Here are some numbers for you Clintonites who think she should have won..because of the popular vote

As if any of you knuckleheads have a better plan than what the Founders came up with almost 240 years ago. :talktothehand:

land does not vote, people vote.

Bullshit.

If the folks working that land decided to strike, and only provide for themselves for the coming year, then the folks in those counties that voted against them that need the labor and resources from that land would go w/o food, energy, paper, etc. THEY WOULD DIE...
ok, ok. i already conceded. how could i not in the face of such overwhelming common sense offerings. i noted here: land does vote. states vote. people do not vote. i can learn so much here.
The point is, the land, represented by people, vote.

No. Individual persons vote. Once you abandon the core value of one person one vote,

you have abandoned democracy.

Well, we have never lived in a democracy, it has always been a republic.

Where on earth did you ever get the illusion it was ever a democracy?

quote-remember-democracy-never-lasts-long-it-soon-wastes-exhausts-and-murders-itself-there-never-was-john-adams-1104.jpg

Electoral college type voting is a not a requirement to be a republic.

It should be one person, one vote, and the president elected by majority vote, not by counties.

So if you support one person one vote that's pure democracy and Mob rule over the minority.
One person one vote would mean 5 mens votes and issues over 4 womens votes over their issues. Mens issues would only have representation.

Women won the right to vote by the of vote OF men. Remember?

The point seemed to have been missed.
It could be any issues of minorities.
The voice of the heartland the very backbone of our nation those voices that was being ignored by Washington spoke up and won over the more few states with more population.
This was a movement. Media still are not reporting it correctly.

No, the heartland is not some special place that needs preferential treatment.

Preferential?
Since when is no representation preferential?
Using minorites for political control is what the P.C. ideology has done.
I'd rather be a deplorable rather than despicable.

That's cute, but meaningless. What is or should be obvious is that the most populated states should not dictate to all states. That is the purpose of the EC. It worked fine.

Hillary lost because she was a poor candidate who had no credible record, no credible plans for improvement of the economy and nothing more than screaming criticisms of Trump. People all across the nation want what Trump offered...except for the big cities. Even New York State predominately wanted (and got) Trump despite the wishes of the vote-for-a-living welfare buns in NYC.
Hillary lost because urban voters are generally more highly educated and more progressive, yet they do not get full credit for their votes. Trump won because the vast majority of people who voted for him are poorly educated, unsophisticated thinkers who live in rural areas. That is the reality.
Well the uneducated knew what was better from the country. The educated made a poor decision and you lost, get over it.

As if any of you knuckleheads have a better plan than what the Founders came up with over 240 years ago. :talktothehand:

Yes. You elect the president the same way the states elect their governors. Or the same way my town elects the animal control officer, aka the dog catcher. Problem solved.

Bullshit.

If the folks working that land decided to strike, and only provide for themselves for the coming year, then the folks in those counties that voted against them that need the labor and resources from that land would go w/o food, energy, paper, etc. THEY WOULD DIE...
ok, ok. i already conceded. how could i not in the face of such overwhelming common sense offerings. i noted here: land does vote. states vote. people do not vote. i can learn so much here.

No. Individual persons vote. Once you abandon the core value of one person one vote,

quote-remember-democracy-never-lasts-long-it-soon-wastes-exhausts-and-murders-itself-there-never-was-john-adams-1104.jpg

Our Constitution does require it.

It should be one person, one vote, and the president elected by majority vote, not by counties.

So if you support one person one vote that's pure democracy and Mob rule over the minority.
One person one vote would mean 5 mens votes and issues over 4 womens votes over their issues. Mens issues would only have representation.

Women won the right to vote by the of vote OF men. Remember?

The point seemed to have been missed.
It could be any issues of minorities.
The voice of the heartland the very backbone of our nation those voices that was being ignored by Washington spoke up and won over the more few states with more population.
This was a movement. Media still are not reporting it correctly.

No, the heartland is not some special place that needs preferential treatment.

Preferential?
Since when is no representation preferential?
Using minorites for political control is what the P.C. ideology has done.
I'd rather be a deplorable rather than despicable.

There are no Senators and House members from the 'heartland' in Congress?

Prove it. lol

You're ignorant. The Constitution does NOT require the nation to keep the electoral system. You're REALLY ignorant.

15095017_1456416031053696_3664464872511812565_n.jpg
15095017_1456416031053696_3664464872511812565_n.jpg

why? the controversy "federalist vs state" is nothing new and not utterly moot
Hillary got more of the popular vote than 10 previous presidents. Someone who has gotten that kind of majority vote should be president. Fuck the federalist versus state discussion. The issue does not apply to our modern democracy. Get a grip.
I guess the founders of this country was smarter than you.

That's cute, but meaningless. What is or should be obvious is that the most populated states should not dictate to all states. That is the purpose of the EC. It worked fine.

Hillary lost because she was a poor candidate who had no credible record, no credible plans for improvement of the economy and nothing more than screaming criticisms of Trump. People all across the nation want what Trump offered...except for the big cities. Even New York State predominately wanted (and got) Trump despite the wishes of the vote-for-a-living welfare buns in NYC.
Hillary lost because urban voters are generally more highly educated and more progressive, yet they do not get full credit for their votes. Trump won because the vast majority of people who voted for him are poorly educated, unsophisticated thinkers who live in rural areas. That is the reality.
Well the uneducated knew what was better from the country. The educated made a poor decision and you lost, get over it.

The Founders only adopted the electoral system because they had to make compromises to the special interests of the various states to get them into the union. It had nothing to do with choosing a superior system.

Keep in mind, they had to preserve slavery too, to get all the states on board.

You're ignorant. The Constitution does NOT require the nation to keep the electoral system. You're REALLY ignorant.
Keep pushing this and democrats will never win an election again. Now move over and shut up while Trump and the republicans make America great again.

You didn't answer my question. Are you part of the 'mob' or not?

Keep pushing this and democrats will never win an election again. Now move over and shut up while Trump and the republicans make America great again.

I heard that in 2000.

The Founders only adopted the electoral system because they had to make compromises to the special interests of the various states to get them into the union. It had nothing to do with choosing a superior system.

Keep in mind, they had to preserve slavery too, to get all the states on board.
15109597_10154875178952089_3222872900017530004_n.jpg

Most of American farmers have college degrees.
Most rule children stay in school graduate and go to college.
You are beliving the left's propagada.

Forum List

Back