🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here's a solution

So let murders go free cuz they will always be around?
Are you going to kill yourself? By proxy you have agreed to murder.
Here's a tad bit of info- you can kill the thinker but the thought won't die

It's been said: sooner or later we all sit down to a table of consequences- which is directly related to; for every ction there is an equal and opposite reaction and the timeline is assigned after the fact- I've red that T.E Lawrence, who, purportedly knew something about that part of the world "Lawrence of Arabia" said; dreamers of the day are dangerous people- they tried to live their dreams to make them come true"

Whether that was actually said or not is immaterial- it's worth noting dreams don't die- and it's not just an Iranian dream- it's Middle Eastern Dream- to not let christianity (western culture) tell them how to live- is it not better to gain a mutual consent? By defiintion that describes a win for all involved and fewer people are killed-

How about all those who support a war with Iran, how about you all pitch in for tickets to Iraq, then hop across the Iranian border and fight the war for your country. Show you're patriotic spirit and do something besides spewing the same old garbage about how important it is do defeat Iran on some political forum, and go do something.

100 friggin years of wars, waged with our tax dollars, for BS reasons, is getting old.

No need to sign up for the military. Do it for free, for your country. Unless you're not really all that patriotic. And you don't really care about what's going on in the middle east.

If you don't, we'll all know you're cowards.

Perhaps all the militias should fight, and no compensation, they play soldier anyway for free.
We're going to fight you scum.

Hey I spent my 4 years in the NG.

So let murders go free cuz they will always be around?
Are you going to kill yourself? By proxy you have agreed to murder.
Here's a tad bit of info- you can kill the thinker but the thought won't die

It's been said: sooner or later we all sit down to a table of consequences- which is directly related to; for every ction there is an equal and opposite reaction and the timeline is assigned after the fact- I've red that T.E Lawrence, who, purportedly knew something about that part of the world "Lawrence of Arabia" said; dreamers of the day are dangerous people- they tried to live their dreams to make them come true"

Whether that was actually said or not is immaterial- it's worth noting dreams don't die- and it's not just an Iranian dream- it's Middle Eastern Dream- to not let christianity (western culture) tell them how to live- is it not better to gain a mutual consent? By defiintion that describes a win for all involved and fewer people are killed-

Islamic terrorism leads the world in terrorism. It is a world wide operation of a dedication to destroying the West and Christianity altogether. If Iran takes the Middle East, they won't stop there and they will use events like Soleimani as fuel to justify pretty much any evil they do to infidels, not that they will need it mind you. They could just as easily refer to the Crusades.

So who will fight Iran from obtaining their goals and mass spread of terrorism through the Middle East if not the US?

Fighting a war being politically correct is a bad idea
Fighting in any capacity but self defense is a bad idea- it means political correctness is the order of the day- unjust wars are fought politically correct- as though it makes it somehow moral- it doesn't.

I agree, but it is worthless to go to war unless you are committed to winning at all costs. We haven’t been that committed since WWII. The wars since have just put our troops at risk, with no way to win.

I will support them with my tax dollars
What about those who disagree with it- does that not matter? Is force better than mutual agreement in your book?
If one supports one, they, by proxy, support all- is that not true?

I speak for me? If you don't support them then it is on you. Vote for representatives who want Israel destroyed. Omar will gladly take your donations.

$1 to a hole in a donut, you don't really give a crap about Israel either. You're just spouting the GOP's talking point in support of Israel and their jewish population.

BTW, here's a little factoid that you may not know. Jews believe the same as the Muslims do. That Jesus was NOT the son of god. That he was just a prophet. And there's some other parts of the jewish religion that makes them closer to Islam than Christianity. So then there's that.

Since I am a Jew, I would know more than you. Christianity came from Judaism. They don't make Jews like Jesus anymore. Judaism is NOTHING like Islam. You're so uneducated. Dumbass antisemite.

Why are democrats calling Trumps SINGLE MISSILE on a terrorist in Iraq a "war with Iran" with Obama authorized 1,458 strikes on Iraq and Pakistan(of which over 500 were drone strikes) under his administration and NOBODY called it a "war with Iraq or Pakistan."

Did President Obama Order More Than 500 Drone Strikes?

Stupid Maxine Waters asked who could authorize a drone strike from a golf course while president while Obama did it over 500 times and she said nothing? Stupid racist fucking bitch.

Last edited:
What about those who disagree with it- does that not matter? Is force better than mutual agreement in your book?

I speak for me? If you don't support them then it is on you. Vote for representatives who want Israel destroyed. Omar will gladly take your donations.

$1 to a hole in a donut, you don't really give a crap about Israel either. You're just spouting the GOP's talking point in support of Israel and their jewish population.

BTW, here's a little factoid that you may not know. Jews believe the same as the Muslims do. That Jesus was NOT the son of god. That he was just a prophet. And there's some other parts of the jewish religion that makes them closer to Islam than Christianity. So then there's that.

Since I am a Jew, I would know more than you. Christianity came from Judaism. They don't make Jews like Jesus anymore. Judaism is NOTHING like Islam. You're so uneducated. Dumbass antisemite.
What he does not understand is that the Christian faith reveres the Torah as where the Islamic faith essentially rejects it as "corrupted", so Mo wrote his own Bible and even had the audacity to say that Jesus really did not die on that cross some 500 years later cuz Mo had all the answers.

Why are democrats calling Trumps SINGLE MISSILE on a terrorist in Iraq a "war with Iran" with Obama authorized 1,458 strikes on Iraq (of which over 500 were drone strikes) under his administration and NOBODY called it a "war with Iraq."

Did President Obama Order More Than 500 Drone Strikes?
The same reason the media lied about the Trump travel ban by saying it banned all Muslims when it only banned less than 10% of them from entering the US, and failed to mention Obama had similar bans, just like Obama killed people in mass with drones as well, even a US citizen abroad.

What he does not understand is that the Christian faith reveres the Torah as where the Islamic faith essentially rejects it as "corrupted", so Mo wrote his own Bible and even had the audacity to say that Jesus really did not die on that cross some 500 years later cuz Mo had all the answers.

Mo who was illiterate btw and a warlord. Pretty sure neither Moses nor Jesus were warlords. I love exposing uneducated fools.

Mo who was illiterate btw and a warlord. Pretty sure neither Moses nor Jesus were warlords. I love exposing uneducated fools.

Well if you look at the prophets in the Bible, they pretty much all were oppressed or murdered cuz they did not like the message God was sending them. Usually when God sent a prophet, it was a bad sign that the people had been corrupted.

But then there is Mo the warlord who rounded up his adversaries and lopped off their heads. As a result, it is more a religion of political conquest than any degree of spiritualism, which is what we see in the world today with Islamic terror groups leading terrorism throughout the world.

But then there is Mo the warlord who rounded up his adversaries and lopped off their heads. As a result, it is more a religion of political conquest than any degree of spiritualism, which is what we see in the world today with Islamic terror groups leading terrorism throughout the world.
Who is the US prophet? is the first thing that comes to my mind- and besides not dating back to the 900's how exactly are we acting differently? Oh, is colonizing the world not creating terror? On top of that, Saudi leaders are, at least publicly, devout Islamist and it's pretty well confirmed we support Saudi and defend its interests in the ME (by proxy Islam)- I suppose, they (the Saudi's), like our elected representatives, believe in double standards- you know, good for me but not for thee- Islamist have factions (denominations) just like christianity- and both act in an manner not consistent with the "God" all claim to have more or better knowledge of than a different denomination- no? Ask the early Mormons here. American Indians. Chinese. Irish catholics when they immigrated en mass- so many questions, so few answers.

How about all those who support a war with Iran, how about you all pitch in for tickets to Iraq, then hop across the Iranian border and fight the war for your country. Show you're patriotic spirit and do something besides spewing the same old garbage about how important it is do defeat Iran on some political forum, and go do something.

100 friggin years of wars, waged with our tax dollars, for BS reasons, is getting old.

No need to sign up for the military. Do it for free, for your country. Unless you're not really all that patriotic. And you don't really care about what's going on in the middle east.

*sigh*.... Who's supporting a war?

There is no war. Get that thru your head

Killing foreign leaders is an act of war. Sanctions are an act of war. What part of that do you not get? Because we're the ones doing it, that means it's not an act of war? Because we've got all those bases surrounding Iran, (and not some other country that you oppose), does that mean we're not a threat to Irans national security? Which is an act of war. Especially when you consider that when anyone is a threat to ours, it's considered an act of war.
Trump supporters have it in their minds that Iran has killed thousands of Americans. So why are they still supporting Trump, who's obviously crawfished after the Iranians launched missiles at us.
Wheres the war? Well, actually THEY have been at war with us, so at this point, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!"

Perhaps all the militias should fight, and no compensation, they play soldier anyway for free.
We're going to fight you scum.

Hey I spent my 4 years in the NG.
Prostitution?

Forum List

Back