort to dodge the disaster that is our public education system.

I'll bet those dunces were not home schooled

We have some worthless uneducated Moon Bat idiots that are so stupid as to believe that Joe Potatohead actually legitimately won the election given the overwhelming evidence that the election was stolen.

Those morons are in denial that the Democrats used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested balloted, counted by Democrats, in Democrat controlled swing districts, to steal the election.

How stupid is that?

You really do not have to look much farther then this board to see that education has failed. Hell magnipuss makes the claim that these are home schooled with absolutely no way to back it up. We see it’s failure every day. We have people voting for people that can not remember what they ate little own be part of running a country.

Not sure if I should laugh or cry....both perhaps? Lol

Got a question....
We all know the black chick is a complete moron,but why are her tits at waist level?
It's not like she has huge knockers and gravity is taking its toll,in fact I'd bet she's an A cup at best.
Seems to me God not only screwed her in the brain department but in the tit department as well.

Got a question....
We all know the black chick is a complete moron,but why are her tits at waist level?
It's not like she has huge knockers and gravity is taking its toll,in fact I'd bet she's an A cup at best.
Seems to me God not only screwed her in the brain department but in the tit department as well.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................

Forum List

Back