🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here they are: Hillary's 22 biggest scandals ever

Why isn't this thread posted in the conspiracy theories forum where it belongs?

its funny how you and the mods have delusions that facts are conspiracy theories.:cuckoo:

What facts, where? (I can't wait. This should be priceless)

you might actually try and take your hands away from your eyes covering them and actually take the hours needed to read the links of that book i mentioned and to watch the 2 hour video as well.:uhoh3::cuckoo:

Answer my question:

do you have reading comprehension problems? i already answered that this isnt a THEORY like pete carrol taking a payoff to throw the superbowl which i admit IS a theory.these are cold hard facts.not my fault you wont take the time to read the post or watch the video.i cant help it if you wont look at the evidence.:cuckoo:

Just like 9/11 was an inside job is a fact? You keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.

its funny how you and the mods have delusions that facts are conspiracy theories.:cuckoo:

you might actually try and take your hands away from your eyes covering them and actually take the hours needed to read the links of that book i mentioned and to watch the 2 hour video as well.:uhoh3::cuckoo:
And the biggest fact of all was that Clinton was only convicted of getting a blow job.
He was convicted of lying in a court of law.

So he lied to a sham court that he "didn't have relations with that woman", despite the fact that it was no one's business (other than Bill's wife and daughter) whether two adults had consensual sex. Woopty doo.

And the biggest fact of all was that Clinton was only convicted of getting a blow job.

So he lied to a sham court that he "didn't have relations with that woman", despite the fact that it was no one's business (other than Bill's wife and daughter) whether two adults had consensual sex. Woopty doo.
When a sick pervert gets a blow job in the Oval Office of the Peoples House, it damn sure is someone elses business.

When a sick pervert gets a blow job in the Oval Office of the Peoples House, it damn sure is someone elses business.

Is it? How so? Is it worse than, say, invading another country and killing 130,000 people?

Is it? How so? Is it worse than, say, invading another country and killing 130,000 people?
We did the right thing in going to Iraq. That Phony Freak in the White house now is guilty of aiding and abetting the murders of the Iraqi citizens since he abandoned Iraq.

I take it that we can expect Republicunt pundits as well as candidates to spend the bulk of their time ignoring issues, and concentrating on Hillary's perceived wrongdoings. In other words, we can expect a completely normal republicunt campaign season.

:iagree: .. AND.. :disagree:

:iagree: with a normal campaign season, because most of the pussies now running will steer clear of any criticism of the democunt..., Hitlery !

:disagree: that "Hillary's perceived wrongdoings", nothing perceived about her wrong doings, she is so quilty of these 22 scandals, it can not be denied :up:

what frightens me most are the liberscum, some like we have here on USMB forums who will vote for her no mater if she killed their Grandmother right in front of their faces. just wait, i'll bet i'll read from them when i close this note.

I take it that we can expect Republicunt pundits as well as candidates to spend the bulk of their time ignoring issues, and concentrating on Hillary's perceived wrongdoings. In other words, we can expect a completely normal republicunt campaign season.

:iagree: .. AND.. :disagree:

:iagree: with a normal campaign season, because most of the pussies now running will steer clear of any criticism of the democunt..., Hitlery !

:disagree: that "Hillary's perceived wrongdoings", nothing perceived about her wrong doings, she is so quilty of these 22 scandals, it can not be denied :up:

what frightens me most are the liberscum, some like we have here on USMB forums who will vote for her no mater if she killed their Grandmother right in front of their faces. just wait, i'll bet i'll read from them when i close this note.

Oh dear.

Wow, even with all those charges, Republicans only got Bill on a consensual blow job from an of age adult. Bush lied us into a war and brought down the economy. But of course, they don't want to talk about that. Instead, they want to talk about blowjobs.
Bj is not the problem. Contempt of court is the problem. Lying in a court of law is the problem
yeah too bad there is one different law for politicians than there is for us.If we commit perjury in court like Nixon and clinton did,we go to jail.they no punishment whatsoever.

But in 2015, America is still apparently suffering from “Clinton fatigue.” Results from a Quinnipiac poll published in April revealed between 49 and 56 percent of voters in three significant swing states – Colorado, Virginia and Iowa – believe Hillary is neither honest nor trustworthy.
Read more at Here they are Hillary s 22 biggest scandals ever

i just wonder if any of this has any effect when it comes time to vote ? personally i do not believe she will make the cut.

Yes, yes. Twenty-two scandals all of which resulted in nothing. No charges, no convictions, no ruined political career.
Now either the Clinton's are the most diabolically skilled criminal operators or the " scandals" aren't really all that scandalous after all.

I take it that we can expect Democunt pundits as well as the one candidate to spend the bulk of their time ignoring character and concentrating on GWB's perceived wrongdoings. In other words, we can expect a completely normal democunt campaign season.

Wow, even with all those charges, Republicans only got Bill on a consensual blow job from an of age adult. Bush lied us into a war and brought down the economy. But of course, they don't want to talk about that. Instead, they want to talk about blowjobs.

Once again you dishonesty must be revealed in all it's dark glory. Clinton lied under oath denying a woman her civil rights. What he lied about is not important, especially to liars. The wars didn't bring down the economy where in the hell do you get your news? But you don't want to talk about truth and honesty you want to talk about blowjobs.

Bj is not the problem. Contempt of court is the problem. Lying in a court of law is the problem
yeah too bad there is one different law for politicians than there is for us.If we commit perjury in court like Nixon and clinton did,we go to jail.they no punishment whatsoever.
Wait a second. You mean you don't know? Oh what a stupid fuck, another ignorant Republican. Bill's testimony never made it to court. Seems Monica instigated the blowjob so there was no case. For you, that must suck.

I take it that we can expect Democunt pundits as well as the one candidate to spend the bulk of their time ignoring character and concentrating on GWB's perceived wrongdoings. In other words, we can expect a completely normal democunt campaign season.

You people never had a problem with character before, so why now? I mean, look at the bizarre list of candidates you people have presented to the American people over the last 30 years.

But in 2015, America is still apparently suffering from “Clinton fatigue.” Results from a Quinnipiac poll published in April revealed between 49 and 56 percent of voters in three significant swing states – Colorado, Virginia and Iowa – believe Hillary is neither honest nor trustworthy.
Read more at Here they are Hillary s 22 biggest scandals ever

i just wonder if any of this has any effect when it comes time to vote ? personally i do not believe she will make the cut.

Only 22?

You people never had a problem with character before, so why now? I mean, look at the bizarre list of candidates you people have presented to the American people over the last 30 years.

McCain, bizarre? Really? Maybe he is bizarre because he is a Rino.

Romney? Really?

As for others I think the criminal lineup of the democrat party would be quite long.

Wait a second. You mean you don't know? Oh what a stupid fuck, another ignorant Republican. Bill's testimony never made it to court. Seems Monica instigated the blowjob so there was no case. For you, that must suck.

Clinton lost his law license for 5 years because he lied under oath. A lawyer swears to ALWAYS tell the truth. Hard to believe with most lawyers but that is true. Clinton settled a civil suit he would have lost and lost his license and was impeached, fitting punishment for a man who denied a woman her civil rights.

I think for most liberals the rub is not so much about the lying under oath to cover for receiving fellatio, but the fact that your boys put him under oath to answer for said fellatio in the first place. WTF? How politically desperate do you have to be to drag all that through the media? Then again how sad is it that they're still at it almost 20 years later? Those Clintons must put a real fear into you all.

Forum List

Back