Here is how to oppose Trump's registry

He said it, very stupidly, he said it.

Fox, CNN, and ABC are among many who verified it.

And you Trump homers can scream all you want, but he said it.

The far right screams the lie that he did not say what he said, what many of us heard him say it.
Fox, CNN, and ABCNews report the truth.

Trump would 'certainly implement' national database for ... CNN
20 hours ago - Donald Trump on Thursday called for the creation of a national database to register all Muslims living in the U.S. to protect the country ... More Videos . ..... on Fox Business that Trump "is just saying he won't rule anything out.".
Trump Would 'Certainly Implement' a Registry of Muslims Trump causes firestorm with Muslim registry remarks – but ...

Fox News Channel
1 day ago - Donald Trump has caused a media and political firestorm with his answers to questions on ... Fox News Home · Watch Live · Trending; Video ... Whether he would support making Muslims register in a national database. ... article Thursday based on aninterview with the Republican presidential candidate.

Donald Trump's Muslim database, explaine
It's Bull Shit..............
:lmao:

You are adorable!
growl.jpeg
got-meme-generator-eh-srsly-dafuq-are-my-dragenz-0f9d53.jpg
And the Fake keeps pushing the shit.............

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

I'M TELLING YOU THE LIES ARE THE TRUTH.............BELIEVE ME REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL.............

Where the hell do these idiots come from???????

Trump said it, you know he said it, and it won't go away.

Does anyone know when Trump said the idea of registering people because of their religion was a fascist, totalitarian police state, anti-American idea? Maybe a link can be provided.
And if a link can't be provided, it must be proof he wants it. Liberal logic.
No, it would just suggest he is sticking with his original comment about registering Muslims like he does here:

youtube.com/watch?v=6v76MIe5gs8

So Trump's registry is going to become law? When does this occur? I doubt anyone would pass this and the Supreme Court would block it.
All legal immigrants are registered..You bonehead
Trump's suggestion was not about registering immigrants, it was about registering people because of their religion, even American citizens.
No it wasnt prove it or STFU
It's on all the news networks and in all the papers. Not sure about FOX. Anyone know if FOX is reporting the story?

Yeah, I posted Fox above.

Trump said it, and if he does not say it was a bad idea soon, it will cost him the campaign.

The Democrats could run a thousand adds comparing his "new" GOP with the old fascists.

The stupidity of Trump smashes right into the memory of the greatest generation's death struggle with the anti-democratic forces of Germany, Italy, and Japan in WWII.

It smashes right into the pictures of the badges and lines of people in Germany that will be shown.

It smashes right into the adoration the children of the GG have for their parents.

This stupidity of Trump can render the GOP into fragments.

Stupid, stupid Trump.

"I suggest" all Americans email Trump and tell him not to be stupid.

What is with the whole "omg they hates Jews" push to this rejection of security protections? Was the "omg they hate Muslims" not getting enough traction or what?

So Trump's registry is going to become law? When does this occur? I doubt anyone would pass this and the Supreme Court would block it.
All legal immigrants are registered..You bonehead
Trump's suggestion was not about registering immigrants, it was about registering people because of their religion, even American citizens.
No it wasnt prove it or STFU
It's on all the news networks and in all the papers. Not sure about FOX. Anyone know if FOX is reporting the story?
yes the video is on Fox. We still hear a journalist being the one suggesting a registry of Muslims. Trump never brought it up.

I am pinning my version on tomorrow morning.

Here is the model for opposition.

11036200_10206869791837519_838267208408432445_n.jpg
Ironic that millions of leftists like Jake, love and adore FDR though he imprisoned Americans.

Must mean if Trump were a D, leftists like Jake would not oppose but agree...hypocrisy no?

1. Trending Trump rivals decry his call for registering US Muslims Donald Trump Says He'd 'Absolutely' Require Muslims to ...
    The New York Times
    1 day ago - Donald Trump's Call for Muslim Registry Denounced by Democrats. By MAGGIE ... This video is not currently supported on your browser. Video ...
    Donald Trump Would Support Registry for Muslim ... - The Slot
    3 days ago - Donald Trump Would Support Registry for Muslim-Americans; A Literal ...17 interview, including, as he put it, that fact that in a Trump Era, we'll .... Do like in the Beat It video where they're tied together at the wrist and they ...
    Call To Register Muslims Makes Trump Unfit To Be ...
    Hartford Courant
    1 hour ago - Call To Register Muslims Makes Trump Unfit To Be Dogcatcher ... his call for a national registry of Muslims, which was caught on video. ... the U.S. to watch all mosques or whether he is talking about a registry for all Muslims, ...

Tipsy is deflecting from Trump saying he would create a registry for Muslims.

No, he won't. He will not be allowed to.

Forum List

Back