🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here we go...

No one cares, wrong thread.

In your thread you get to say that. This is not your thread. Are you prosecuting this thread? Are you driving it forward? Are you garnering interest? Gettin views? Do you think for a mf'ing second that I would have the temerity to come to your thread and tell you what's what?

Welcome
The whiter the site becomes the more diverse it is

wkkwkwjsksmsmw.jpeg

Celebrate diversity!

In your thread you get to say that. This is not your thread. Are you prosecuting this thread? Are you driving it forward? Are you garnering interest? Gettin views? Do you think for a mf'ing second that I would have the temerity to come to your thread and tell you what's what

No, just telling Moonie that he/she is basically off topic. In post 38 he/she was talking about the Gulf War. Totally off topic.

Visual media is appreciated by traditional conservatives and liberals,

Ya'll gonna love me.

since you're new here here's a little friendly advice, when you type everything together like that it's really rather difficult to read so maybe you could separate it into different paragraphs so we don't have to squint to read it. Again, just a helpful hint.

Actually, so far I've been throwing periods in. It's gonna get worse. No one is making anyone read this thread.

No, just telling Moonie that he/she is basically off topic. In post 38 he/she was talking about the Gulf War. Totally off topic.

That's fine. What do you care? Maybe some day I'll find one of your threads and I shall not be off topic. This is my thread. When I start my real thread there ain't gonna any such thing as off topic. It's gonna about me and what I think. Are the powers that be gonna have a beef with that?

There we go, I think I ran the table. When I start my real thread I'm gonna go from taxes to how to properly build a pyramid. Last site I was at I went at it starting 2007 until a month or so ago. One thread. Made it to 820k views. Never made it to a million. That's a shame. Does this site have a problem without the thread title stating a topic? We gonna find out.

That's just fine, scroll away. I will never do that to others.
I don't frequent lowlife bars, hang out with mindless people, eat at sleazy diners with a rep of really bad food they serve, or hang out with known criminals/pond scum kind of folks either. I consider that the same as not being part of the world of those who do. Hence. the ignore feature when online. You do whatever floats your boat, sparky, but don't judge others that do and talk down to them for not having the same mindset as you.

Last edited:
That's fine. What do you care? Maybe some day I'll find one of your threads and I shall not be off topic. This is my thread. When I start my real thread there ain't gonna any such thing as off topic. It's gonna about me and what I think. Are the powers that be gonna have a beef with that?
So far, with this attitude you are showing, methinks some here will have a beef with it mostly due to said attitude.

I'm getting lax in my initial impressions. I already changed my mind about you. Thanks for the heads up. Noted. Now fuck off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back