🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here's a solution

How about all those who support a war with Iran, how about you all pitch in for tickets to Iraq, then hop across the Iranian border and fight the war for your country. Show you're patriotic spirit and do something besides spewing the same old garbage about how important it is do defeat Iran on some political forum, and go do something.

100 friggin years of wars, waged with our tax dollars, for BS reasons, is getting old.

No need to sign up for the military. Do it for free, for your country. Unless you're not really all that patriotic. And you don't really care about what's going on in the middle east.

If you don't, we'll all know you're cowards.
There is no war. Get that thru your head

Poor Trump supporters. Trump turned chicken, so they don't get to hear about all the death and destruction the US military could've reigned down on people they don't even know.
How did he turn chicken. These people support Trump because he triggers Leftist pussies like you.

I'm not a lefty, dude. I'm a conservative. Not a republican, not a democrat, not a libertarian. A CONSERVATIVE. Do you not even know what it means?
Look it up. You won't find a picture of Trump, W, HW. If you find a picture of Reagan, then it was a misprint, beecause Reagan was no real conservative. Not even close. (With the exception of his views on immigration.)

I am simply logical and Leftists are ruining this country. Does being a "conservative" mean you are no longer logical and do not see how Democrats have moves so far left they may as well be Stalinists?

maybe the zionists and islamics who are the crux of the problem should fight their own 'effin war

~S~
Maybe we should take the handcuffs off Israel and see what happens to Hamas and Fatah? You OK with that, old man?

Maybe you should get your plane ticket to Iraq and go fight for our freedoms and liberties. Since you care sooooo much for the lives of the people in the middle east. Go "Get cha some."

Or are you a coward?
Gladly. Unfortunately at 39 the military will not take me. So I will support them with my tax dollars and donations. Coward? Don't say stuff on this board you would not say to my face. Loser.

How about all those who support a war with Iran, how about you all pitch in for tickets to Iraq, then hop across the Iranian border and fight the war for your country. Show you're patriotic spirit and do something besides spewing the same old garbage about how important it is do defeat Iran on some political forum, and go do something.

100 friggin years of wars, waged with our tax dollars, for BS reasons, is getting old.

No need to sign up for the military. Do it for free, for your country. Unless you're not really all that patriotic. And you don't really care about what's going on in the middle east.

Perhaps all the militias should fight, and no compensation, they play soldier anyway for free.
We're going to fight you scum.

I will support them with my tax dollars
What about those who disagree with it- does that not matter? Is force better than mutual agreement in your book?
If one supports one, they, by proxy, support all- is that not true?

What about those who disagree with it- does that not matter? Is force better than mutual agreement in your book?

I speak for me? If you don't support them then it is on you. Vote for representatives who want Israel destroyed. Omar will gladly take your donations.

Killing foreign leaders is an act of war. Sanctions are an act of war. What part of that do you not get? Because we're the ones doing it, that means it's not an act of war? Because we've got all those bases surrounding Iran, (and not some other country that you oppose), does that mean we're not a threat to Irans national security? Which is an act of war. Especially when you consider that when anyone is a threat to ours, it's considered an act of war.
Trump supporters have it in their minds that Iran has killed thousands of Americans. So why are they still supporting Trump, who's obviously crawfished after the Iranians launched missiles at us.

Perhaps all the militias should fight, and no compensation, they play soldier anyway for free.
We're going to fight you scum.

You ain't gonna fight anyone. You're just going to sit behind your computer, hoping and praying that someone else does it for you.

Well, I'm calling you out dude. Put on your boots and get you some. Or crawl back into your safe place and STFU, big man.

I speak for me? If you don't support them then it is on you. Vote for representatives who want Israel destroyed. Omar will gladly take your donations.

$1 to a hole in a donut, you don't really give a crap about Israel either. You're just spouting the GOP's talking point in support of Israel and their jewish population.

BTW, here's a little factoid that you may not know. Jews believe the same as the Muslims do. That Jesus was NOT the son of god. That he was just a prophet. And there's some other parts of the jewish religion that makes them closer to Islam than Christianity. So then there's that.

We have no business in the Middle East. We went with no defined goal and no exit plan. Fighting a war being politically correct is a bad idea. We need to quit policing the world, bring all our troops home.

Intellectual honesty is not your strong suit is it? I don't care about Israel in any capacity except they are people whose leaders are no better than our representatives when it comes to intellectual honesty- straw men arguments are lame.

Poor Trump supporters. Trump turned chicken, so they don't get to hear about all the death and destruction the US military could've reigned down on people they don't even know.
How did he turn chicken. These people support Trump because he triggers Leftist pussies like you.

I'm not a lefty, dude. I'm a conservative. Not a republican, not a democrat, not a libertarian. A CONSERVATIVE. Do you not even know what it means?
Look it up. You won't find a picture of Trump, W, HW. If you find a picture of Reagan, then it was a misprint, beecause Reagan was no real conservative. Not even close. (With the exception of his views on immigration.)

I am simply logical and Leftists are ruining this country. Does being a "conservative" mean you are no longer logical and do not see how Democrats have moves so far left they may as well be Stalinists?

No, being a conservative means I don't give a fuck about countries that don't want to trade and be friends with us here in the USA. It means that I support their sovereignty, but I'm not going to fight their battles for them. It means I don't support giving them welfare (money and munitions) because in 10 years, we'll end up fighting them.
It also means I don't support taxing the American people to blow up a bunch of crap over there, creating more enemies to fight later on. Then taxing the American people to rebuild what we blew up.
These things USED to be what made the republican party great & conservative. Not any longer. The morons in the republican party have taken over (and kicked out) the conservatives. You've destroyed it, just like you destroyed the Tea Party movement of 2007, and turned it into just another arm of the GOP in 2009.

I honesty don't think most republicans have a clue about what TRUE conservatism is.

No, being a conservative means I don't give a fuck about countries that don't want to trade and be friends with us here in the USA. It means that I support their sovereignty, but I'm not going to fight their battles for them. It means I don't support giving them welfare (money and munitions) because in 10 years, we'll end up fighting them.
It also means I don't support taxing the American people to blow up a bunch of crap over there, creating more enemies to fight later on. Then taxing the American people to rebuild what we blew up.
These things USED to be what made the republican party great & conservative. Not any longer. The morons in the republican party have taken over (and kicked out) the conservatives. You've destroyed it, just like you destroyed the Tea Party movement of 2007, and turned it into arm of the GOP in 2009.

I honesty don't think most republicans have a clue about what TRUE conservatism is.
Trump responded to the attack on the US embassy that killed Americans that Solemami was a part of. What did you want Trump to do, nothing?

And no war has been started. In fact, Trump took a great deal of heat trying to withdraw troops from Syria.

So your hysteria is misplaced.

Fighting a war being politically correct is a bad idea
Fighting in any capacity but self defense is a bad idea- it means political correctness is the order of the day- unjust wars are fought politically correct- as though it makes it somehow moral- it doesn't.

These things USED to be what made the republican party great & conservative. Not any longer. The morons in the republican party have taken over (and kicked out) the conservatives. You've destroyed it, just like you destroyed the Tea Party movement of 2007, and turned it into arm of the GOP in 2009.

Trump responded to the attack on the US embassy that killed Americans that Solemami was a part of. What did you want Trump to do, nothing?

And no war has been started. In fact, Trump took a great deal of heat trying to withdraw troops from Syria.

So your hysteria is misplaced.

Trump didn't withdraw troops from Syria. He just moved them to another place in Syria.

What I'd like Trump to do, is get our soldiers out of the middle east, and let them go back to doing what they've been doing for 2,000 years. Fight each other. They're going to fight each other. And since we're the supposed "police of the middle east," they're going to continue killing us.

BTW, just how any American lives are worth anything we could accomplish, in the middle east? Give me a number. Let's say the result is peace, mansions for everyone and gold plated streets, at a cost of say $100 TRILLION USD. How many soldiers lives are worth that?

Why fight a war? Just take out the regime.
Why take out a regime when you can just take out its generals?

Because someone will always take their place. Even the soldiers. Even NAZI's couldn't kill that fast.
So let murders go free cuz they will always be around?

You don't think a message has been sent that will give future leaders pause?

It's their country. If they let murderers go, they'll be free in THEIR country. It's not our fucking country to worry about theirs. We have our own. Remember, the good ole USA. Trump promised to make America great again. Not the middle east.

Why fight a war? Just take out the regime.
Why take out a regime when you can just take out its generals?

Because someone will always take their place. Even the soldiers. Even NAZI's couldn't kill that fast.
So let murders go free cuz they will always be around?

You don't think a message has been sent that will give future leaders pause?

It's their country. If they let murderers go, they'll be free in THEIR country. It's not our fucking country to worry about theirs. We have our own. Remember, the good ole USA. Trump promised to make America great again. Not the middle east.
So the US should not have embassies abroad or just ignore it when they are attacked?

Forum List

Back