Here's Hillary Doing Her Best "Black Preacher" Impression

How does Hillary saying she appreciates Gospel music make her a "Black Preacher" to conservatives?

President Trump is going to send ten thousand NG troops into inner city shitholes and they will confiscate EVERY illegal gun.
President Trump will tell the inner city shithole residents: "I have directed that large metal dumpsters be placed in locations within the inner city limits. You have two days to take any illegal guns to the nearest dumpster. There you will hand over every illegal gun in your possession to the National Guardsmen waiting.
After one week ten thousand National Guards will search every residence within that area. The official resident of any premises will be charged with concealing and possession of an illegal firearm and sent to Federal prison for no less that five years.
If you decided to hide an illegal gun in your granny's basement she will be charged.
The Congress and Senate will pass a law which will imprison anyone caught in possession of an illegal firearm for a minimum of 5 years with no chance of parole.
sure he will....are you going to just as disappointed as many of those who believed in what Obama said when he was elected....

It's hard to compete with free shit.
LOL!!! Just can't help yourself, can you? Even in protest against racism, you go for the racist dig!
Whats racist about free shit?
I didn't say 'free shit' was racist. I said you were. :eusa_doh:
No, you said it was a racist dig. Make up your mind, race baiter.
It's the "free shit" people that are the race baiters, shortbus. It's one of the new code words, like "thug", since "n1gger" is too obvious and they want plausible deniability..

LOL!!! Just can't help yourself, can you? Even in protest against racism, you go for the racist dig!
It's the "free shit" people that are the race baiters, shortbus. It's one of the new code words, like "thug", since "n1gger" is too obvious and they want plausible deniability..

I love how the left avoids what's right in front of their face.
So tell me genius...whats the appeal of Bernie?

Bucket of water to wash that soot off her face

she will probably scream "I'm melting"

a7189eddc55c05a8ceefae1a3014fd49.jpg

President Trump is going to send ten thousand NG troops into inner city shitholes and they will confiscate EVERY illegal gun.
President Trump will tell the inner city shithole residents: "I have directed that large metal dumpsters be placed in locations within the inner city limits. You have two days to take any illegal guns to the nearest dumpster. There you will hand over every illegal gun in your possession to the National Guardsmen waiting.
After one week ten thousand National Guards will search every residence within that area. The official resident of any premises will be charged with concealing and possession of an illegal firearm and sent to Federal prison for no less that five years.
If you decided to hide an illegal gun in your granny's basement she will be charged.
The Congress and Senate will pass a law which will imprison anyone caught in possession of an illegal firearm for a minimum of 5 years with no chance of parole.
sure he will....are you going to just as disappointed as many of those who believed in what Obama said when he was elected....
I'll take what a successful billionaire businessman promises over a fucking poser community organizer who never ran anything except his mouth.
Somehow I believe when Trump promises he will have the 'Wall' built and Mexico will pay for it the 'Wall' will be built.
I wouldn't believe, nor did I ever believe a fucking thing Obama has ever promised.
Remember this beauty?

Really folks. This woman is beyond sickening.

What idiot would vote for this piece of dung ?

VIDEO: Hillary tries preacher routine at gospel awards show

Quite a reach don't you think

Hillary praises Gospel music and conservatives are outraged
she is a phony RW.....you cant see that?....

I actually watched it....what was phony except that conservatives don't like Hillary in it?

What would make you think she doesn't appreciate Gospel music?

I don't use code words.
Nigg888 are thugs. Thugs are nigg888.
Is that plain enough language?
I believe every thug on the planet should be exterminated.

I'll take what a successful billionaire businessman promises over a fucking poser community organizer who never ran anything except his mouth.
Somehow I believe when Trump promises he will have the 'Wall' built and Mexico will pay for it the 'Wall' will be built.
I wouldn't believe, nor did I ever believe a fucking thing Obama has ever promised.
Remember this beauty?

danny if you believe what anyone running for office promises you,then your a fool.....trump can promise all he wants,he will find out how much talk is cheap if he gets elected....a politician should never promise or make statements he cant back up....they would be much better off saying i cant promise you it will be done,but i will promise i will try and you will see me trying....you trumpers act like the president can do whatever the fuck he wants without anyone opposing them...what trump is saying he is going to do will be opposed by a hell of a lot of people and organizations....we dont live in a country were the military goes house to house taking people into custody.....i know thats disappointing to you trumpers,but tough shit....

I actually watched it....what was phony except that conservatives don't like Hillary in it?

the woman is a phony RW.....if you cant see that then at least carry some of the poor womens baggage for her.....dottie cant do it by himself....

the woman is a phony RW.....if you cant see that then at least carry some of the poor womens baggage for her.....dottie cant do it by himself....

Yea...yea....all politicians are sincere

What is Hillary doing in that video that outrages conservatives?

She speaks is a normal tone, is not condescending, smiles and is well received by the audience...sounds nothing like a "Black Preacher"

Last edited:
Listen to those idiots...
They cant even tell they're being pandered to. Personally I'd be insulted.

Everyone running (aside from maybe Sanders) is pandering to the religious base. Candidates do it every election cycle, and voters eat that shit up.

Listen to those idiots...
They cant even tell they're being pandered to. Personally I'd be insulted.

Everyone running (aside from maybe Sanders) is pandering to the religious base. Candidates do it every election cycle, and voters eat that shit up.

It's one thing to pander using words.
But when someone takes on a manner of speech,dress or certain actions I find that insulting.

Yea...yea....all politicians are sincere

What is Hillary doing in that video that outrages conservatives?

She speaks is a normal tone, is not condescending, smiles and is well received by the audience...sounds nothing like a "Black Preacher"
there are other videos of her and even Al Gore throwing out the i can act black if i can get your votes act,as the time gets closer to the national election im sure we will see what i am talking about.........she is a phony....its to bad bernie wont be able to beat her and its a bigger shame the democrats could not find, with all the democrats in politics out there, 2 better people to run....

Forum List

Back