Here are some numbers for you Clintonites who think she should have won..because of the popular vote

land does not vote, people vote.
It should be one person, one vote, and the president elected by majority vote, not by counties.

So if you support one person one vote that's pure democracy and Mob rule over the minority.
One person one vote would mean 5 mens votes and issues over 4 womens votes over their issues. Mens issues would only have representation.

So are you in the 'mob' or are you one who deserves to vote?

If someone wants to convince me that my vote in very very very rural upstate NY should count more than Donald Trump's vote in NYC,

go ahead. Let's hear it.

your vote didn't count at all because it was cancelled by the vote of an intelligent voter in NY.

Really? That's all you got this morning?

You fancy yourself a genius on voting. Tell me why my vote should count more than Donald Trump's.

It didn't. Your vote had the same value as his in selecting the NY electors. Since all of the NY electors voted for hilly, Trump's vote didn't count at all.

But those are the rules, Trump won in accordance with the rules in place for the presidential election of 2016.

If you want to change the rules get congress to pass an amendment and then get it ratified by 38 states

It should be one person, one vote, and the president elected by majority vote, not by counties.

So if you support one person one vote that's pure democracy and Mob rule over the minority.
One person one vote would mean 5 mens votes and issues over 4 womens votes over their issues. Mens issues would only have representation.

Women won the right to vote by the of vote OF men. Remember?

and minority rights were established by the majority. whats your point?

Asaritis, county break down is informative yet unimport.

Only two figures that count: the number of votes in a state and that state's electors.

Trump won 30 states, Clinton won 20 and DC.

Irrelevant. States aren't equal entities. They are pieces of ground.
But their state electors are not ground and do vote.

When electors vote unanimously for the candidate who got only a plurality of the vote, they have disenfranchised a majority of the voters in that state.

If someone wants to convince me that my vote in very very very rural upstate NY should count more than Donald Trump's vote in NYC,

go ahead. Let's hear it.

your vote didn't count at all because it was cancelled by the vote of an intelligent voter in NY.

You fancy yourself a genius on voting. Tell me why my vote should count more than Donald Trump's.

It didn't. Your vote had the same value as his in selecting the NY electors. Since all of the NY electors voted for hilly, Trump's vote didn't count at all.

But those are the rules, Trump won in accordance with the rules in place for the presidential election of 2016.

If you want to change the rules get congress to pass an amendment and then get it ratified by 38 states

The rules are stupid. That's the point.

Only two figures that count: the number of votes in a state and that state's electors.

yes, proportionately based on the population of the state.

When electors vote unanimously for the candidate who got only a plurality of the vote, they have disenfranchised a majority of the voters in that state.

so award electoral votes proportionally, Trump still wins.

The other poster said that in a democracy women would have no say and always lose on 'women's' issues.

That's retarded, as I proved.

go ahead. Let's hear it.

NO, that's your opinion. and opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

The other poster said that in a democracy women would have no say and always lose on 'women's' issues.

That's retarded, as I proved.
since there are more women than men in the US, I have to agree with you

Not when they use 'winner take all'.

go ahead. Let's hear it.

NO, that's your opinion. and opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

You just called yourself an asshole.

The point seemed to have been missed.
It could be any issues of minorities.
The voice of the heartland the very backbone of our nation those voices that was being ignored by Washington spoke up and won over the more few states with more population.
This was a movement. Media still are not reporting it correctly.

that's up to each state. apportion them and Trump still wins.

Give it up, your corrupt, lying, cheating candidate lost.

The voice of the heartland the very backbone of our nation those voices that was being ignored by Washington spoke up and won over the more few states with more population.

No, the heartland is not some special place that needs preferential treatment.

what happened did not fit the media agenda, so they will continue to lie about it.

that's up to each state. apportion them and Trump still wins.

Give it up, your corrupt, lying, cheating candidate lost.

No, the lyingest candidate won:

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Bullshit.

If the folks working that land decided to strike, and only provide for themselves for the coming year, then the folks in those counties that voted against them that need the labor and resources from that land would go w/o food, energy, paper, etc. THEY WOULD DIE...
ok, ok. i already conceded. how could i not in the face of such overwhelming common sense offerings. i noted here: land does vote. states vote. people do not vote. i can learn so much here.
The point is, the land, represented by people, vote.

No. Individual persons vote. Once you abandon the core value of one person one vote,

you have abandoned democracy.

Well, we have never lived in a democracy, it has always been a republic.

Where on earth did you ever get the illusion it was ever a democracy?

quote-remember-democracy-never-lasts-long-it-soon-wastes-exhausts-and-murders-itself-there-never-was-john-adams-1104.jpg

Forum List

Back