Here is why Ds have a solid shot at the Senate

Now before you go bitching about polls, The Cook Report is not a pollster. They weigh many factors - poll trends and averages just one of many.

Can't wait to see the gnashing of teeth if Beto wins :19:

In recent weeks, several public polls have shown O’Rourke inching ever closer to Cruz. As of Friday, there is yet another indication that O’Rourke could have a fighting chance come November: the Cook Political Report updated its rating for the race, moving it from leans Republican to toss-up.​

2018 Senate Race ratings | The Cook Political Report

You aren’t seriously going to try and make a prediction again are you?

Sure, given how my predictions with you have been golden ...
Progs flip the House (bigly) - Senate is 65-35 gonna stay Red. But still a one in three chance.
On Goober Cruz I'm putting it 55-45 Goober ekes one out.
And thanks for the reminder - gonna kick in another 20 bucks to Beto! :wink:

Now before you go bitching about polls, The Cook Report is not a pollster. They weigh many factors - poll trends and averages just one of many.

In recent weeks, several public polls have shown O’Rourke inching ever closer to Cruz. As of Friday, there is yet another indication that O’Rourke could have a fighting chance come November: the Cook Political Report updated its rating for the race, moving it from leans Republican to toss-up.​

Keep showing how childish you are, there will be a red wave in november.

Even Republicans are not buying that.

Trump Sees a 'Red Wave' Where His Party Sees a Red Alert | Rejuvenation Media
No, even liberal women see what your trying to pull. Real victims are offended. See you in november!

You are a lying little weasel. We see what the Republicans are trying. You can sexually assault a woman and get away with it if you are a Republican. A Republican state legislator in Minnesota was forced to give up his re-election campaign because his daughter said he touched her inappropriately.
She doesn't remember when, how or where. The four witnesses she said was their. Said it never happened. She waited till they were ready to vote before she came out. Keep it up and when we get a super majority in November. We can get a pro life judge in, instead of Kavanaugh.

Super majority?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Considering the romping she was supposed to give trump in those states......yeah, she got landslided.

Considering the 200 million views of fake news from Russian bots and trolls specifically targeting those states with an assist from Little Jared?
Ehhhh NO
Any time Democrats claim to be smart or smarter than Republicans I literally just have to show them posts like this.

You can’t get any more stupid.

I won't be looking so stupid when Guido Trump Jr and Little Jared get served shortly after the election.

No, even liberal women see what your trying to pull. Real victims are offended. See you in november!

You are a lying little weasel. We see what the Republicans are trying. You can sexually assault a woman and get away with it if you are a Republican. A Republican state legislator in Minnesota was forced to give up his re-election campaign because his daughter said he touched her inappropriately.
She doesn't remember when, how or where. The four witnesses she said was their. Said it never happened. She waited till they were ready to vote before she came out. Keep it up and when we get a super majority in November. We can get a pro life judge in, instead of Kavanaugh.

Kav is about to get schlonged - And no time to appoint, vet, etc anyone else prior to midterms.
We flip the Senate, it's all over but the shouting :)
But if we get a super majority, we can put anyone we want. One good thing we have going for us, Obama is campaigning again.

Kav is about to get schlonged - And no time to appoint, vet, etc anyone else prior to midterms.
But if we get a super majority, we can put anyone we want. One good thing we have going for us, Obama is campaigning again.

Barack and Michelle, arguably two of the best speakers and campaigners in US history are on the road again?
Good!

Barack and Michelle, arguably two of the best speakers and campaigners in US history are on the road again?
Good!
Yes, he did sooo good for Hillary. He said. If you like my policies vote for Hilary. Lol, that did a load of good.

Good!
Yes, he did sooo good for Hillary. He said. If you like my policies vote for Hilary. Lol, that did a load of good.

Hillary was schlonged by Comey and Putin. Hard Stop

Good!

Yep, hitting the road with their narcissistim and lies. No teleprompters needed on this tour. Its all ..........I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I,...........

Good!

Yep, hitting the road with their narcissistim and lies. No teleprompters needed on this tour. Its all ..........I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I,...........

63%
Obama's First Retrospective Job Approval Rating Is 63%

Versus 37 or 38?

Gallup 9/10 - 9/16 1500 A 38 56 -18
CNN 9/6 - 9/9 923 RV 37 57 -20
Quinnipiac 9/6 - 9/9 1038 RV 38 54 -16

I'll take those odds :wink:

Good!

63%
Obama's First Retrospective Job Approval Rating Is 63%

Versus 37 or 38?

Gallup 9/10 - 9/16 1500 A 38 56 -18
CNN 9/6 - 9/9 923 RV 37 57 -20
Quinnipiac 9/6 - 9/9 1038 RV 38 54 -16

I'll take those odds :wink:
Lol, if Obama would've been reported on as Trump is, Obama would've quit.

I sure hope you're right.

I've given it a one in three or slightly better. Those aren't horrible odds!

Tell Donald's Daddy - Perhaps he can assist yet again

APP-071818-Red-Wave-PUTIN.jpg
A 139 year democrat senate seat went republican last week. Like i said keep it up. If you this scandal keeps the judge out. If we win enough in november. We could possibly get a pro life judge on. So please keep this childish behavior up, please.

Might help if you knew the difference between an adjective and a noun.
Typical uneducated orange blob cult?

Tell Donald's Daddy - Perhaps he can assist yet again

APP-071818-Red-Wave-PUTIN.jpg
A 139 year democrat senate seat went republican last week. Like i said keep it up. If you this scandal keeps the judge out. If we win enough in november. We could possibly get a pro life judge on. So please keep this childish behavior up, please.

Might help if you knew the difference between an adjective and a noun.
Typical uneducated orange blob cult?
You just butt hurt a republican won a 139 year old democrat seat. Lol

Wrong! The Democrats do not have a shot at the Senate. Face it, the overwhelming majority of people are simply not interested in anything the Dems are selling.

Dems keep screaming Russia, Russia, Russia and making ridiculous claims that Trump is actually a Russian spy. And everybody knows the Dems are full of shit. Also, everyone except for the very few people with odd fetishes really don't give a shit about a septuagenarian's sex life. They are sick of the way Democrats keep fap, fap, fapping about the subject on TV.

The Dems are not going to take the senate, period.

The Dems could take the Senate period.

The fact is that the voters are taking the Russia investigation seriously. The Russians clearly wanted Trump.

I've given it a one in three or slightly better. Those aren't horrible odds!

We will see what happens in November.

Forum List

Back