Here it is; the address where rich lib hypocrites can send $$ to the government. why wait?

i know Nuh-Nuh doesnt have hemoroids; God made him a perfect asshole!!

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

When you send in your share, 57k, you may have a cookie...
i feel taxes are high enough; but you idiots dont. so you need to make the first move dummy

get crackin!!
Like most small-business owners, I write them a check every year. It would sure be nice if they took in enough to start paying down the debt eh?
Small business owners pay quarterly taxes among other taxes.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

When you send in your share, 57k, you may have a cookie...
i feel taxes are high enough; but you idiots dont. so you need to make the first move dummy

get crackin!!
Like most small-business owners, I write them a check every year. It would sure be nice if they took in enough to start paying down the debt eh?
Small business owners pay quarterly taxes among other taxes.
Commonly. It depends on the business.

[

Alot of Democraps need to pay their original back taxes for starters.........

The IRS always, always, gets their money and when they don't people go to jail.

Whattttt!.........Al Sharpton got arrested?........:laugh:

Al Sharpton will get his due. The last time I saw a thread like this someone did a survey and it turned out Democrats had more trouble paying taxes but Republicans had more money involved. So it's a wash, in the end everyone gets screwed by taxes except Bedowin62, who has nothing but free time on his hands to write thousands of dumb threads.

[

Al Sharpton will get his due. The last time I saw a thread like this someone did a survey and it turned out Democrats had more trouble paying taxes but Republicans had more money involved. So it's a wash, in the end everyone gets screwed by taxes except Bedowin62, who has nothing but free time on his hands to write thousands of dumb threads.

who has nothing but free time on his hands to write thousands of dumb threads.

1082009_logo.jpg

[

1082009_logo.jpg

Now I know what it must be like getting schooled by Sarah Palin.LOL

[

1082009_logo.jpg

Some schooling is better than none.

[

1082009_logo.jpg

Actually, I have little doubt Trig could school you.

[

1082009_logo.jpg

The Drooler is deaf, mute, and not potty trained. Except for how to stand on a dog I'm not sure just exactly what he has to teach eh?

[

1082009_logo.jpg

A rejection letter from MENSA wouldn't be too much of a surprise for you now, would it?

1082009_logo.jpg

The Drooler is deaf, mute, and not potty trained. Except for how to stand on a dog I'm not sure just exactly what he has to teach eh?

The Drooler is deaf, mute, and not potty trained.

Referring to Trig, or Nuhuh?

1082009_logo.jpg

Told you that letter would come as no surprise.

1082009_logo.jpg

A rejection letter from MENSA wouldn't be too much of a surprise for you now, would it?

Plan on using my address on your next application?

1082009_logo.jpg

I'm pretty sure the computer has auto reject for your address.

Told you that letter would come as no surprise.

It would certainly be a surprise to me to get a response one way or the other

I've never applied.

Considering how many you must have, why not let us know what they say?

I'm pretty sure the computer has auto reject for your address.

Speaking from experience?

Forum List

Back