Here is a picture of the new wall at the Southern Border!!!

refurbishing 43's fence - there is no "new wall"

Goldilocks could crap on the living room carpet, call it a WALL and his idiot drones would believe it ...

Replacing a barbwire fence with a 30 ft barrier is building the wall.

Lol. This whole thing was about taking the Obama/Bush design of a steel slat bollard fencing and building LESS of it than they did?

Damn. He could crap in people's hands and con them into thinking they've got chocolate pudding for dinner.

They added some razor wire to the existing Bollard Fencing and are trying to pass it off as newly constructed "wall",
Ok can you make it over it and through both strands of razor wire?
We told you a wall was a waste. We were right. Now you are just too cowardly to admit we were right so you lamely call a fence a wall. We have been using fencing on our southern border for decades.
Answer my question! Can you make it over it and through both strands of razor wire?

Now if we could just have it electrified.

Twitter

Looking good!

Also 24/7 manned machine gun guard towers would be excellent.
Will you pay the cost of medical attention and suicides of guards/soldiers who man the machine guns and mow down innocents, including children.

You could make it voluntary and you'd have a two year waiting list.

If The Donald gave the order NOW then you would have EVERY Militia and a MAJORITY of retired Army Personnel ALL fully armed and on that border NOW to protect their nation from the Illegal Third Worlders.

Goldilocks could crap on the living room carpet, call it a WALL and his idiot drones would believe it ...

No it isn't... It's renaming the design of fence Obama put up (steel slat bollard style).

Then putting up hundreds of miles less of that fence than Obama.

Then conning people that's something new.

This is too funny.

Wall=solid
Fence= able to see through.

Hold up I need to open the gate in my chain link wall to let my dog out.

No it isn't... It's renaming the design of fence Obama put up (steel slat bollard style).

This is too funny.

Wall=solid

"Fence= able to see through."

What does being able to see through the fence have to do with anything? It's a 30 ft fence, so you can see through it BUT can you climb over it? No.

They added some razor wire to the existing Bollard Fencing and are trying to pass it off as newly constructed "wall",
Ok can you make it over it and through both strands of razor wire?
We told you a wall was a waste. We were right. Now you are just too cowardly to admit we were right so you lamely call a fence a wall. We have been using fencing on our southern border for decades.
Answer my question! Can you make it over it and through both strands of razor wire?
We've literally dropped from Mexico paying for a wall to we ran a couple strands of wire. This is fucking hilarious.

It's like if he promised NASA is getting us to the moon and instead we get a flight to Wichita. And people would try and show that as a success..

Fucking hilarious

Isn't it amazing how the Leftards on here immediately try to poke holes in the achievements of our president?

This is too funny.

Wall=solid

"Fence= able to see through."

What does being able to see through the fence have to do with anything? It's a 30 ft fence, so you can see through it BUT can you climb over it? No.

Lol. I wasn't the one saying "Jeb Bush just talked about my border proposal to build a "fence." It's not a fence, Jeb, it's a WALL, and there's a BIG difference!"

Lol but fuck . Let's just pretend that Trump never wanted a wall, just to build less fencing than Bush or Obama... Lol

Congrats. The 3rd best in border security fencebuilding president since 2000.

How sad is that Obama didn't even make border barriers a major deal and was able at this time to put up hundreds of miles more than Trump...

This is hilarious.

Isn't it amazing how the Leftards on here immediately try to poke holes in the achievements of our president?

You mean like poking holes in the fence that we are trying to rewrite the English language to pretend it's a wall?

That's fucking brilliant

big F'n deal -

he's giving mexico 1 year to clean up their act or he hits them with a tariff.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The greatest part is the border control has not released one single incident of someone crossing over or through that style of fence. So we put barbed wire around it lol.. because then it looks mean... Even though we would be looking at making it zero percent more effective. Lol

Fucking brilliant

big F'n deal -

And our tariffs with China have taken us to an all time high in trade disparity with them. Now we want to do that with Mexico as well?

Wasn't his original plan he ran on supposed to start 100 days into his time in office. Then once elected he dropped that idea and immediately decided Americans would play...

Seems legit .hahahaha

big F'n deal -

And our tariffs with China have taken us to an all time high in trade disparity with them. Now we want to do that with Mexico as well?

Wasn't his original plan he ran on supposed to start 100 days into his time in office. Then once elected he dropped that idea and immediately decided Americans would play...

Seems legit .hahahaha
I bet you approve of inter-generational welfare.

big F'n deal -

Seems legit .hahahaha

what the hell is inter-generational welfare?

big F'n deal -

Seems legit .hahahaha

No fucking clue what that is so no.

What I don't approve of is that instead of Mexico paying for a wall, we are paying for less fencing and border security hiring than Obama in the same period of time was able to hire and erect and somehow that's a win.... Like the weakest president on border security in decades here. But he tweets tough so there's that. Lol

It's almost like he wants more open borders to find more employees for his businesses to bring in. Remember he is the guy who was sued and settled for hiring illegals to do the work of Americans.

big F'n deal -

Seems legit .hahahaha

What I don't approve of is that instead of Mexico paying for a wall, we are paying for less fencing and border security hiring than Obama in the same period of time was able to hire and erect and somehow that's a win.... Like the weakest president on border security in decades here. But he tweets tough so there's that. Lol

It's almost like he wants more open borders to find more employees for his businesses to bring in. Remember he is the guy who was sued and settled for hiring illegals to do the work of Americans.
Total bullshit! Trump is fighting politically correct Democrats, Republicans, and activist judges who are attempting to thwart his every move building it. He's only two years in so he'll surpass Obama building it by the time he's at the end of his second term.

big F'n deal -

Seems legit .hahahaha

Total bullshit! Trump is fighting both Democrats, Republicans, and activist judges who are attempting to thwart his every move building it. He's only two years in so he'll surpass Obama building it by the time he's at the end of his second term.

So much for the art of the deal right?

Can't get his promise for Mexico to pay.

Can't get his own party in two years to agree with the idea.

16 of the 18 congressmemers on the border oppose his dumb idea.

Now stuck there trying to tell us a fence is a wall, building less of it than any president since before Reagan, and hiring less border security than Obama.

All talk and his inability to actually do anything is clear. xxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back