🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here's a solution

Every war in the bloody 20th century started during a democrat administration. Woodie Wilson told Americans that he would never send American boys to fight in a foreign war and then he sent the Doughboys to fight for France. FDR invited attack on Pearl Harbor to get us in the "real war" in Europe. Harry Truman sent troops to Korea on an illegal executive order and mismanaged it so badly that we lost anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 in a three year quagmire that left us at a technical state of war for the next 60 some odd years. JFK used the CIA to raise and train an illegal Cuban invasion army and abandoned the poor bastards at the Bay of Pigs. LBJ created a fake crisis to send troops to Vietnam and set the rules so that we could win every battle and still lose the freaking war. I forgot that republican George H.W. Bush liberated Kouait in one of the best run campaigns in a hundred years. Next thing you know Hillary's husband gets caught with his pants down and bombs a defenseless country in Europe while 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in Fla. The moral of the story? Don't ever trust a freaking democrat to run a military campaign.

All we did was take out a bad guy, what's the big deal??

Soleimani was a bad guy and needed to be killed..

Bin Laden was a bad guy and needed to be killed

Saddam was a bad guy and needed to be killed

Gaddafi was a bad guy and needed to be..oh wait! Benghazi!!!!

How about all those who support a war with Iran, how about you all pitch in for tickets to Iraq,

How about you be a good little democrat and do nothing while they saw your head off with a butter knife.

Democrats are too damn cowardly to defend their own lives against a pussy with a hand knife. Trump rubs his bullets in bacon fat before loading his gun!
You on your way yet?

BTW, you know tRump was for gun control before he decided to run for president.

How about all those who support a war with Iran, how about you all pitch in for tickets to Iraq,

How about you be a good little democrat and do nothing while they saw your head off with a butter knife.

Democrats are too damn cowardly to defend their own lives against a pussy with a hand knife. Trump rubs his bullets in bacon fat before loading his gun!
You on your way yet?

BTW, you know tRump was for gun control before he decided to run for president.

Not even a year ago, "Whether they have a right or not," are Trumps words.

Last edited:
Go read the NYT. That’s allowed as it’s one of your propaganda sources.
I rarely read newspapers- only when an article is posted here- sometimes if I see something of interest on yahoo or bing-
BTW, you don't have the authority to tell me what's allowed- I know your arrogance demands you presume that- but it don't/won't work with me.
News papers are known to make opinion as news- kinda like most presumptuous people do- I also know not to believe anything the US gov't says with over 100 years as evidence it lies with regularity. So now what?

Go read the NYT. That’s allowed as it’s one of your propaganda sources.
I rarely read newspapers- only when an article is posted here- sometimes if I see something of interest on yahoo or bing-
BTW, you don't have the authority to tell me what's allowed- I know your arrogance demands you presume that- but it don't/won't work with me.
News papers are known to make opinion as news- kinda like most presumptuous people do- I also know not to believe anything the US gov't says with over 100 years as evidence it lies with regularity. So now what?
And where do you get the info that makes you so paranoid about the US gov, stuck-in-the-60’s dude?

Forum List

Back