Here's some facts for Factcheck to check as fact

1) The government has no authority to interfere with the ownership of guns.

1-B) Any politician that promotes gun control , commits treason against the United States of America

2) The government has no authority to execute humans without a trial made up of citizens, therefor , abortion can not be legalized.

until Factcheck wants to start promoting these points, and listing most politicians as traitors to the nation,

Factcheck is just another propaganda tool, and should be ignored.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. Idiocy.
Nothing.....shocking.....

Okay, let's debate whether the government has the authority to 'interfere' with gun ownership.

Let's hear your case it doesn't.
The 2A....

You have any other questions?

Children can't buy, possess, and use handguns. Where did the government find the authority to make those laws?

1-B) Any politician that promotes gun control , commits treason against the United States of America

2) The government has no authority to execute humans without a trial made up of citizens, therefor , abortion can not be legalized.

until Factcheck wants to start promoting these points, and listing most politicians as traitors to the nation,

Okay, let's debate whether the government has the authority to 'interfere' with gun ownership.

The 2A....

Sure. I want a fully automatic rifle. Can the government interfere with my ownership of one of those?
Do you know what a negative right is?

The 2A....

Children can't buy, possess, and use handguns. Where did the government find the authority to make those laws?
Link?

The 2A....

Sure. I want a fully automatic rifle. Can the government interfere with my ownership of one of those?

Is that a yes or a no? Can the government interfere with me owning a fully automatic rifle?

The 2A....

Is that a yes or a no? Can the government interfere with me owning a fully automatic rifle?
So I take it you're clueless......it's OK, so is your Obama....

The 2A....

I asked a simple yes or no question. You won't answer, and try to deflect. You are a coward.

The 2A....

He already answered no when he said the government has no right to interfere at ALL.

The 2A....

I asked a simple yes or no question. You won't answer, and try to deflect. You are a coward.
My answer is well, well above your head child....

The 2A....

He already answered no when he said the government has no right to interfere at ALL.

I realize that, but I'm not sure he does.

Your answer isn't above anybody's head, because you refuse to give one. I understand yes and no quite well. Can the government interfere with me, or anyone else owning a fully automatic rifle? If they can, that means you are full of shit. Answer the question coward.

Your answer isn't above anybody's head, because you refuse to give one. I understand yes and no quite well. Can the government interfere with me, or anyone else owning a fully automatic rifle? If they can, that means you are full of shit. Answer the question coward.
See...

I'll go with the Supreme Court, thanks.

Especially when Trump's elected president and Hillary's in the home for the criminally insane, right?
I know, a tax cut for the rich! Great job, GOP.

See...
translation= he's a coward ... like all of his answers when he's wrong ... he tap dances around it

See...
translation= he's a coward ... like all of his answers when he's wrong ... he tap dances around it
I don't think he has a blessed clue.....

See...
and the tap dancing continues ... answer the question !!!! yes or no !!!! can ya do that !!!! or are you going to keep proving to us you're a coward...

See...
and the tap dancing continues ... answer the question !!!! yes or no !!!! can ya do that !!!! or are you going to keep proving to us you're a coward...
I don't think he will answer.....

See...
coward !!!

coward !!!
He is....

coward !!!
He is....
no, you are the coward ... every body knows you are a coward ... look how sophomoric your responses are ... it about you, not him, where you can't even give a simple yes or no ...

Forum List

Back