HERE WE GO: Chicago cop shoots and kills 2, one a "College engineering student" who didn't do nothin

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Chicago police: Officer fatally shot man, woman while responding to domestic disturbance call | Fox News

Here we go again. God damn I'm glad I don't live in that liberal shit hole Chicago.

A woman called the police because her 19 year old son has mental problems and she says "I though the police were gonna SERVICE US and take him to the hospital". Umm....ma'am....COPS AREN'T DOCTORS. And they aren't waiters at Applebee's either, they don't do that type of "serving". They are for CRIMES not mental health.

Anyway....cop shows up...and details are very limited...but 2 people became "combative" and the cops shot them and killed both.

What does mom say? I understand a grieving mother so I don't blame her. But...she says "He didn't even have a gun!!......he had a bat." And....he was an engineering student at NIU....apparently his mental problems weren't that bad.

Sounds like cop showed up for a person who wanted cops to be doctors. Which they arent. And the 2 people don't like cops....and attacked the cop. With a bat. And he defended himself.

Rahm Emanuel.....Obamas great pal....is doing a fine job in Chicago.

Lesson? Don't bring a bat to a gun fight

Very true!!

Even better lesson? Cops aren't doctors. Stop calling them for your mentally ill family members....call a doctor.

Before anyone responds "But EMS and doctors won't show up....they say call cops". Well...fuck them. They aren't police commanders. Shame them. Demonize the medical people who won't show up until cops make it safe. OR....accept that they won't show up because the whacks are DANGEROUS and know that if cops show up....they will defend themselves aggressively because giving medical treatment to your fucked up family member is NOT THEIR JOB.

Actually, the lesson that family learned is don't call the cops ever again.

Yeah...most certainly when your kid is going to go after them with a ball bat, sure fire way to get air holed
I'll agree this is the mothers fault. Don't call the police unless you're in a situation where you've accepted that someone might be killed.

You're trying your damnedest to vilify the police, sorry but if you attack a cop with any weapon you're going to get shot.

Yeah...most certainly when your kid is going to go after them with a ball bat, sure fire way to get air holed
I'll agree this is the mothers fault. Don't call the police unless you're in a situation where you've accepted that someone might be killed.

True. And seeing as the 19 year old attacked the cop with a baseball bat....the person killed easily could've been the cop. Luckily...he had a gun to protect his own life.

Every day, Bucky. Big country. Lots of people. There will be events.

How about changing It up a bit. How about letting a cop related death go by without you gloming onto it like a cancer cell. Ya piece of shit ya.

You're trying your damnedest to vilify the police, sorry but if you attack a cop with any weapon you're going to get shot.
No. I'm just saying that police can't be trusted to handle certain situations. She called expecting the police to create a peaceful solution. You cannot place that expectation on police officers they way our justice system works and with the limited training they recieve.

No. I'm just saying that police can't be trusted to handle certain situations. She called expecting the police to create a peaceful solution. You cannot place that expectation on police officers they way our justice system works and with the limited training they recieve.

Maybe her son shouldn't have attacked the cops? HELLOOOOOOOOOO

The dumb mother must have know that was a possibility. And we all know how that works out.

The dumb mother must have know that was a possibility. And we all know how that works out.

Bottom line: the kid fucked up and due to being a fuck up he died.

Her son was being violent and armed with a bat. Had he complied...a peaceful outcome would've happened. He didnt. He attacked the cop with a weapon.

Um...what would a person armed with a bat who attacks a cop expect to happen?

How about changing It up a bit. How about letting a cop related death go by without you gloming onto it like a cancer cell. Ya piece of shit ya.

We are nt the ones marching down Michigan avenue? BLM is. But only for Cop shootings.

Too funny? Many questions, who called them? from the noise? why the bat? why the neighbor shot? She a mother of five....sigh, that is a little bit sad. Cop race? not matter? black? 50-50

Quintonio Legrier, a 19-year-old college student, was pronounced dead at a hospital at 4:51 a.m. and Bettie Jones, a 55-year-old mother of five who was Legrier's neighbor, died at a different hospital at 5:14 a.m. Both were black, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

Bottom line: the kid fucked up and due to being a fuck up he died.
The kid was mentally ill. The mother should have known better if she did, in fact, want him to survive. Again, don't call the cops unless your okay with someone dying as a result.

How about people quit threatening cops with what is also a deadly weapon then those who see nothing but bad with cops won't have an excuse to blame them for the job they sometimes have to do.

Forum List

Back