Here is how to oppose Trump's registry

What registry? I heard a lefty journalist mention a database.
. A lefty reporter asks how a registry of refugees religion would work and Trump replies "You tell me" and the reporter writes a storythatTrump is going to register all Americans by religion.

That's called leftist horseshit reporting!
They are really PATHETIC....................

I am pinning my version on tomorrow morning.

Here is the model for opposition.

11036200_10206869791837519_838267208408432445_n.jpg

Hey fake why do you quote a know nothing sports caster and perpetrate a leftist lie? All legal immigrants are on a database, as well as every American citizen in the country:slap:
You cannot do nuance, once again.

Trump wants to create a registry of Muslims only, because they are Muslims.

If he pushes this, he loses the election.

Trump's suggestion was not about registering immigrants, it was about registering people because of their religion, even American citizens.
No it wasnt prove it or STFU
I heard him say it, I heard him defend it, I heard him say it would take good management, and it would be done.

I am pinning my version on tomorrow morning.

Here is the model for opposition.

11036200_10206869791837519_838267208408432445_n.jpg

Hey fake why do you quote a know nothing sports caster and perpetrate a leftist lie? All legal immigrants are on a database, as well as every American citizen in the country:slap:
You cannot do nuance, once again.

Trump wants to create a registry of Muslims only, because they are Muslims.

If he pushes this, he loses the election.
Still trying to push the Lie................

That echo you keep hearing is inside your head..............

The far right screams the lie that he did not say what he said, what many of us heard him say it.
Fox, CNN, and ABCNews report the truth.

Trump would 'certainly implement' national database for ... CNN
20 hours ago - Donald Trump on Thursday called for the creation of a national database to register all Muslims living in the U.S. to protect the country ... More Videos . ..... on Fox Business that Trump "is just saying he won't rule anything out.".
Trump Would 'Certainly Implement' a Registry of Muslims Trump causes firestorm with Muslim registry remarks – but ...

Fox News Channel
1 day ago - Donald Trump has caused a media and political firestorm with his answers to questions on ... Fox News Home · Watch Live · Trending; Video ... Whether he would support making Muslims register in a national database. ... article Thursday based on aninterview with the Republican presidential candidate.

Donald Trump's Muslim database, explaine

It's not going to happen anyway.....fruitless conversation

The far right screams the lie that he did not say what he said, what many of us heard him say it.

20 hours ago - Donald Trump on Thursday called for the creation of a national database to register all Muslims living in the U.S. to protect the country ... More Videos . ..... on Fox Business that Trump "is just saying he won't rule anything out.".
Trump Would 'Certainly Implement' a Registry of Muslims Trump causes firestorm with Muslim registry remarks – but ...

Fox News Channel
1 day ago - Donald Trump has caused a media and political firestorm with his answers to questions on ... Fox News Home · Watch Live · Trending; Video ... Whether he would support making Muslims register in a national database. ... article Thursday based on aninterview with the Republican presidential candidate.

It's Bull Shit..............

Fox News Channel

:lmao:

You are adorable!

Fox News Channel

You are adorable!
growl.jpeg

Does anyone know when Trump said the idea of registering people because of their religion was a fascist, totalitarian police state, anti-American idea? Maybe a link can be provided.

Does anyone know when Trump said the idea of registering people because of their religion was a fascist, totalitarian police state, anti-American idea? Maybe a link can be provided.
And if a link can't be provided, it must be proof he wants it. Liberal logic.

Fox News Channel

You are adorable!
growl.jpeg
Sorry, Miss Trump, but your campaign just flew away.

got-meme-generator-eh-srsly-dafuq-are-my-dragenz-0f9d53.jpg

Forum List

Back