Here is why Ds have a solid shot at the Senate

O'Rourke is not going to win.

If Cook rates it a tossup, then it's a tossup!
Accuracy
So flip a coin, then wait for all those newly registered young voters, white suburban women and brown people who Trump's been insulting for 2.5 years to show up. Could get fun!

Yup, Cook is the go to.
https://www.ctdahome.org/tsp/2016/attach/WassermanElectionRoadMap.pdf

Are we back to Hillary? Actually the polls (which largely focus on national popular vote) pretty much got that one right.

One last look: 2016 polls actually got a lot right
National Polling Accurately Nails Popular Vote

So Dotard squeaked the EC by 77,000 votes in three states? Not exactly the "landslide" he endlessly brags about to this day.

Yup, and Hillary is...well, who the hell cares where, but not in the White House.

Keep showing how childish you are, there will be a red wave in november.

Tell Donald's Daddy - Perhaps he can assist yet again

APP-071818-Red-Wave-PUTIN.jpg

O'Rourke is not going to win.

If Cook rates it a tossup, then it's a tossup!
Accuracy
So flip a coin, then wait for all those newly registered young voters, white suburban women and brown people who Trump's been insulting for 2.5 years to show up. Could get fun!

Hold on a minute...I thought polls show that Trump has gained Brown voter support?
Yes, President Trump’s policies are good for Latinos too

Yes 13% in Florida and worse elsewhere
https://www.univision.com/univision...s-trump-has-a-big-hispanic-problem-in-florida

Duh-Winning-55132393261.png

Oh that’s right...I almost forgot. Low iQ, unAmerican filth see no value in prosperity. Who would have thought.

Mountains of debt? Lol. Your savior, O, added 9 trillion, and we didn't hear nary a peep from you. Deal with it.

Yeah, the tax cuts for the Trump kids which now enjoy a 35% approval rating were a bigly win! :rolleyes-41:
POLITICO analysis: At $2.3 trillion cost, Trump tax cuts leave big gap

3 trillion has been added to the economy with those tax cuts. Politico? Lol. A liberal rag. Why am I not surprised.

That's hilarious - Mango Menace's 2 trillion dollar unfunded tax cuts are historically unpopular and benefited to any degree only those over 260k.
The Trump Tax Cuts Are Still Unpopular. That’s a Crisis for Conservatives.
Did you buy your new muffler yet? :)

Mountains of debt? Lol. Your savior, O, added 9 trillion, and we didn't hear nary a peep from you. Deal with it.

Yeah, the tax cuts for the Trump kids which now enjoy a 35% approval rating were a bigly win! :rolleyes-41:

3 trillion has been added to the economy with those tax cuts. Politico? Lol. A liberal rag. Why am I not surprised.

Do you seriously believe that the money that the top 1% and Fortune 1000s saved in taxes is being reinvested into the economy?
Ehhh no, you've been duped Brownie. It went to stock buybacks, but I did hear that Paris Hilton hired an extra gardner and a hot pool boy.
*Go to 2 minute mark

Do you seriously believe that the money that the top 1% and Fortune 1000s saved in taxes is being reinvested into the economy?
Ehhh no, you've been duped Brownie. It went to stock buybacks, but I did hear that Paris Hilton hired an extra gardner and a hot pool boy.
*Go to 2 minute mark

Meanwhile, the economy is on fire, 3.9, gdp is higher, 4.2, than O ever could dream of achieving, record numbers of jobs added this last month, and on and on. Everyone is moving on and you're worried about paris hilton.

*Go to 2 minute mark

Meanwhile, the economy is on fire, 3.9, gdp is higher, 4.2, than O ever could dream of achieving, record numbers of jobs added this last month, and on and on. Everyone is moving on and you're worried about paris hilton.

You are intellectually dishonest - Same as your Orange Overlord.

Obama-GDP.jpg

DP38KmUU8AA_QiH.jpg

*Go to 2 minute mark

I have no doubt it’s being reinvested. People like making money. The conditions are good to make money. We’ve got such great employment here that businesses are suffering because they don’t have enough people to fill the jobs.

Pence to Obama: Economy Booming Because Trump Administration Rolling Back Failed Obama Policies!

Vice President Mike Pence had a message for former President Barack Obama at the Values Voter Summit Saturday: the American economy is booming because the Trump administration is rolling back Obama administration policies.

“It’s been two years of promises made and promises kept, and we’re just getting started,” Pence told the conference audience in Washington, DC. He cited more than four million jobs created since President Donald Trump took office, record low black and Hispanic unemployment, wages rising at the fastest pace in a decade, and the highest middle class income in recorded history.

Pence said this did not just happen, but, rather, it happened because the American people made a choice in 2016. He compared the Obama administration with Trump’s administration. He said the last administration stifled the country under red tape and declared war on American energy, whereas, “Under President Trump, the war on coal and American energy is over.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

A 139 year democrat senate seat went republican last week. Like i said keep it up. If you this scandal keeps the judge out. If we win enough in november. We could possibly get a pro life judge on. So please keep this childish behavior up, please.

A 139 year democrat senate seat went republican last week. Like i said keep it up. If you this scandal keeps the judge out. If we win enough in november. We could possibly get a pro life judge on. So please keep this childish behavior up, please.

And yet again, you prove that jknowNOTHING :)

Lets be honest if Texas elected this guy he's going to do exactly as he's told by Chuck Schumer, Texas is not going to elect Chuck Schumer.

And yet again, you prove that jknowNOTHING :)
The problem in the last elections i said keep it up, i was right. Also you have Obama campaigning for you again. Throwing tantrums if you're not listening to him. Oh, and he did so well for y'all in the past. Lol

Forum List

Back