Here’s the reason people tell me they want to buy an AR-15. And it’s simply ludicrous

And your crowd brags about outgunning police.
No they don't, bunghole, they brag about following their Founder's advice of never trusting their government too far and watching them closely with the duty to reign in unchecked power to keep them honest as a last check on liberty. And the police are on our side. YOU are the ones that wanted to defund them.

What a freakish idea.
What a lame-ass you are.

The police spend their days and nights serving and protecting and all you can talk about is outgunning them.
Never once even said that, you're a demented idiot as usual. Meanwhile, you wanted them all fired.

You shouldn‘t be allowed to post such drivel.
You shouldn't be allowed oxygen. Clearly it is a total waste on you. Now you want to censure and lock up people whose opinions and views you don't like or agree with like a good little commie fascist in direct opposition to the Constitution. The very meaning of the 1st Am. is to PROTECT unpopular opinions, you fucking anti-American communist!

Go SUCK MY ASS.

No they don't, bunghole, they brag about following their Founder's advice of never trusting their government too far and watching them closely with the duty to reign in unchecked power to keep them honest as a last check on liberty. And the police are on our side. YOU are the ones that wanted to defund them.
Really ? One time, just one I said we should defund the police.
What a lame-ass you are.
what a freak you are.
Never once even said that, you're a demented idiot as usual. Meanwhile, you wanted them all fired.

You shouldn't be allowed oxygen. Clearly it is a total waste on you. Now you want to censure and lock up people whose opinions and views you don't like or agree with like a good little commie fascist in direct opposition to the Constitution. The very meaning of the 1st Am. is to PROTECT unpopular opinions, you fucking anti-American communist!

Go SUCK MY ASS.
Now you’re trolling for action after coming out of the closet.

Ha ha. The only historical context for interpreting the constitution, is the majority opinions of SC decisions. It’s not your made up tripe.

And historically the SCOTUS ruled against all gun control laws as being a violation of rights until the mail order Thompson machinegun law of 1927.
And now the government has gone the total opposite direction, as if you would need a permit first before being allowed to own a firearm.

Clearly the intent of the law originally was for all citizens to be armed, and there to be no police or mercenary military at all.

And your crowd brags about outgunning police. What a freakish idea. The police spend their days and nights serving and protecting and all you can talk about is outgunning them. You shouldn‘t be allowed to post such drivel. The police are small and local gov law enforcement agents, not soldiers of some fictitious fear mongering delusion you seem hell bent to dream up.

Wrong.
The police were not invented until around 1900, when they could start writing tickets to collect revenue.
The police primarily do NOT "serve and protect".
Their main goal is a revenue source.
If they were not corrupt, then there would never have been Prohibition, the War on Drugs, asset forfeiture, etc.

Most police I have run into have good personal motivations, but they illegally defer to the corruptions of government.

Sad idea, let’s out gun the police. You know, the first responders who come to the aid of any citizen, no questions asked. You frauds are lunatics. Next, you’ll target firemen and first aid responders. You gun a holics post such crazy shit.

The first responders do not and can not defend anyone since they are never going to arrive in time.
So when they support gun control, they are doing so for illicit purposes.
There is absolutely no purpose or point to gun control other than to evolve a draconian dictatorship.

There were Sheriffs and Police In 1820s

Insignificant numbers, mostly around docks, until around 1900.
There were no telephones or rapid means of transportation, so there was no point for anything except night watchmen at the docks.

Th
Insignificant numbers, mostly around docks, until around 1900.
There were no telephones or rapid means of transportation, so there was no point for anything except night watchmen at the docks.
There were sheriffs & Police ( As we know them now ) in the 1820s

How about this for justification--"Because the 2nd amendment says I can." BTW, there is nothing in the constitution that says I have to demonstrate a "need" for any weapon and I certainly don't owe you, or any fascist, ANY explanations,
No, your 2nd. amendment does not say that you can buy an AR-15. In fact it likely doesn't say anything about buying potatoes or cabbage or anything.

Forum List

Back