🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here we go...

So far, with this attitude you are showing, methinks some here will have a beef with it mostly due to said attitude.

I'm getting lax in my initial impressions. I already changed my mind about you. Thanks for the heads up. Noted. Now fuck off.
Dirty Socks

Yes. You and I and Kizzume. You are boss here? I remember it all. Do you? Do you remember when I posted at LF 15 years ago and you accused me of being a teacher in the Tampa area because my screen name was teacher and you were a mod and had IP address search powers and you accused me of actually being a teacher in that county and I pointed out to you that all libraries then had the same IP address and that was just my screen name? Here we go. Sure, Coyote, I'm that same guy. You know what's coming. Nuttin has changed. I guess you and I have a thing right now. I'm mf'ing teacher. You have to ban me right now or I'm gonna own this site when it comes to political debate. I'll find all of your best and ask questions. I'm gonna start a thread that breaks this site's view records. Are you 1st amendment or are you Jack Dorsey? I know, huh? This is a moment for you. I'll f this site up when it comes to political debate, I'll show up once the week or so with sumpin the world has never thought or, LF went down so I need a place to land, I know you know me. There's nuttin you can do to keep me from having my way other than banning me. And then wouldn't that be telling? Then, also all you have to do is delete/hide this thread. All that being said I'm quite sure you are much cooler now than then. Know what cool is? So far I'm introduce thread and barely trying. Lemme run amok, I'll show this site what cool is.
Are you sure I am the same Coyote you are thinking about?

I'm dyin' to see when Emily meets March. Imagine how long each post will be twixt the two of 'em. Keep the scroll finger limber...we will all need it to read those two chitchatting.:lol:

:popcorn:
What the hell, throw PoliticalChic into the mix, just to take all day to read the exchange. . .

:113:

I must admit I am not a man of great wealth.

Sounds like a great reason to have a drink!
Perhaps a double single malt scotch
on the rocks. Me, I lean
towards the dark rums.
And Kentucky Whiskey.
And Brandy.
And Kahlua.
And Vodka.
And wine.
And Grand Marnier.
And Hipnotiq.
And Baily's Irish Cream.
And a few more I'm not
thinking of right now.

Dude is full of himself. I give him 60 days or less before he is shown the door. I can see why he has been banned from other places. Asshole. Troll. Nastitude to the max. INSTANT dislike after his 3rd post.

I can't wait until he "fucks up this site with his political debates" and breaks this site with viewers"....and nobody responds because nobody has time for a dickwad so full of himself. If he didn't jack off listening to his own voice while patting his own back with the free hand, it would surprise me. What a rude awakening awaits him when he is laughed at instead of discussing his self awe inspiring "debating skills" or better yet....ignored and his threads tank with nobody responding. That would be a hoot.

If he wasn't such a droner...I'd think I may smell greasy bacon with every word he vomits while spanking his monkey at his self admired bullshit.

With that said....I plan to now just snicker every time he arrives because I have my brain bleach at the ready knowing what he is doing as he mumbles and praises himself one handedly. The other hand is busy, if you get my drift.

I can't wait until he "fucks up this site with his political debates" and breaks this site with viewers"....and nobody responds because nobody has time for a dickwad so full of himself. If he didn't jack off listening to his own voice while patting his own back with the free hand, it would surprise me. What a rude awakening awaits him when he is laughed at instead of discussing his self awe inspiring "debating skills" or better yet....ignored and his threads tank with nobody responding. That would be a hoot.

If he wasn't such a droner...I'd think I may smell greasy bacon with every word he vomits while spanking his monkey at his self admired bullshit.

With that said....I plan to now just snicker every time he arrives because I have my brain bleach at the ready knowing what he is doing as he mumbles and praises himself one handedly. The other hand is busy, if you get my drift.
gosh Gracie, are you ok? I do love you regardless of the thread.

Shite that's the best rant ever!!!! Hi fives!!! That beats mine... I love it!!!! You rock!!!

You and me Gracie are friends forever. Even if you hate me.

Last edited:
You start typing, and then forget what it was you were typing about, so you just hit enter in the middle of it. It's really funny stuff though. :)

Forum List

Back