Here is a picture of the new wall at the Southern Border!!!

Actually, it's not new wall, but rather just replacing existing barrier.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...rder-wall-replacement-mexico-california-obama

President Trump visited the US–Mexico border Friday, taking credit for a long-planned replacement fence that was installed last year and claiming it was part of his much-promised wall.

"Will soon be landing in Calexico, California to look at a portion of the new WALL being built on our Southern Border," Trump tweeted. "Within two years we will have close to 400 miles built or under construction."

Standing near the barrier in Calexico, California, Trump said, "We already built a lot of it. It looks great, it's better and more effective than the previous wall and we actually can do it faster and it is less expensive."

Trump told you he built new wall when he didn't and you guys believed him.
Wall, fence, same thing. TDS loser.
A loser is a person who does not know or refuse to admit the difference between a fence and a wall. Actually, it is very cowardly to refuse to admit a wall is not a fence, but we have gotten accustomed to Trump and his supporters being cowardly. He and they have no integrity or shame. Lying is Trump's everything.
There is no effective difference, TDS loser.

Twitter

Sure was according to Trump....

But when you lose you end up saying instead of building a new international space station like you promised, a bus depot in Omaha is the same thing lol.

And that this con works on some people is the most hilarious bit of that.
Fence or a wall will wok just as well, tds loser.

Jeb Bush just talked about my border proposal to build a "fence." It's not a fence, Jeb, it's a WALL, and there's a BIG difference!

-Donald Trump

Yes I guess when you are building Obama's fence. And a lot less of it than he ever put up, that's successful.

refurbishing 43's fence - there is no "new wall"

Goldilocks could crap on the living room carpet, call it a WALL and his idiot drones would believe it ...

Replacing a barbwire fence with a 30 ft barrier is building the wall.

Lol. This whole thing was about taking the Obama/Bush design of a steel slat bollard fencing and building LESS of it than they did?

Damn. He could crap in people's hands and con them into thinking they've got chocolate pudding for dinner.

He's putting up the wall despite you leftist shitheads attempts to stym him at every turn.
Get used to it.

Actually not 1 inch of his wall has been built...

And I'm fine with order security. Which is why I'm pissed that Trump rewards illegals for coming into the US . Then tweets left and right and instead builds less border fencing in border security than Obama.

And people buy this con... So sad.
Curious...where is your slum located?

Goldilocks could crap on the living room carpet, call it a WALL and his idiot drones would believe it ...

No it isn't... It's renaming the design of fence Obama put up (steel slat bollard style).

Then putting up hundreds of miles less of that fence than Obama.

Then conning people that's something new.

This is too funny.

Wall=solid
Fence= able to see through.

Hold up I need to open the gate in my chain link wall to let my dog out.

Refer to my last post......
But i'll reiterate,first of all the Border Patrol wanted a see through wall so they can see whats going on on the otherside.
This is common knowledge.
And I find it funny you want to complain about Trump not building the wall fast enough when you dickheads are doing everything you can to stop it.
You're actions speak volumes.....and they dont reflect love of Country.

Actually when Trump was running for president the border patrol said walls don't solve the problem.

what you have to do is go after people like Trump who continuously hire illegals and stop them from regarding illegal immigration...

Obviously Trump is not going to throw himself in jail. So we have this instead.

Border Patrol says walls work....
Even NPR admits that. You need to get used to losing on border issues. And the fact that you're going to lose in 2020 because of it.
Border Patrol Agent Says His Colleagues Support Barriers And Increased Staffing

No it isn't... It's renaming the design of fence Obama put up (steel slat bollard style).

This is too funny.

Wall=solid

But i'll reiterate,first of all the Border Patrol wanted a see through wall so they can see whats going on on the otherside.
And I find it funny you want to complain about Trump not building the wall fast enough when you dickheads are doing everything you can to stop it.

He literally ran on the promise that in week 1 he would be working to stop the repatriation of money back to Mexico to force them to fund his wall.

He didn't lift a finger even once to get that done.

But yeah let's blame others because he didn't even try

Let me know when the left agrees and helps facilitate those laws.

This is too funny.

Wall=solid

Actually when Trump was running for president the border patrol said walls don't solve the problem.

what you have to do is go after people like Trump who continuously hire illegals and stop them from regarding illegal immigration...

Obviously Trump is not going to throw himself in jail. So we have this instead.

Border Patrol says walls work....
Even NPR admits that. You need to get used to losing on border issues. And the fact that you're going to lose in 2020 because of it.
Border Patrol Agent Says His Colleagues Support Barriers And Increased Staffing

Yes they changed their stance and did a complete 180 when Trump took over. Would be tough with the border control still saying Trump is the problem and people like him rewarding illegal immigration in the private sector.

And not sure what you mean about losing 2020. Not a Democrat. Just would rather we solved the actual issue and actually did more than tweet about it.

Lol. This whole thing was about taking the Obama/Bush design of a steel slat bollard fencing and building LESS of it than they did?

Damn. He could crap in people's hands and con them into thinking they've got chocolate pudding for dinner.

He's putting up the wall despite you leftist shitheads attempts to stym him at every turn.
Get used to it.

And I'm fine with order security. Which is why I'm pissed that Trump rewards illegals for coming into the US . Then tweets left and right and instead builds less border fencing in border security than Obama.

Not sure what you mean by that. I live in America myself. So sorry you think my country is a slum. What nation do you hail from?

This is too funny.

Wall=solid

He literally ran on the promise that in week 1 he would be working to stop the repatriation of money back to Mexico to force them to fund his wall.

He didn't lift a finger even once to get that done.

But yeah let's blame others because he didn't even try

Let me know when the left agrees and helps facilitate those laws.

Let me know when he even tries to stick to his promise. Haha.

How bad would that have been had he actually fought to fund it in his first years and shut down the government costing billions because his own party didn't agree with it?

Call me when the right actually agrees and facilitates them?

I mean with Obama hundreds more miles of border barriers were built than under Trump . But yeah let's blame the left for doing more???

in the comments>>>

Also, 600,000 illegal aliens have been released into the interior of the country so far this year by Traitor Trump.

Now if we could just have it electrified.

Twitter

Looking good!

Now if we could just have it electrified? Do you know how much money that would cost per year?

Would it be less than the $100 billion per year that we're currently paying the brown cockroaches to fuck the place all up?

There is no valid evidence that illegal immigration is costing taxpayers $100 billion per year, and MUCH evidence that they contribute much more to the economy than they take out, 15% withholding, contributions to GDP, consumer spending in the local economies where they live, etc., etc., but you fools ignore all of this because the alt-right has to keep you blaming "others" for your own inability to compete in today's economy.

You just keep lying to yourself Guadalupe....meanwhile us sane folks will continue to connect the dots.
A dirty wetback earning $10 dollars an hour off the books with four child cockroaches and a wife cockroach weighing down our healthcare and education systems can't contribute to this economy...they are a huge liability.....thirdgraders can work the arithmetic out in their head real fast....you bleeding heart ignorant fools on the other hand.....well.

2l4lej.jpg

abolish-ICE-1-780x405.jpg

explaining-the-difference-between-legal-and-illegal-immigration-to-a-32336963.png

TELEMMGLPICT000167972920-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

Get used to it.

Not sure what you mean by that. I live in America myself. So sorry you think my country is a slum. What nation do you hail from?
You hate your country.
Don't feel bad; many people need cheap labor to think they're doing better than they actually are.
Myself...I'd rather defer dignity to my fellow citizens than kiss international ass.

A loser is a person who does not know or refuse to admit the difference between a fence and a wall. Actually, it is very cowardly to refuse to admit a wall is not a fence, but we have gotten accustomed to Trump and his supporters being cowardly. He and they have no integrity or shame. Lying is Trump's everything.

Twitter

But when you lose you end up saying instead of building a new international space station like you promised, a bus depot in Omaha is the same thing lol.

not according to Trump. He literally ran his campaign saying that there's a huge difference.

but hey I guess some people just want somebody who builds less fencing than Obama...
Hate to say this, loser, but Trump had quite a number of issues on this platform.
And most of them are working out quite well.

Get used to it.

You hate your country.
Don't feel bad; many people need cheap labor to think they're doing better than they actually are.
Myself...I'd rather defer dignity to my fellow citizens than kiss international ass.

^^^^ That is too intellectual for the average Leftist with an IQ of 240 or whatever to comprehend :rolleyes-41:

Twitter

not according to Trump. He literally ran his campaign saying that there's a huge difference.

but hey I guess some people just want somebody who builds less fencing than Obama...
Tell the America hating democrats you support to start working for us then.

Get used to it.

You hate your country.

^^^^ That is too intellectual for the average Leftist with an IQ of 240 or whatever to comprehend :rolleyes-41:

You have a typo Lucy, the average democrat has an IQ of 24...

You hate your country.

You have a typo Lucy, the average democrat has an IQ of 24...

It's an In House Joke about Leftists having an IQ of 240 or whatever SassyIrishLass explain to Uncensored2008 the thing about the Leftists having an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Twitter

Tell the America hating democrats you support to start working for us then.

09fbabd691288b6e4c3111bab8d061a7d5e43b20dae74fe007f09ea5d833f121.jpg

Forum List

Back