Here's Hillary Doing Her Best "Black Preacher" Impression

It's hard to compete with free shit.
LOL!!! Just can't help yourself, can you? Even in protest against racism, you go for the racist dig!
Whats racist about free shit?
I didn't say 'free shit' was racist. I said you were.
So you think only blacks get free shit? Sounds racist.
Sounds like you're trying to hijack the thread. :eusa_naughty:

Sounds like you're running for cover.

Really folks. This woman is beyond sickening.

What idiot would vote for this piece of dung ?

VIDEO: Hillary tries preacher routine at gospel awards show

Quite a reach don't you think

Hillary praises Gospel music and conservatives are outraged

So now hilary is for religion?
Surely you recognize her actions for what they are?

Why isn't Hillary for religion?

It is conservatives who believe Trump when he says the Bible is his favorite book as he quotes Two Corinthians

Listen to those idiots...
They cant even tell they're being pandered to. Personally I'd be insulted.
Really folks. This woman is beyond sickening. What idiot would vote for this piece of dung ?
Quite a reach don't you think? Hillary praises Gospel music and conservatives are outraged
And they wonder why Republicans have so much trouble getting the black vote!

Yup, Blacks are doing great under the Democratic Party thumb. Great education, massive job opportunities, safe neighborhoods, it's wondrous.

You guys keep repeating that while you ignore that the unemployment rate for blacks has dropped 5% under Obama

Really folks. This woman is beyond sickening. What idiot would vote for this piece of dung ?
Quite a reach don't you think? Hillary praises Gospel music and conservatives are outraged

Yup, Blacks are doing great under the Democratic Party thumb. Great education, massive job opportunities, safe neighborhoods, it's wondrous.

You guys keep repeating that while you ignore that the unemployment rate for blacks has dropped 5% under Obama

What a load of horse shit!!:lmao:

Actually, black unemployment has dropped 6% under Obama

imrs.php

imrs.php

Feel the Bern.....
Bernie Sanders says 'real unemployment' rate for African American youth is 51 percent

Where are you getting your information? Direct from Uranus!
Larry Elder - Under Obama, Blacks Are Worse Off -- Far Worse

imrs.php

Feel the Bern.....
Bernie Sanders says 'real unemployment' rate for African American youth is 51 percent

As the goal posts shift once again

Black unemployment has dropped significantly (6 percent drop) now you start whimpering about youth unemployment which is high in all races. Not many people hiring 18 year olds these days

I quote BLS statistics and you counter with a rightwing blog?

You guys repeat the propaganda that blacks are worse off under Obama and I show they are clearly not

You guys repeat the propaganda that blacks are worse off under Obama and I show they are clearly not
If you are sentient enough to read the article you will see that EVERY statistic comes from 100% reputable Government sources.
BTW. How about YOU take a walk in any inner city negro shithole in the country and 'splain' to the Brothers how much better their lives are since Obama has been President for 7+ years. I'm sure they will all agree with you.
You're a moron!

imrs.php

Feel the Bern.....

As the goal posts shift once again

Black unemployment has dropped significantly (6 percent drop) now you start whimpering about youth unemployment which is high in all races. Not many people hiring 18 year olds these days

So double the white unemployed is alright with you?

From the article: "What about unemployment? In 2009, black unemployment was 12.7 percent, and by 2014, it had fallen to 10.1 percent. This sounds like good news until one examines the black labor force participation rate -- the percentage of blacks working or seeking work. It's the lowest since these numbers have been recorded.

In a report for the Center for Economic and Policy Research, economist Dean Baker writes, "The drop in labor force participation was sharpest for African Americans, who saw a decline of 0.3 percentage points to 60.2 percent, the lowest rate since December of 1977. The rate for African American men fell 0.7 percentage points to 65.6 percent, the lowest on record. The decline in labor force participation was associated with a drop in the overall African American unemployment rate of 0.5 percentage points to 11.9, and a drop of 0.6 percentage points to 11.6 percent for African-American men." Not good."

If you are sentient enough to read the article you will see that EVERY statistic comes from 100% reputable Government sources.
BTW. How about YOU take a walk in any inner city negro shithole in the country and 'splain' to the Brothers how much better their lives are since Obama has been President for 7+ years. I'm sure they will all agree with you.
You're a moron!

Our cities have been deteriorating for decades...ever since the rich capitalists abandoned them and moved manufacturing offshore

Democrats offer hope....Republicans offer more prisons

You're a moron!

Our cities have been deteriorating for decades...ever since the rich capitalists abandoned them and moved manufacturing offshore

So what exactly has Barry done to keep jobs in America?

From the article: "What about unemployment? In 2009, black unemployment was 12.7 percent, and by 2014, it had fallen to 10.1 percent. This sounds like good news until one examines the black labor force participation rate -- the percentage of blacks working or seeking work. It's the lowest since these numbers have been recorded.

In a report for the Center for Economic and Policy Research, economist Dean Baker writes, "The drop in labor force participation was sharpest for African Americans, who saw a decline of 0.3 percentage points to 60.2 percent, the lowest rate since December of 1977. The rate for African American men fell 0.7 percentage points to 65.6 percent, the lowest on record. The decline in labor force participation was associated with a drop in the overall African American unemployment rate of 0.5 percentage points to 11.9, and a drop of 0.6 percentage points to 11.6 percent for African-American men." Not good."

Once again we case the Labor Force Participation rate myth

A valuable statistic for those who worry why more 16 year olds, stay at home moms and retirees are not working

You're a moron!

Ask any negro in any inner city shithole, which are generally run by DEMs, what a nice big plate of 'HOPE' tastes like.
Obama promised "HOPE AND CHANGE". The 'HOPE' part didn't last long. It turned out to be a fucking sick joke on his negro base.
'CHANGE'? Sure things changed. The fucking negro on negro crime epidemic changed for the worse.
Check out how Obama's Chicago is 'changing'.

President Trump is going to send ten thousand NG troops into inner city shitholes and they will confiscate EVERY illegal gun.
President Trump will tell the inner city shithole residents: "I have directed that large metal dumpsters be placed in locations within the inner city limits. You have two days to take any illegal guns to the nearest dumpster. There you will hand over every illegal gun in your possession to the National Guardsmen waiting.
After one week ten thousand National Guards will search every residence within that area. The official resident of any premises will be charged with concealing and possession of an illegal firearm and sent to Federal prison for no less that five years.
If you decided to hide an illegal gun in your granny's basement she will be charged.
The Congress and Senate will pass a law which will imprison anyone caught in possession of an illegal firearm for a minimum of 5 years with no chance of parole.

You're a moron!

Ask any negro in any inner city shithole, which are generally run by DEMs, what a nice big plate of 'HOPE' tastes like.
Obama promised "HOPE AND CHANGE". The 'HOPE' part didn't last long. It turned out to be a fucking sick joke on his negro base.
'CHANGE'? Sure things changed. The fucking negro on negro crime epidemic changed for the worse.
Check out how Obama's Chicago is 'changing'.

Republicans are running Congress now

How many initiatives to they have to revitalize our inner cities?

OK...you can stop laughing now

Forum List

Back