Here is the transcript of the GOP debate. The hilarity never ends!

I'm curious...if you don't like the GOP's candidates...then why are you even bothering to pour over their debate transcript? I think Hillary and Bernie are clueless Progressives. The last thing in the world I'm going to waste my time on is looking at a transcript of one of their debates.

But then again...I'm not a knee jerk, Kool Aid drinker like yourself...
Read it. It's hilarious. Some of the years best humor.

You didn't answer my question, R-Derp? Since it's obvious that you'd never vote for a Republican...why are you pouring over transcripts of their debate? Why aren't you here touting the "wonders" of what Democrats are proposing in THEIR debates?
To find the best possible candidates of course. I'm not a lemming like you. I want who I've voting for.

So you're pouring over GOP debate transcripts so you can find the best possible Republican to vote for? LOL Seriously, R-Derp? Did it not dawn on you what an utterly moronic statement that was...even as you were typing it?
So you're pouring over GOP debate transcripts so you can find the best possible Republican to vote for?

When did I say that? Oh, that's right, I didn't. I smell a lying turd. And it isn't mine.

"To find the best possible candidates of course. I'm not a lemming like you. I want who I've voting for"

That was your response to my question as to why you'd obsess about transcripts for a GOP debate. So what did you mean by that? You want to find the best possible GOP candidates? Really, R-Derp?

Forum List

Back