Here is a strange one. ISIL declares war on Hamas, not Israel.

• Banned
Judging by your posts, everything seems too complicated for you to understand.
I don't understand these posts. Why not explain it to him? And me, lol, this one makes no sense based on the narrative we are fed.

I don't understand these posts. Why not explain it to him? And me, lol, this one makes no sense based on the narrative we are fed.
He won’t understand.
Can you explain it to me? I thought ISIL/ISIS/IS hated Jews and were today's neonazis... at least as the zionist narrative claims?

He won’t understand.
Can you explain it to me? I thought ISIL/ISIS/IS hated Jews and were today's neonazis... at least as the zionist narrative claims?
I was commenting about things being too complicated for him to understand. That seems true with a variety of topics discussed on this board.

I was commenting about things being too complicated for him to understand. That seems true with a variety of topics discussed on this board.
You are trolling him personally and don't understand this topic either?

This certainly does not fit the narrative the zionists spew.

ISIL declares war on Palestinian group Hamas with new video execution

Why is that strange? If you pay attention to your koranology lessons at the madrassah, you will learn of the wars that Islamics have fought against other Islamics. Did your prayer leader discuss that half of the “rightly guided” caliphs were killed by Moslems?

Muhammud’s (swish) cousin, and son-in-law, Imam Ali, was killed in Iraq while praying at the Masjid-e-Kufa—stabbed with a poisoned sword—fourteen centuries ago, when this whole bloody mess began. His son, Imam Hussein, was killed in Karbala—beheaded—on his way back from Mecca.

Shiites believe that Kadhim, who died in 799, was poisoned in prison by a Sunni caliph.

I suppose you believe the slaughter that Moslems have brought to your fellow co-religionists in Iraq and Syria is some grand conspiracy theory?

Because as anyone knows, Peaceful Inner Strugglers™️ invite the faithful through acts of insensate hatred and savage violence.

He won’t understand.

They also hate Shiite Muslims almost as much. Just how ignorant are you? Can you at least get out of bed, dress yourself, and tie your shoes?

Why is that strange? If you pay attention to your koranology lessons at the madrassah, you will learn of the wars that Islamics have fought against other Islamics. Did your prayer leader discuss that half of the “rightly guided” caliphs were killed by Moslems?

Muhammud’s (swish) cousin, and son-in-law, Imam Ali, was killed in Iraq while praying at the Masjid-e-Kufa—stabbed with a poisoned sword—fourteen centuries ago, when this whole bloody mess began. His son, Imam Hussein, was killed in Karbala—beheaded—on his way back from Mecca.

Shiites believe that Kadhim, who died in 799, was poisoned in prison by a Sunni caliph.

I suppose you believe the slaughter that Moslems have brought to your fellow co-religionists in Iraq and Syria is some grand conspiracy theory?

Because as anyone knows, Peaceful Inner Strugglers™️ invite the faithful through acts of insensate hatred and savage violence.
Stick to your funny little slogans and catchphrases. That was filled with so much that was wrong and missed the point entirely.

Unless you are now arguing that ISIL is with the zionists?

Stick to your funny little slogans and catchphrases. That was filled with so much that was wrong and missed the point entirely.

I knew that presenting you with the facts they don’t teach you at your madrassah would leave you totally befuddled.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Forum List

Back