Here's How The Left Sees It!

PC, do you have a position you do agree with or just one you disagree with? A politician, author, particular book, that best states your opinions?

This from the same dumb **** who thanked a flame zone whine from a right-wing nutter complaining about how he's sick of libruls always telling him what he thinks. :lmao:

Manifold - politicalchic kicks locomotives off the track - you are wholey incapable of engaging in any type of battle of wits with her , just sit back and watch in Awe.

Actually ... wholey incapable is a gross understatement, if brains were taxed, you'd probably get a rebate. I'm curious, you pickle licking wacko, what exactly does your big head compensate for?

Last edited:
PC, do you have a position you do agree with or just one you disagree with? A politician, author, particular book, that best states your opinions?

Sure.....Grimm's cautionary tale:

"A man and his wife owned a very special goose. Every day the goose would lay a golden egg, which made the couple very rich.

"Just think," said the man's wife, "If we could have all the golden eggs that are inside the goose, we could be richer much faster."

"You're right," said her husband, "We wouldn't have to wait for the goose to lay her egg every day."

So, the couple killed the goose and cut her open, only to find that she was just like every other goose. She had no golden eggs inside of her at all, and they had no more golden eggs."
The Goose That Laid the Golden Egg

It applies to America today.

This from the same dumb **** who thanked a flame zone whine from a right-wing nutter complaining about how he's sick of libruls always telling him what he thinks. :lmao:

Manifold - superchic kicks locomotives off the track - you are wholey incapable of engaging in any type of battle of wits with her , just sit back and watch in Awe.

Actually ... wholey incapable is a gross understatement, if brains were taxed, you'd probably get a rebate. I'm curious, you pickle licking wacko, what exactly does your big head compensate for?

I'll give you props for at least trying to be funny.

As for PropagandaCunt, I've eviscerated her multiple times in the past. But like the energizer bunny, she just keeps going and going.

So now I just have fun kicking sand in her vagina, and those too stupid to see through her bullshit.

Has anyone ever informed you that you are such a bore?

Boring people are bored, Swineodon.

So you even admit you are a bore.

Who the hell starts a thread by arguing with themselves?

Au contraire....but I fully admit that you are a meaningless twerp with nothing to add, but a need to attempt to be relevant.

Folks tell you that all the time....don't they.

"Who the hell starts a thread by arguing with themselves?"

It's a tool scholars use to investigate various positions.

You didn't understand that, did you, Swiney?

Any of the figures you'd like to contest?

What figures? The web page does not exist.

Which ones do you claim not to be correct?

Or...simply admit that Reagan was a much a success as Obama is a failure.
In ever realm.

You failed to test your link. The web page you linked to informs you that that link is no longer operative. What part of "dead link" do you not understand? Are we going to fast for you?

With your mania for cut and paste and taking quotes out of context as well as representing as fact things that are simply untrue, no one should, and I certainly won't, take anything you post without verifying the original source. Your source per your dead link does not exist. I am familiar with Treasury websites and I believe the error message that returns is only used for sites that have been out of use for more than a year, for any shorter time, you normally get a re-direct.

When was the last time you used that link?

In ever realm.

I count three grammatical errors. You learned to write where again?

Last edited:
What figures? The web page does not exist.

In ever realm.

You failed to test your link. The web page you linked to informs you that that link is no longer operative. What part of "dead link" do you not understand? Are we going to fast for you?

With your mania for cut and paste and taking quotes out of context as well as representing as fact things that are simply untrue, no one should, and I certainly won't, take anything you post without verifying the original source. Your source per your dead link does not exist. I am familiar with Treasury websites and I believe the error message that returns is only used for sites that have been out of use for more than a year, for any shorter time, you normally get a re-direct.

In ever realm.

It seems that you don't realize how diaphanous your attempt is.....

You'd have to be pretty stupid to believe that your attempt to obfuscate would be missed.

In short, your post is an inadvertent admission of the fact that Reagan was a much a success as Obama is a failure.

Busted.

Drop by whenever you feel the need to be slapped around.

In ever realm.

In ever realm.

You'd have to be pretty stupid to believe that your attempt to obfuscate would be missed.

In short, your post is an inadvertent admission of the fact that Reagan was a much a success as Obama is a failure.

Busted.

Your logic is equaled by your grammar. I understand you are embarrassed that you cannot locate your source. Why not admit that and move on?

Can you state the contrapositive to your "fact"? Do you really want to give me that option? Can't I hold that Reagan and Obama are both failures?

Busted.

Your logic is equaled by your grammar. I understand you are embarrassed that you cannot locate your source. Why not admit that and move on?

Can you state the contrapositive to your "fact"? Do you really want to give me that option? Can't I hold that Reagan and Obama are both failures?

"Can't I hold that Reagan and Obama are both failures?"

You can pretend anything you wish....but you aren't telling the truth.

Unless you'd like to present three or four metrics that prove same.

Busted.

"I understand you are embarrassed that you cannot locate your source. Why not admit that and move on?"

Why would I be embarrassed over your lack of facility with the English language?

After all, I did provide the source....you know what 'source' means, don't you?

Didn't they teach you that at clown college?

Further...since Treasury has changed its website, I asked you earlier which of the facts provided you claim were not true....

...and you tap-danced, because you know that every one is correct.

So....it seems you have decided to remain our greatest source of greenhouse gases...as you correctly admit in your avi.

The silver lining: you're mentally qualified for handicapped parking.

Manifold - superchic kicks locomotives off the track - you are wholey incapable of engaging in any type of battle of wits with her , just sit back and watch in Awe.

I'll give you props for at least trying to be funny.

As for PropagandaCunt, I've eviscerated her multiple times in the past. But like the energizer bunny, she just keeps going and going.

So now I just have fun kicking sand in her vagina, and those too stupid to see through her bullshit.

I don't know about that manifold - I've looked through some older posts and don't see that you've ever bested her ...possibly once upon a time in a land far far away.

It's called sarcasm :cuckoo:

Try again: you didn't find anything in the OP that ran counter to your...or other Leftists...beliefs, did you?

You'd merely be agreeing that the OP portrayed what it claimed to portray.

I did not find anything in the OP that accurately described my political opinions--hence why you got the sarcastic response. Perhaps I just don't qualify as "left" in your book. Fair enough.

I didn't read the OP, because - and here's the funny thing - when I want to know what the left thinks? I ask somebody who would know.

Not a deranged lunatic of the far-right fringe.

Try again: you didn't find anything in the OP that ran counter to your...or other Leftists...beliefs, did you?

You'd merely be agreeing that the OP portrayed what it claimed to portray.

I did not find anything in the OP that accurately described my political opinions--hence why you got the sarcastic response. Perhaps I just don't qualify as "left" in your book. Fair enough.

I didn't read the OP, because - and here's the funny thing - when I want to know what the left thinks? I ask somebody who would know.

Not a deranged lunatic of the far-right fringe.

The problem with that methodology is that the Left doesn't THINK They merely unwittingly parrot what Big Brother tells them to ...
Boop Boop e Doop

Sure.....Grimm's cautionary tale:

"A man and his wife owned a very special goose. Every day the goose would lay a golden egg, which made the couple very rich.

"Just think," said the man's wife, "If we could have all the golden eggs that are inside the goose, we could be richer much faster."

"You're right," said her husband, "We wouldn't have to wait for the goose to lay her egg every day."

So, the couple killed the goose and cut her open, only to find that she was just like every other goose. She had no golden eggs inside of her at all, and they had no more golden eggs."
The Goose That Laid the Golden Egg

It applies to America today.

Something from the Grimm Brothers, excellent choice. Think of it this way however. You talk about lack of foresight for the future. Someone who will cut the golden goose down the middle for the quick riches. You say that applies to America today. But who is it that applied that to America? Was it a government making decisions for years and decades hence? Maybe. Or perhaps it was businesses who have built a model where job performance is judged by the quarterly statement? Yes, the Grimm Brothers are an excellent choice. Going back and reading some more of the classics rather than what you seem to reading these days would bring you over to our side, We the People.

Forum List

Back