Here's some facts for Factcheck to check as fact

1) The government has no authority to interfere with the ownership of guns.

1-B) Any politician that promotes gun control , commits treason against the United States of America

2) The government has no authority to execute humans without a trial made up of citizens, therefor , abortion can not be legalized.

until Factcheck wants to start promoting these points, and listing most politicians as traitors to the nation,

Factcheck is just another propaganda tool, and should be ignored.

1. heller says reasonable regulations of guns, so long as the regulations don't constitute a total ban, is constitutional. (try actually reading Heller)
1.B. your assertion is insane.
2. that is insane...the "government" is not performing abortions and no "person" is being executed.

you are either very stupid (likely) and/or totally and completely nuts (more than likely).

i'm voting that you're both stupid *and* insane.
You mean it is the intent of abortion to have the baby survive? Huh.....
let me explain it to you ... for the abortion amendment to get repealed you need 2/3 of the Congress to vote to repeal it ... that won't happen ... after that you need 3/4 of the states to vote to repeal it ... that too will never happen now after saying that what the hell does abortion have to do with anything in this thread

Weird how the loserterians go on about how the government doesn't have any authority but then turn around wanting to use the GOVERNMENT TO BAN SOMEONES ABILITY TO GET ABORTION!!!!!! hahaha fucking morons.

The post office isn't underfunded. It operates at profit. The budget problem they run into has to do with the Congressional mandate that they prepay future employee benefits not yet due and payable, which is what throws them into the red.
HUMMMM now who was it that forced the post office to pay for future retirement programs ??? HUMMMMMMMM who cold that be??? the republicans did and the republicans only... now why did they do that??? did you not think if they have to pay this huge amount of money out that they aren't unfunded???
No...democrats were stealing the money....
I see you on your way to La La land
Yes...I noticed you inside the gate....:lol:

1-B) Any politician that promotes gun control , commits treason against the United States of America

2) The government has no authority to execute humans without a trial made up of citizens, therefor , abortion can not be legalized.

until Factcheck wants to start promoting these points, and listing most politicians as traitors to the nation,

1. heller says reasonable regulations of guns, so long as the regulations don't constitute a total ban, is constitutional. (try actually reading Heller)
2. that is insane...the "government" is not performing abortions and no "person" is being executed.

you are either very stupid (likely) and/or totally and completely nuts (more than likely).

let me explain it to you ... for the abortion amendment to get repealed you need 2/3 of the Congress to vote to repeal it ... that won't happen ... after that you need 3/4 of the states to vote to repeal it ... that too will never happen now after saying that what the hell does abortion have to do with anything in this thread

Weird how the loserterians go on about how the government doesn't have any authority but then turn around wanting to use the GOVERNMENT TO BAN SOMEONES ABILITY TO GET ABORTION!!!!!! hahaha fucking morons.
whats even worse they always get sucked in to there going to take your guns bull shit ... they going to force abortions on you, like they really could... I don't know about you but does this make any sense to you ... lets say you're an elected official ... you vote to remove the second amendment ... how long would you stay in office??? probably as long as it took you to vote to remove the second amendment your head would spin.from you being pulled from office...

I'll go with the Supreme Court, thanks.

I know....you would have have stood with democrat slavery too.....

The post office isn't underfunded. It operates at profit. The budget problem they run into has to do with the Congressional mandate that they prepay future employee benefits not yet due and payable, which is what throws them into the red.
HUMMMM now who was it that forced the post office to pay for future retirement programs ??? HUMMMMMMMM who cold that be??? the republicans did and the republicans only... now why did they do that??? did you not think if they have to pay this huge amount of money out that they aren't unfunded???
if any one is brain dead it is you my friend ... you out to try and educate yourself .... because right now you doing a great job of making a first class fool of yourself

Sheesh .. feel better now .... :popcorn:

you mean telling the truth? truth is always better than uneducated angry white bigoted male lies.

and actually reading heller before spewing insane nonsense would probably be helpful for most of you NRA shills.

you're dismissed now, ugly lumpster.

Gads, you got the whip out tonight, Butterball...:laugh:

...when was the last time Hillary told the truth btw, just wondering?

also .. you are a sour nut..

if any one is brain dead it is you my friend ... you out to try and educate yourself .... because right now you doing a great job of making a first class fool of yourself
You are completely defenseless as the LWNJ you are....try some coffee...:lol:

Interesting, I thought you respected human life...

I noticed Obama and the democrats did not repeal that mandate when they had a chance. The problem isn't the concept. The problem is they were given too short a window. The allegation you offered was that the USPS is underfunded. It is not. It is already contributing to pension plans and retired employee healthcare costs for future employees who have not even been born yet, let alone hired by the USPS.

Some are easily swayed by propagandists for Hillary...

original.jpg

Democrats respect human life only insofar as they can profit from it......

Democrats respect human life only insofar as they can profit from it......

Yup, they're like rabid ghouls for profit, no doubt.

gmc13381420150723081400.jpg

Especially when Trump's elected president and Hillary's in the home for the criminally insane, right?

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. Idiocy.

Nothing.....shocking.....

Okay, let's debate whether the government has the authority to 'interfere' with gun ownership.

Let's hear your case it doesn't.

Okay, let's debate whether the government has the authority to 'interfere' with gun ownership.

The 2A....

You have any other questions?

Where did you get that bit of misinformation?

The 2A....

You have any other questions?

Sure. I want a fully automatic rifle. Can the government interfere with my ownership of one of those?

Forum List

Back