HERE WE GO: Biden Campaign Wants Fact Checkers For Presidential Debates Because Joe Biden Is Incapable Forming Coherent Arguments

Hey Fawn, what is the specific evidence Mueller has that proves Russia never tried to hack Hitlery until this incident?

You will come back with some idiotic response such as 'It is secret".

So.............give us your best opinion. In a perfect world, what evidence would prove they never tried to hack Hitlery before this incident. Explain exactly what evidence would prove that. You are not limited to anything, not the Mueller report.....nothing. Use your imagination and tell us what evidence would prove that.

View attachment 366492
Read the link YOU posted earlier. It explains how Mueller concluded Russia hadn't attempted to hack that domain before Impeached Trump encouraged Russia to look for Hillary's missing emails. Read it a hundred times if that's how many times it takes for you to understand what it says.
You really follow directions like a 2 year old spider monkey with ADD. It explains no such thing.........it simply says they found no evidence of it. They didn't even say they investigated it, did they?

You tell us what evidence would prove Russia never tried to hack Hitlery before this incident. Ignore your " Mueller report" excuse.
"it simply says they found no evidence of it."

Finally, you figured out why they claimed there was no evidence of prior hackings. Shit, you're fucking slow.

rotfl-gif.288736
Thanks for admitting there is no way to know if they tried to hack Hitlery.
Mueller found no evidence that domain was hacked previously.
No shit.
LOLOL

You say that now. Earlier when you claimed Mueller never explained his conclusion on that, I kept telling you he did.

Now you know.

Finally. :clap:
Hey fuckstick, I quoted Mueller saying exactly that pages ago.

Good Lord, you have to be the dumbest asswipe on the web. :abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

Earlier, you kept denying it. Earlier, you actually claimed there was no explanation given...

Nope. It wasn't explained.

... now you know. I educated you.

You're welcome.

Lol.....who didn't see this coming? This is more proof that mentally ill Quid Pro Quo Joe is not fit to serve as president. They know Trump will rip him to shreds in the debates.

If Sleepy Joe is sharp enough to be President, he should be sharp enough to counter any arguments he hears during the debate himself without "fact checkers"
Oh? Is he expected to know everything?

Not everything, but he should be informed about the important facts on the issues.
"Not everything..."

Hence the need for fact checkers. Especially for lyin' Impeached Trump who's been caught many times just making shit up.
So called "fact checkers" are nothing more than DNC propagandists. They are the last thing we need at a debate.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, some factcheckers are also rightwing.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Apparently not....

What I posted is a fact. Mueller found no evidence of collusion and no evidence of obstruction.

No rational intelligent person gives a damn about Mueller's opinion.

rotfl-gif.288736
Name one outfit that calls itself a "fact checker" that is right wing.
Fucking moron, Google is your friend...

Ever???

Apparently not....

What I posted is a fact. Mueller found no evidence of collusion and no evidence of obstruction.
No rational intelligent person gives a damn about Mueller's opinion.

rotfl-gif.288736
Where do they call themselves a "fact check" sight?

Ever???

Apparently not....
They do fact checking, fucking moron...

NewsBusters, the News Analysis Division’s fast paced and popular blog, is the leader in documenting, exposing, and neutralizing liberal media bias. Its team of expert news analysts monitor all the major media outlets 24 hours a day and produce comprehensive bias analysis as well as post showcasing the most ridiculous examples of leftist bias in the media.
Supposedly, every news operation and political website does fact checking, but only the left believes you can create some infallible authority on truth. What makes the so-called "fact check" sites anymore credible than FOX news or even Trump, for that matter?
Who said they're more credible than Fox? As far as Impeached Trump, everyone is more credible than him. I'm not sure a day passes where he doesn't lie about something.
If they aren't more credible than FOX, then why have them?

And, no, they aren't more credible than Trump. They have no credibility whatsoever.
Because they don't fact check everything nor does Fox. You truly are a fucking moron to think there should be only one fact checker. Don't you believe in capitalism which is built upon competition, one of it's pillars of foundation?
Every media outlet and political publication is constantly checking the claims made by the other side. Your belief that there is some objective infallible source of truth only shows how fucking gullible you are.
Hey, the dude thinks an article by a leftist that references the Mueller report is actual evidence.

Short Bus is really gullible.
LOLOLOL

You idiot. You still think thehill.com is leftist??

rotfl-gif.288736

... you really are as stupid as your posts express.
You still think an article referencing the Mueller report is "evidence".

:oops8:
The Mueller report is the evidence. Thehill.com sourced that as the evidence for their article.
No, the Mueller report is their opinion of what evidence they claimed they found, or didn't find.

Man, your really are stupid.
Nope, they spouted no opinion. The details in that article comes from the Mueller report. I see you're still too stupid to know the difference between journalism and opinion. Sucks to be you.

:abgg2q.jpg:
The Mueller report contains opinions, not facts, moron.
Mueller and his team investigated the matter while you sat on the toilet and popped out a bripat9643. His report matters. Your whining about it doesn't.

Savvy?
Whether it "matters" isn't what we are discussing. Whether it's true is what we're discussing. So far, you have given us no reason to believe it.
And you've offered nothing to show he got it wrong. You claimed Barr said he was wrong about Flynn ... show Barr, or anyone, saying Mueller was wrong about this....

:popcorn:
Um, Barr dropped the charges against Flynn, Moron.
So? Flynn is still a convicted felon.
Not yet.
LOLOL

Yes, fucking moron. He was convicted the day he pleaded guilty.

His guilty plea still stands.

Ever??? :ack-1:

Faux will never give up. He believes that if Mueller said it, then it must be true. Mueller is infallible!
Mueller investigated it. What did you do?
Is Mueller infallible?
Of course not. Feel free to prove him wrong....

I don't need to. There's nothing that proves him right.
Now you're lying....

That doesn't prove a thing.
It describes his findings in detail, ya fucking moron..
His "findings" are just his opinions. Where's the evidence?
Again, based on his investigation. Is any of this getting through to you? It appears not.

Hey Fawn, what is the specific evidence Mueller has that proves Russia never tried to hack Hitlery until this incident?

So.............give us your best opinion. In a perfect world, what evidence would prove they never tried to hack Hitlery before this incident. Explain exactly what evidence would prove that. You are not limited to anything, not the Mueller report.....nothing. Use your imagination and tell us what evidence would prove that.

View attachment 366492
Read the link YOU posted earlier. It explains how Mueller concluded Russia hadn't attempted to hack that domain before Impeached Trump encouraged Russia to look for Hillary's missing emails. Read it a hundred times if that's how many times it takes for you to understand what it says.
You really follow directions like a 2 year old spider monkey with ADD. It explains no such thing.........it simply says they found no evidence of it. They didn't even say they investigated it, did they?

You tell us what evidence would prove Russia never tried to hack Hitlery before this incident. Ignore your " Mueller report" excuse.

Finally, you figured out why they claimed there was no evidence of prior hackings. Shit, you're fucking slow.

rotfl-gif.288736
No shit.
LOLOL

You say that now. Earlier when you claimed Mueller never explained his conclusion on that, I kept telling you he did.

Now you know.

LOLOL

Earlier, you kept denying it. Earlier, you actually claimed there was no explanation given...

You're welcome.
Funny how you quoted me in a way that we can't click on it to take us to the original conversation to see how that post transpired. It's as if you are hiding something. :iyfyus.jpg:

Faux will never give up. He believes that if Mueller said it, then it must be true. Mueller is infallible!
Is Mueller infallible?

Now you're lying....

Again, based on his investigation. Is any of this getting through to you? It appears not.
You mean based purely on his say-so. Sorry, turd, but you give no reason why anyone should believe Mueller or his sleazy "investigation." What you're saying is that we should believe whatever Mueller says. Only a gullible moron like you would do that.

View attachment 366492

rotfl-gif.288736
No shit.
LOLOL

Now you know.

LOLOL

You're welcome.
Funny how you quoted me in a way that we can't click on it to take us to the original conversation to see how that post transpired. It's as if you are hiding something. :iyfyus.jpg:
LOLOL

I can't decide what's funnier ... that you're too stupid to know how the quote function here works ... or that you're too rightarded to find the beginning of this dialog.

Is Mueller infallible?

Now you're lying....

You mean based purely on his say-so. Sorry, turd, but you give no reason why anyone should believe Mueller or his sleazy "investigation." What you're saying is that we should believe whatever Mueller says. Only a gullible moron like you would do that.
LOL

Great, so according to you, Mueller didn't exonerate Impeached Trump on collusion. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is Mueller infallible?

Now you're lying....

LOL

Great, so according to you, Mueller didn't exonerate Impeached Trump on collusion. Thanks for clearing that up.

No, he actually didn't. Exonerating people is not the prosecutor's function. However, he failed to find any evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians or committed any crimes.

Is Mueller infallible?

Now you're lying....

LOL

Exoneration wasn't in Mueller's job description, Moron.

This has been explained to you a number of times.

Is Mueller infallible?

Now you're lying....

LOL

No, he actually didn't. Exonerating people is not the prosecutor's function. However, he failed to find any evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians or committed any crimes.
LOLOL

I like how you speak out of both sides of your mouth. Here you are, claiming prosecutors "exonerated" Flynn...

Yes, Flynn is totally exonerated. The DOJ report says there was no justification for charging him or even for investigating him. Numerous violations of the law were committed in pursuing him.

Is Mueller infallible?

Now you're lying....

LOL

Dumbfuck, his job was to determine if anyone from Impeached Trump's campaign worked with Russian hackers...

"But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign." ~ William Barr

Is Mueller infallible?

Now you're lying....

LOL

Dumbfuck, his job was to determine if anyone from Impeached Trump's campaign worked with Russian hackers...

"But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign." ~ William Barr

Where does it say "hackers"?

And FYI, Mueller found no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion. Glad I could clear that up.

Is Mueller infallible?

Now you're lying....

LOL

And FYI, Mueller found no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion. Glad I could clear that up.
"Where does it say "hackers"?"

LOLOL

Dumbfuck ...

"The second element involved the Russian government's efforts to conduct computer hacking operations designed to gather and disseminate information to influence the election. The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election. But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign." ~ William Barr

You must like being my bitch because you keep coming back for more punishment.

spank-gif.278780

I knew you were referring to Faun without even reading the quote. That guy is the epitome of a dumb bitch.
LOL

Thanks for letting me know I get under your skin, pussy.

So how about responding to any of these ... ?

1. The economy is in recession
2. The pandemic is continuing to spread and has killed 150,000 Americans
3. The unemployment rate is the highest its ever been since the 1930s
4. Donald Trump was impeached by the U.S. House Of Representatives in December 2016
5. Donald Trump's victory in 2016 was fragile given that he lost the popular vote, and cobbled together an electoral college victory by tiny margins in the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. A total of 77,000 votes in states where tens of millions are voting. Trump is less popular now than he was on election night in 2016.
6. Trump has the lowest AVERAGE approval rating of any President in history at 40% after nearly 4 years in office.
7. Polling data with 3 months to go shows Trump behind Biden 9 points nationally, and 6 to 8 points in states like Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
8. Trump is behind in Ohio and tied with Biden in Texas. Biden does not need either of those states to win the election.

So besides your thoughts and gut, what does Trump have going for him given the above?

Is Mueller infallible?

Now you're lying....

LOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck ...

"The second element involved the Russian government's efforts to conduct computer hacking operations designed to gather and disseminate information to influence the election. The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election. But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign." ~ William Barr

spank-gif.278780
What you posted earlier didn't say anything about hacking emails............but thanks for obeying my order to show where it says "hackers".

Seems YOU are MY bitch. :abgg2q.jpg:

Thanks for letting me know I get under your skin, pussy.
Wrong again, bitch.
Fauns are known for this:

So how about responding to any of these ... ?
Those aren't questions, dumbass. Lol.
LOLOL

Again ... for the mentally retarded ...

So besides your thoughts and gut, what does Trump have going for him given the above?

That looks like a question to me. You see that curly thing at the end with a dot under it ... ? That's called a question mark and denotes a question is being asked.

Is Mueller infallible?

Now you're lying....

LOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck ...

spank-gif.278780
What you posted earlier didn't say anything about hacking emails............but thanks for obeying my order to show where it says "hackers".

Seems YOU are MY bitch. :abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOLOL

To desperate losers like you, being shown you're an idiot means others are obeying you.

Lol.....who didn't see this coming? This is more proof that mentally ill Quid Pro Quo Joe is not fit to serve as president. They know Trump will rip him to shreds in the debates.

They will need a fact check for all the bullshit Trump will sling.

Real time fact checking is essential when the Dotard is bloviating.
Gateway Pundit? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back