HERE WE GO: Biden Campaign Wants Fact Checkers For Presidential Debates Because Joe Biden Is Incapable Forming Coherent Arguments

Faux will never give up. He believes that if Mueller said it, then it must be true. Mueller is infallible!
Mueller investigated it. What did you do?
Is Mueller infallible?
Of course not. Feel free to prove him wrong....

:popcorn:
I don't need to. There's nothing that proves him right.
Now you're lying....

That doesn't prove a thing.
It describes his findings in detail, ya fucking moron..
His "findings" are just his opinions. Where's the evidence?
Again, based on his investigation. Is any of this getting through to you? It appears not.
You mean based purely on his say-so. Sorry, turd, but you give no reason why anyone should believe Mueller or his sleazy "investigation." What you're saying is that we should believe whatever Mueller says. Only a gullible moron like you would do that.
LOL

Great, so according to you, Mueller didn't exonerate Impeached Trump on collusion. Thanks for clearing that up.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Exoneration wasn't in Mueller's job description, Moron.

This has been explained to you a number of times.
Dumbfuck, his job was to determine if anyone from Impeached Trump's campaign worked with Russian hackers...

"But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign." ~ William Barr

Dumbfuck, his job was to determine if anyone from Impeached Trump's campaign worked with Russian hackers...

Where does it say "hackers"?

And FYI, Mueller found no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion. Glad I could clear that up.
"Where does it say "hackers"?"

LOLOL

Dumbfuck ...

"The second element involved the Russian government's efforts to conduct computer hacking operations designed to gather and disseminate information to influence the election. The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election. But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign." ~ William Barr

You must like being my bitch because you keep coming back for more punishment.

spank-gif.278780
What you posted earlier didn't say anything about hacking emails............but thanks for obeying my order to show where it says "hackers".

Seems YOU are MY bitch. :abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOLOL

To desperate losers like you, being shown you're an idiot means others are obeying you.

You may have a point, if I had denied it said anything about hacking, Stupid.

All I did was tell you to go get where it said "hacking".

Learn to read, Halfwit.

:oops8:

Faux will never give up. He believes that if Mueller said it, then it must be true. Mueller is infallible!
Is Mueller infallible?

Now you're lying....

Again, based on his investigation. Is any of this getting through to you? It appears not.
You mean based purely on his say-so. Sorry, turd, but you give no reason why anyone should believe Mueller or his sleazy "investigation." What you're saying is that we should believe whatever Mueller says. Only a gullible moron like you would do that.
LOL

Great, so according to you, Mueller didn't exonerate Impeached Trump on collusion. Thanks for clearing that up.

"But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign." ~ William Barr

And FYI, Mueller found no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion. Glad I could clear that up.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck ...

"The second element involved the Russian government's efforts to conduct computer hacking operations designed to gather and disseminate information to influence the election. The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election. But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign." ~ William Barr

spank-gif.278780
What you posted earlier didn't say anything about hacking emails............but thanks for obeying my order to show where it says "hackers".

LOLOLOL

To desperate losers like you, being shown you're an idiot means others are obeying you.

Learn to read, Halfwit.

LOL

No, dumbfuck, you didn't ask me to go get that. You merely asked where it said hackers.

Once again, I educated you.

Is Mueller infallible?

Now you're lying....

LOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck ...

spank-gif.278780

LOLOLOL

Learn to read, Halfwit.

LOL

No, dumbfuck, you didn't ask me to go get that. You merely asked where it said hackers.

Once again, I educated you.
"Where does it say "hackers"? is, in fact, telling you to fetch, Moron.

You were an obedient little bitch too.:itsok:

No, I taught you what a question is. You're welcome.

Now I see you've become obsessed with fauns.
You haven't the intellectual capacity to teach anyone anything, kid.
I can clearly see why you're the laughing stock of USMB.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I taught you what a question is. You're welcome.

Now I see you've become obsessed with fauns.
You haven't the intellectual capacity to teach anyone anything, kid.
I can clearly see why you're the laughing stock of USMB.
View attachment 367923
And yet, I did. I taught you what a question is. You idiotically claimed there wasn't a question in that post because you're too stupid to know what a question is.

Now you know. You're welcome.

Has Joe submitted his preposterous demand list yet so Trump can refuse and MSM cancels debates on behalf of SLO Joe?

And yet, I did. I taught you what a question is. You idiotically claimed there wasn't a question in that post because you're too stupid to know what a question is.

Nope, idiot, you implied that a series of statements were questions. They weren't. Then, in typical bitch fashion, when called on it, you pretend you've somehow taught me something.
You were so thin skinned and triggered you brought that discussion from another thread to this one. A desperate cry for attention, obviously.
Everyone here can see right through you, dipstick.

Has Joe submitted his preposterous demand list yet so Trump can refuse and MSM cancels debates on behalf of SLO Joe?
Impeached Trump can't refuse fact-checkers if the networks decide to include them. He is welcome to bitch & moan about them and no one can force him to show up for the debates should he decide to skip them because his delicate ego can't stand up to being fact-checked.

Nope, idiot, you implied that a series of statements were questions. They weren't. Then, in typical bitch fashion, when called on it, you pretend you've somehow taught me something.
You were so thin skinned and triggered you brought that discussion from another thread to this one. A desperate cry for attention, obviously.
Everyone here can see right through you, dipstick.
LOL

You were the one who brought your obsession with me to this thread. I certainly couldn't make you do that. You were asked, i.e., in the form of a question that you don't understand, to respond to those points.

You proved to be too scared to respond to them and your fear answered for you.

You were the one who brought your obsession with me to this thread.
Wrong again, putz. I participated in this thread. You brought your childish "taught you what a question is" butthurt bullshit here from another thread. Grow up, Fawn.

You were the one who brought your obsession with me to this thread.
Wrong again, putz. I participated in this thread. You brought your childish "taught you what a question is" butthurt bullshit here from another thread. Grow up, Fawn.
LOL

Nope, not wrong. You came to this thread to bitch about me. Your obsession is noted and laughed at.

Your bizarre fetish with bestiality is laughed at.

You have the lamest comebacks. We're done here. If you want to keep embarrassing yourself, you'll have to do it without my help.

That's good. You should keep your bizarre, perverted fetishes to yourself.
Yawn. Another zinger by the fawn boy^^^
"We're done here."

LOL

Apparently not. Apparently, your obsession with me lingers. You're as scared as the other rightards who are too scared to have fact-checkers at the debates.

"We're done here."

LOL

Apparently not. Apparently, your obsession with me lingers. You're as scared as the other rightards who are too scared to have fact-checkers at the debates.
Sorry, but having such a moron as a target keeps me coming back.
I've played all these silly internet "gotcha" games already:
Derp, I taught you what a question is, derp.
Duhhh.. yer obsessed with me..durr,
*drool* you're scared to answer qustions duder...

IOW, you're a consumate simpleton that brings nothing original to any conversation. Sadly, you also lack any real wit as well

Fawn Village misses its Idiot. Go home.

"We're done here."

LOL

Sorry, but having such a moron as a target keeps me coming back.
I've played all these silly internet "gotcha" games already:
Derp, I taught you what a question is, derp.
Duhhh.. yer obsessed with me..durr,
*drool* you're scared to answer qustions duder...

IOW, you're a consumate simpleton that brings nothing original to any conversation. Sadly, you also lack any real wit as well

Fawn Village misses its Idiot. Go home.
LOLOL

Cracks me up how a eunuch like you whines about lame insults while you pluck the village idiot insult out of your ass.

Forum List

Back