Here is why Ds have a solid shot at the Senate

O'Rourke is not going to win.

Apparently 9 pts behind is creeping closer to these guys.

A IPSOS/Reuters poll has O'Rourke ahead by 2.

Yes. I'm aware of it. That's the online poll where they questioned "likely" voters from five different states. They also were loaded with Democrats and barely any independents

Tell me, do you think that's going to provide an accurate picture off a Texas Senate race.

The most recent poll using good methods has Cruz with a 9 pt lead

You people had no trouble using Reuters/IPSOS when they said the generic ballot was nearly even. What they found was more enthusiasm for O'Rourke than Cruz. More people saw Cruz as a politician than O'Rourke. There are no good methods except when it shows the results you want. Quinnipiac is actually one of those pollsters who got it wrong. They had Clinton up in places like Pennsylvania and Michigan.

I don't believe the polls. They have been manipulated for years. Martha Coakly up by 15 points on Scott Brown 7 days out and losing by 4 was the start for me.

This one for O'Rourke is just silly. O'Rourke will lose by double digits. But today's poll won't matter in their post election analysis. The only polls that matters to the polling companies are the final polls, where they can brag about their accuracy. It does keep those real clear politics averages looking good though.

If they showed Cruz up by 20, you would believe it.

Kav is about to get schlonged - And no time to appoint, vet, etc anyone else prior to midterms.
We flip the Senate, it's all over but the shouting :)
But if we get a super majority, we can put anyone we want. One good thing we have going for us, Obama is campaigning again.

Barack and Michelle, arguably two of the best speakers and campaigners in US history are on the road again?
Good!

Yep, hitting the road with their narcissistim and lies. No teleprompters needed on this tour. Its all ..........I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I,...........

63%
Obama's First Retrospective Job Approval Rating Is 63%

Versus 37 or 38?

Gallup 9/10 - 9/16 1500 A 38 56 -18
CNN 9/6 - 9/9 923 RV 37 57 -20
Quinnipiac 9/6 - 9/9 1038 RV 38 54 -16

I'll take those odds :wink:
Lol, if Obama would've been reported on as Trump is, Obama would've quit.

Obama didn't tell 5000 lies in his first 2 years HAVE 5 deferments, 4 bankruptcies, 3 wives and brag about pussy grabbing
The rubes never quote the end to Obamas biggest lie. You can keep your plan IF ITS AS GOOD AS THE WORST IN THE ACA

Keep showing how childish you are, there will be a red wave in november.

Tell Donald's Daddy - Perhaps he can assist yet again

APP-071818-Red-Wave-PUTIN.jpg
A 139 year democrat senate seat went republican last week. Like i said keep it up. If you this scandal keeps the judge out. If we win enough in november. We could possibly get a pro life judge on. So please keep this childish behavior up, please.

Might help if you knew the difference between an adjective and a noun.
Typical uneducated orange blob cult?
You just butt hurt a republican won a 139 year old democrat seat. Lol
Did he know the difference between an adjective and a noun?
Looks like you dont

But if we get a super majority, we can put anyone we want. One good thing we have going for us, Obama is campaigning again.

Barack and Michelle, arguably two of the best speakers and campaigners in US history are on the road again?
Good!

Yep, hitting the road with their narcissistim and lies. No teleprompters needed on this tour. Its all ..........I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I,...........

63%

Versus 37 or 38?

Obama didn't tell 5000 lies in his first 2 years HAVE 5 deferments, 4 bankruptcies, 3 wives and brag about pussy grabbing
The rubes never quote the end to Obamas biggest lie. You can keep your plan IF ITS AS GOOD AS THE WORST IN THE ACA

Sorry, O was way worse in lies, deception, and hate for the people and this country.

Good!

63%

Versus 37 or 38?

Many more lies,Obama was an anti american piece of shit, and i'm putting down shit whe i say that.

Forum List

Back