Here's a Clue for Mitt Romney: Shut Your Fucking Yap

You voted for the guy. What happened?
I voted for the lessor of two evils. Now this stooge doesn't want to give someone else a chance. He's suffering from small dick syndrome.

You voted for McCain....only to hate him later.
You voted for Romney....only to hate him later.
You will vote for Trump.....and you'll end up hating him later.

Maybe it's you?

I hated McCain before he was even nominated. This is a two party system. We don't get to choose our ideal candidate.

You are the classic dupe. You will hate Trump more than all of them when it's all said and done. Fuck...that dude is so unpredictable he might even endorse Hilary in 2020. You are supporting a verified nut....and you have no idea what he will do next.

Yeah. I know. That is why you like him. He's gonna shake things up. Make things interesting. You are fed up with the status quo....BECAUSE YOUR GUYS KEEP LOSING.

Like a fucking earthquake. Cool to watch when you ain't in the area.

Ya dum fuck.

I voted for the lessor of two evils. Now this stooge doesn't want to give someone else a chance. He's suffering from small dick syndrome.

Maybe it's you?

I hated McCain before he was even nominated. This is a two party system. We don't get to choose our ideal candidate.

You are the classic dupe. You will hate Trump more than all of them when it's all said and done. Fuck...that dude is so unpredictable he might even endorse Hilary in 2020. You are supporting a verified nut....and you have no idea what he will do next.

Yeah. I know. That why you like him. He's gonna shake things up. Make things interesting. You are fed up with the status quo....BECAUSE YOUR GUYS KEEP LOSING.

Ya dum fuck.

All bullshit.

So you have zero principles. Not that this is a great revelation to anyone.
Who would I vote for if I had what you call "principles?"

That is between you and your conscience. If you have one.
332-206.

He believes that four years of Clinton will be less damaging than four years of Trump. I think it's a coin toss.

Not even close. Anyone who's content to allow Hillary to select 3 Supreme Court justices is a fool.

As opposed to letting Trump print money as a solution to tackle the public debt?

When did he say he was going to pay the debt by printing money?

Maybe it's you?

Yeah. I know. That is why you like him. He's gonna shake things up. Make things interesting. You are fed up with the status quo....BECAUSE YOUR GUYS KEEP LOSING.

Ya dum fuck.

SURGICIAL!!!!!!!!!

100% True.

332-206.

How do you claim I'm violating my principles when you can't even name the ones I'm supposedly breaking?

He believes that four years of Clinton will be less damaging than four years of Trump. I think it's a coin toss.

Not even close. Anyone who's content to allow Hillary to select 3 Supreme Court justices is a fool.

As opposed to letting Trump print money as a solution to tackle the public debt?

When did he say he was going to pay the debt by printing money?

He said we don't have to default because we print the money. He didn't say would could pay off the debt that way.

You lie again.

332-206.

How do you claim I'm violating my principles when you can't even name the ones I'm supposedly breaking?

Well, I doubt you have any.

Here are the facts.

You supported him in 2012.
You’re now wishing he would disappear in 2016.

Either you were lying then or lying now. Probably a little of both.

Mitt Romney keeps attacking Trump. What the fuck does he think he's accomplishing other than sinking the Republican party? Is he going to help the Republican party in any way? No. Is he helping himself in any way? No. He's a has-been and a loser. Sour grapes is the only reason he is flapping his big yap. He's providing aid and comfort to the enemy. I can't believe anyone ever voted for this back stabbing weasel. Good riddance.

This is exactly why the Republican Party is in the disastrous shape its in today. My way or the highway .. no room for honest debate and/or genuine disagreement.

So you end up with PT Barnum as your candidate who has absolutely no chance of winning .. and who doesn't even want the job. :0) Incredible

Everything is black and white .. for real.

332-206.

Well, I doubt you have any.

Here are the facts.

You supported him in 2012.
You’re now wishing he would disappear in 2016.

Either you were lying then or lying now. Probably a little of both.
Again, what "principle" am I violating? Either answer the question or shut your fucking yap.

Last edited:
He said we don't have to default because we print the money. He didn't say would could pay off the debt that way.

You lie again.

*facepalm*

Alright skippy, now put two plus two together and figure it out....

If the US had absolutely zero cash, and it was time to pay some of that debt, what would happen? A default, right? Except, according to Trump we never have to default because "you print the money." Ergo, if we had no money he would pay the debt, how? That's right. By printing money.

Forum List

Back