Here's A List of the Jerks Who Are About to Shut Down Our Goverment

Why do you say that? Precisely how is President Obama responsible for what is going on here? As I see it, a small group of Republicans have decided to use the debt issue as a leveraging point for trying to change the law of the land and derail the Affordable Health Care Act. How is that President Obama's "responsibility"?

becasue it is the ULTIMATE TRUTH.

he refuses to negotiate and acts like a stupid child - the blame is squarely on HIM.

if is can change the implementation of his crappy law for the benefit of big pockets - it should be changed for the American taxpayer.

Pres. Obama is "refusing to negotiate" WHAT? The only thing these Tea Party Republicans want to "negotiate" is a repeal of the AHCA - which, last time I looked, is the fucking LAW OF THE LAND. If Obama won't agree to that, then these same Tea Party scum bags will plunge our country into debt. That looks, for all the world to me, like extortion - not an attempt to "negotiate."

The law is only effective if it is funded. What part of the consitution prevents the house from denying funding to something it doesnt like?

You forgot the rest of the politicians, all the way up to Obama.

Just because you agree with thier refusals doesnt mean they are not refusing things.

That's right. Double down on stubbornness. When an overwhelming majority of the country blames republicans, insist on standing firm no matter how wrong your heroes may be.

Looks like you are tripling down on stupidity without looking at the last thirty years.

Good one! It means nothing, but pat yourself on the back anyway. It's what you're best at.

You forgot the rest of the politicians, all the way up to Obama.

Just because you agree with thier refusals doesnt mean they are not refusing things.

That's right. Double down on stubbornness. When an overwhelming majority of the country blames republicans, insist on standing firm no matter how wrong your heroes may be.

Yeah, because the media says so, its obviously true. go back to being a government stooge sheep.

Common sense says so, but what would you know about that.

Everyone in congress and the senate and the prez and going back 3 decades is responsible.

Nope. GOP is squarely responsible for this. There is plenty you can pin on the dems and Obama, but this shutdown and the potential default is entirely the fault of the GOP. The country can see it, shame you can't.

passing obamacare when we didn't have the money to fund it is where the responsibility lies. Dems own this one

But it passed....legally and was upheld as constitutional. What Repubs are doing is hostage taking because they couldn't get what they want, the legal and constitutional way. The fact that this needs to be explained to you is beyond amazing. How do you dress yourself in the morning without help?

Yeah, because the media says so, its obviously true. go back to being a government stooge sheep.

Common sense says the Senate Dems and Obama can end this by accepting the current CR and then lobbying to get what they want funded to both the House and the american people. But they refuse, so they block, so its on them.

Common sense says the Senate Dems and Obama can end this by accepting the current CR and then lobbying to get what they want funded to both the House and the american people. But they refuse, so they block, so its on them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH. "Accept our demands otherwise we take ALL of us down." Be proud, you're no longer an American, you're a terrorist.

Nope. GOP is squarely responsible for this. There is plenty you can pin on the dems and Obama, but this shutdown and the potential default is entirely the fault of the GOP. The country can see it, shame you can't.

passing obamacare when we didn't have the money to fund it is where the responsibility lies. Dems own this one

But it passed....legally and was upheld as constitutional. What Repubs are doing is hostage taking because they couldn't get what they want, the legal and constitutional way. The fact that this needs to be explained to you is beyond amazing. How do you dress yourself in the morning without help?

3-111013101742.jpeg

oh really? I'll tell you what, when you hypocritical libs can follow your own advice, then come talk to me.

But hey, what do I know. Only the entire rest of the country agrees with me. But keeping thinking you're right. LOL.

Everyone in congress and the senate and the prez and going back 3 decades is responsible.

Why don't we have the money? Who is refusing to fund the AHCA?

oh really? I'll tell you what, when you hypocritical libs can follow your own advice, then come talk to me.

Point out which part of the constitution states that this is how you repeal laws you don't like. I'll wait.

Point out which part of the constitution states that this is how you repeal laws you don't like. I'll wait.

you first, since you have been trying to change gun laws longer

So - do any of you live in one of the Congressional districts listed in the OP link? Is YOUR representative one of these Tea Party jerks who is threatening our country with debt default and worse?

If so, do you support him or her in this "effort"?

Point out in the Constituion where the House HAS to fund something it doesnt want to fund.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH. "Accept our demands otherwise we take ALL of us down." Be proud, you're no longer an American, you're a terrorist.

"I will not negotiate"

Be proud, you're one of the sheep, not one of the sharp.

Once again, ignorant Libtards blab out stupid comments, ignoring the truth of the situation. Those elected by the PEOPLE are doing what they were elected to do! It makes no difference what stupid leftists claim, government shutdown is a product of Harry Reid and his ignorant stuborness, Nancy Pelosi and her ignorance, and - most of all - Hussein Obama who is doing everything possible to destroy this country.

And yes, coming next November, the people will remember and we will have a GOP majority in the Senate AND the House.

You see, while there are a lot of Democrat low information voters, these antics of the Dems will bring out a lot of Americans totally fed up with their antics. You can whine all you wish but, even your lefty idol, Bob Beckel, admits the Dems and the President are cutting their own throats.

Why do you say that? Precisely how is President Obama responsible for what is going on here? As I see it, a small group of Republicans have decided to use the debt issue as a leveraging point for trying to change the law of the land and derail the Affordable Health Care Act. How is that President Obama's "responsibility"?

becasue it is the ULTIMATE TRUTH.

he refuses to negotiate and acts like a stupid child - the blame is squarely on HIM.

if is can change the implementation of his crappy law for the benefit of big pockets - it should be changed for the American taxpayer.

Pres. Obama is "refusing to negotiate" WHAT? The only thing these Tea Party Republicans want to "negotiate" is a repeal of the AHCA - which, last time I looked, is the fucking LAW OF THE LAND. If Obama won't agree to that, then these same Tea Party scum bags will plunge our country into debt. That looks, for all the world to me, like extortion - not an attempt to "negotiate."

Obama has all this crap on him - starting with his crappy law rammed through our throats, then with his changing for the benefit of the unions and big businesses,then with a refusal to do the same for American taxpayer. It is solely his and his dimocrap's fault

So - do any of you live in one of the Congressional districts listed in the OP link? Is YOUR representative one of these Tea Party jerks who is threatening our country with debt default and worse?

If so, do you support him or her in this "effort"?

Yes, I do. I fully support them

Forum List

Back