Here is a Radical Idea - make college more affordable!

Have the state pay for room and board… have idea professional auditors review the books and cut cost. Have college cost no more the. $5k a semesters, so $10k a year.

And did go sakes only have classes that matter! Stop the meaningless degrees!

Don’t cancel student loans, or make college free. Make it affordable!

Don't be ridiculous!

If colleges were affordable, then people would start their adult lives debt free, they could save up to buy houses and cars and completely avoid a life of debt.

People wouldn't be financially desperate their whole adult lives!

THE SLAVES MIGHT REBEL!!!

Too much reefer leads to GED

I have to winder why you insist on being an idiot.

One of my GED employees came here, illegally, when his parents came here in 1998 and chose not to send him to school because they feared being deported. Another lost his father when he was 13 and dropped out of school to go to work to help put food on the table and to raise his two siblings. Another was bullied so incessantly that he felt his only choices were drop out of school or flip out and take a gun to school and start killing people.

All three of them are excellent employees.

"GED" carried a stigma once. It doesn't anymore. If anything, it says that the person who has it decided they wouldn't allow circumstances hold them back...

"GED" carried a stigma once. It doesn't anymore. If anything, it says that the person who has it decided they wouldn't allow circumstances hold them back...
A College Degree won’t hold them back either

While I’m sure you have sob stories about why someone dropped out of HS, most are because they had performance, attendance or disciplinary issues

I will take the guy who finished HS and was motivated and intelligent enough to graduate College

Forum List

Back