Here is the transcript of the GOP debate. The hilarity never ends!

R

rdean

6th Republican debate transcript, annotated: Who said what and what it meant

From Crispie:

THIS WORLD IS ON FIRE!!!!
KASICH: It requires tax cuts, because that sends a message to the job creators that things are headed the right way. And if you tax cuts -- if you cut taxes for corporations, and you cut taxes for individuals, you're going to make things move, particularly the corporate tax, which is the highest, of course, in the -- in the world.

CRUZ: The millionaires and billionaires are doing great under Obama.

KASICH: You know, in our country, there are a lot of people who feel as though they just don't have the power. You know, they feel like if they don't have a lobbyist, if they're not wealthy, that somehow they don't get to play.

--------------------
Millionaires and Billionaires are doing great under Obama so they need even more tax cuts and more money????

Other than Carson talking about his wife's 3rd grade education, Kasich is the only one who even mentioned education. I find that hilarious! Don't you find that hilarious? How can you get a modern job with no education?

This is where the debate on who said what ends.

From Crispie:

KASICH: It requires tax cuts, because that sends a message to the job creators that things are headed the right way. And if you tax cuts -- if you cut taxes for corporations, and you cut taxes for individuals, you're going to make things move, particularly the corporate tax, which is the highest, of course, in the -- in the world.

KASICH: You know, in our country, there are a lot of people who feel as though they just don't have the power. You know, they feel like if they don't have a lobbyist, if they're not wealthy, that somehow they don't get to play.

--------------------
Millionaires and Billionaires are doing great under Obama so they need even more tax cuts and more money????

Other than Carson talking about his wife's 3rd grade education, Kasich is the only one who even mentioned education. I find that hilarious! Don't you find that hilarious? How can you get a modern job with no education?

A modern job? We are talking about GOP primary voters here...

From Crispie:

--------------------

A modern job? We are talking about GOP primary voters here...

If Republicans can memorize all those GOP talking points and get them right time after time, they could learn lots of stuff.

Another day...another R-Derp "the GOP sucks" post!

This right here, little buddy is why you're a "schmuck"!

This is a link to the GOP debate transcript. They suck all on their own. I had nothing to do with it.

This is a link to the GOP debate transcript. They suck all on their own. I had nothing to do with it.

I'm curious...if you don't like the GOP's candidates...then why are you even bothering to pour over their debate transcript? I think Hillary and Bernie are clueless Progressives. The last thing in the world I'm going to waste my time on is looking at a transcript of one of their debates.

But then again...I'm not a knee jerk, Kool Aid drinker like yourself...

I'm curious...if you don't like the GOP's candidates...then why are you even bothering to pour over their debate transcript? I think Hillary and Bernie are clueless Progressives. The last thing in the world I'm going to waste my time on is looking at a transcript of one of their debates.

Read it. It's hilarious. Some of the years best humor.

And what were the Democrat debates about? Who can grow the government larger, spend the most money in spite of our debt, and make Americans more government dependent. This is on top of who can tax our job producers the most.

You didn't answer my question, R-Derp? Since it's obvious that you'd never vote for a Republican...why are you pouring over transcripts of their debate? Why aren't you here touting the "wonders" of what Democrats are proposing in THEIR debates?

You didn't answer my question, R-Derp? Since it's obvious that you'd never vote for a Republican...why are you pouring over transcripts of their debate? Why aren't you here touting the "wonders" of what Democrats are proposing in THEIR debates?
To find the best possible candidates of course. I'm not a lemming like you. I want who I've voting for.

And what were the Democrat debates about? Who can grow the government larger, spend the most money in spite of our debt, and make Americans more government dependent. This is on top of who can tax our job producers the most.
I have the GOP debate transcripts to back me up. You seem to have only delusions. Making things up and finding out the truth are completely different. I have the GOP transcripts to back me up.

I have the GOP debate transcripts to back me up. You seem to have only delusions. Making things up and finding out the truth are completely different. I have the GOP transcripts to back me up.

That's great. I'm glad you are so obsessed with the GOP that you have the transcripts. Put them next to the toilet so you can spend a lot of time studying them.

To find the best possible candidates of course. I'm not a lemming like you. I want who I've voting for.

So you're pouring over GOP debate transcripts so you can find the best possible Republican to vote for? LOL Seriously, R-Derp? Did it not dawn on you what an utterly moronic statement that was...even as you were typing it?

That's great. I'm glad you are so obsessed with the GOP that you have the transcripts. Put them next to the toilet so you can spend a lot of time studying them.
Someone has to study them, clearly, you don't.

So you're pouring over GOP debate transcripts so you can find the best possible Republican to vote for? LOL Seriously, R-Derp? Did it not dawn on you what an utterly moronic statement that was...even as you were typing it?
So you're pouring over GOP debate transcripts so you can find the best possible Republican to vote for?

When did I say that? Oh, that's right, I didn't. I smell a lying turd. And it isn't mine.

From Crispie:

--------------------

Anyone know when the next democrat debate happens? Haven't heard shit.

From Crispie:

--------------------

Tonight, watch it and all you'll hear is shit

From Crispie:

--------------------

Tonight, watch it and all you'll hear is shit
Badda boom!

Someone has to study them, clearly, you don't.

I watched it like millions of other Americans. Because I don't watch live television anymore, I went back on DVR to look at some other things again.

Forum List

Back