Here are some numbers for you Clintonites who think she should have won..because of the popular vote

Trump won because Putin fixed it that way

I'm curious, Winger...was anything revealed in the hacked emails that shouldn't have been exposed by a main stream media that wasn't in Clinton's pocket?

Trump won because despite his flaws...he was still a better candidate than she was. She essentially ran on being a woman and a Democrat...thinking that would garner her the female vote, the black and Hispanic vote and the far left progressive vote. She didn't offer solutions...

Irrelevant. States aren't equal entities. They are pieces of ground.

It is relevant in the sense that because of the added weight given in EVs to small flyover states, a Democrat has to win 53% of the vote to reach 270

wrong, a dem has to win Ca, NY, and a couple more states, the path is much harder for a republican since Ca and NY are always blue and have lots of EC votes. Trump beat the odds and the media who said he had no path to 270. The American voters shoved it up the media's ass.

You are partially correct

But California has as many EVs as ten low population Red States, even though California has three times the population

OK, so lets apportion the EC votes in every state, Trump still wins. Whats your point?

If you only point is that you are butthurt that the hildebeast lost, fine, but its time to move on to something that matters.

No he doesn't. If you divide the EC votes proportionately, Clinton wins by a margin comparable to her margin in the popular vote.

No. Trump would hae still won

"I calculated the vote allocation using the Webster/Sainte-Laguë method (based on results as of November 9, 2016) applied to each individual state:

• Clinton 263
  • Trump 262
  • Johnson 10
  • Stein 2
  • McMullin 1
In the spirit of the Electoral College giving less populous states a boost in the vote, I altered the formula to award 2 votes per state to the winner of the popular vote, and the remainder allocated via Webster/Sainte-Laguë:

• Trump 269
  • Clinton 259
  • Johnson 7
  • Stein 2
  • McMullin 1
For comparison, here I applied Webster/Sainte-Laguë to the entire United States population without splitting them based on state:

• Clinton 256
  • Trump 255
  • Johnson 17
  • Stein 1
  • McMullin 1
  • Other 8 (these were not separated in the data source)

I calculated the vote allocation using the Webster/Sainte-Laguë method (based on results as of November 9, 2016) applied to each individual state:

• Clinton 263
  • Trump 262
  • Johnson 10
  • Stein 2
  • McMullin 1
In the spirit of the Electoral College giving less populous states a boost in the vote, I altered the formula to award 2 votes per state to the winner of the popular vote, and the remainder allocated via Webster/Sainte-Laguë:

• Trump 269
  • Clinton 259
  • Johnson 7
  • Stein 2
  • McMullin 1
For comparison, here I applied Webster/Sainte-Laguë to the entire United States population without splitting them based on state:

• Clinton 256
  • Trump 255
  • Johnson 17
  • Stein 1
  • McMullin 1
  • Other 8 (these were not separated in the data source)"
Who would have won the presidency if all states' electors were allocated proportionally?

Given that to be elected would still require 270 EC votes it would have gone to the House regardless of the outcome. Since Republicans currently hold the House, Trump would be the victor.

No doubt, Johnson had far more effect on the election than stein. And obviously if he wasn't there the votes would've went to trump.
Because the Hildabeast had the energy and appeal of a slug... Fact

Trump won because he rigged enough states to get their electoral votes.

But he can count on his opponents giving him the same chance as did Obama's opponents.
Provide factual evidence supported by links to back up your claim. Even Obama said the vote was legal and untainted..
Obama was wrong. Trump was right: the election was wrong. The proof: he won.
Provide evidence to support your claim or admit you are a liar.

Have you demanded that of your RWnut pals who claim that 3 million illegals voted for Hillary
Asaritis, county break down is informative yet unimport.

Only two figures that count: the number of votes in a state and that state's electors.

Trump won 30 states, Clinton won 20 and DC.

It is relevant in the sense that because of the added weight given in EVs to small flyover states, a Democrat has to win 53% of the vote to reach 270

wrong, a dem has to win Ca, NY, and a couple more states, the path is much harder for a republican since Ca and NY are always blue and have lots of EC votes. Trump beat the odds and the media who said he had no path to 270. The American voters shoved it up the media's ass.

California has gone Republican more than Democrat since 1950.

California Presidential Election Voting History
Evidence already provided and linked to several times.

Trump won because he rigged enough states to get their electoral votes.

But he can count on his opponents giving him the same chance as did Obama's opponents.
Provide factual evidence supported by links to back up your claim. Even Obama said the vote was legal and untainted..

Have you demanded that of your RWnut pals who claim that 3 million illegals voted for Hillary

Never. You just lied.

Never. You just lied.

It's always funny when you say that, fake.

It alerts me to the fact that someone has spoken a truth, and you object.

But California has as many EVs as ten low population Red States, even though California has three times the population

OK, so lets apportion the EC votes in every state, Trump still wins. Whats your point?

If you only point is that you are butthurt that the hildebeast lost, fine, but its time to move on to something that matters.

Rebublican wet dream....Gerrymander the Presidency

I'm curious, Winger...was anything revealed in the hacked emails that shouldn't have been exposed by a main stream media that wasn't in Clinton's pocket?

Trump won because despite his flaws...he was still a better candidate than she was. She essentially ran on being a woman and a Democrat...thinking that would garner her the female vote, the black and Hispanic vote and the far left progressive vote. She didn't offer solutions...

Trump was selected by the Russians

Rebublican wet dream....Gerrymander the Presidency

Trump was selected by the Russians
Trump is the stooge of the Russians.

I haven't personally verified these numbers, but after looking at the red/blue map of the county by county votes across the nation, I do not doubt a bit of it...
...There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
Trump won 3,084 of them. Clinton won 57...
Luckily there are people who DO try to verify numbers before spreading false information.

FACT CHECK: Trump Won 3,084 of 3,141 Counties, Clinton Won 57
Does not matter for the Trumps. They will lie. It is what they do.

I haven't personally verified these numbers, but after looking at the red/blue map of the county by county votes across the nation, I do not doubt a bit of it. Trump won because most of the nation wanted him to him.
If not for a couple of squeakers in swing states .....

U.S. Totals
Clinton (D)... 65,316,724........48.2%...Clinton Plus 2 percent
Trump (R).... 62,719,568.........46.2%

13 Swing States
Clinton (D) 21,417,654 ...46.6%
..Trump (R) 22,237,861.. 48.3% ..Trump plus 1.7 percent

Non-Swing States

Clinton (D) 43,899,070 ...49.0% ..Clinton Plus 3.8
Trump (R). 40,481,707... 45.2%

I haven't personally verified these numbers, but after looking at the red/blue map of the county by county votes across the nation, I do not doubt a bit of it. Trump won because most of the nation wanted him to him.

U.S. Totals

13 Swing States

Non-Swing States

Before California came in Trump was up in the popular vote by over 1 million.

U.S. Totals

13 Swing States

Non-Swing States

Take a look at the figures ....Trump is a minority white male President ...its as though in the Super Bowl only points scored in certain areas of the field count ...

U.S. Totals

13 Swing States

Non-Swing States

Take a look at the figures ....Trump is a minority white male President ...its as though in the Super Bowl only points scored in certain areas of the field count ...
Wrong he won the election because he carried the most States with the most Electoral votes. Just because there are stupid people in California that voted for a loser doesn't change how our elections work. Further it is a forgone conclusion that as many as 3 million illegals voted.

Forum List

Back